World 24/34 Diplomacy

DeletedUser41659

Greetings fine people of the World 34 Community.

I am the Magnus and I am here to improve diplomatic relations between World 24 and World 34.

As your neighbours, it is important that we lead the way in interworld diplomatic relations. As World 24 is now engaged in it's first Presidential Election, the Magnus (best choice for W24 President) thought that he would get the diplomatic ball rolling.

First off, could you fine citizens tell the Magnus who your best Diplomats are? Diplomats are an essential part of the game and some say that the diplomats are the crux of a successful tribe. Would you not agree?

WOULD YOU NOT AGREE!

Over here in World 24, there is no doubt who the greatest diplomat is ... it is I, the Magnus! *curtain opens, the Magnus is unveiled*

The Magnus is an excellent diplomat mainly because of his lovely personality and devilishly good looks. There are other factors, like flawless spelling and perfect grammar, as well as the ability to communicate with even the lowest noobs in a friendly and somewhat sensual way.

Sensuality is also an important part of the Magnus' regime. A war can be averted using subtle forms of sensuality as well as some very healing words. So it is said that the diplomat should have healing qualities and be something of a healer.

In conclusion, the Magnus would like to ask again, who are your best diplomats and why? and also, what are the best qualities of a diplomat?

Thank you citizens and have a wonderful day.

Behold my mighty sig!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why would you like to know who our "best diplomats" are? I use that term rather loosely, considering that "best" can, in this case, only be based on opinion.

Oh, and I love your..(clears throat) perfect grammar...

DeletedUser

I'm not... entirely.. sure I know what this thread is actually about. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Bah I gave up after the first paragraph, so boring... I agree with r64..

gtfo3cr.jpg

quoting this because i was too lazy to copy the picture link

Muller21

I think there was a point...but the title didnt tell me it. and it look to long to read :)

DeletedUser41659

Another failed attempt. Lol.

Diplomacy people!

InterWorld Diplomacy is what this is all about!

The first attempt at interworld diplomacy and getting some LOVE spread around our Worlds dammit! This is about LOVE! Now show me some God dam love!

This is the first official visit that you hicks have had from a well established and therefore better World in order to save your civlization from ruin and anti-awesomeness. So show some love dammit!

The Magnus comes to you out of kindness and universal love and this is what he gets. Semi flaming. Not even good flaming. None of you even bothered to do any decent attempts at breaking me down and getting me to leave. What the hell is wrong with you people.

You need to go to World 23 and start posting in their general forums. They have an excellent flame support team and they will show you how it's done!

Anyway, nice to meet you all (well the ones who bothered to post) and I look forward to increasing our relations between our Worlds and work towards a better future.

Any questions are welcome and feel free to ask for personal advice too. Not only am I a TW diplomat, but also a RL diplomat in the field of love.

DeletedUser

Personally m'still at a loss as to what the point of this is.

I find much of the logic in your second post faulty. Unfortunately, I've used up my care factor for 'logic' arguments this week. Come back on Monday and I'll see what I can muster up.

Til then, m'out.

DeletedUser

Another failed attempt. Lol.

Diplomacy people!

InterWorld Diplomacy is what this is all about!

The first attempt at interworld diplomacy and getting some LOVE spread around our Worlds dammit! This is about LOVE! Now show me some God dam love!

This is the first official visit that you hicks have had from a well established and therefore better World in order to save your civlization from ruin and anti-awesomeness. So show some love dammit!

The Magnus comes to you out of kindness and universal love and this is what he gets. Semi flaming. Not even good flaming. None of you even bothered to do any decent attempts at breaking me down and getting me to leave. What the hell is wrong with you people.

You need to go to World 23 and start posting in their general forums. They have an excellent flame support team and they will show you how it's done!

Anyway, nice to meet you all (well the ones who bothered to post) and I look forward to increasing our relations between our Worlds and work towards a better future.

Any questions are welcome and feel free to ask for personal advice too. Not only am I a TW diplomat, but also a RL diplomat in the field of love.

I think your a nubcake :icon_rolleyes: but i do agree, people need to go to w23, some the best flaming ive seen

Clicky for Flame Fest ^^

DeletedUser41659

Hello Friends.

Recently I, the Magnus, have seen the error of my ways. It appears that most of you do NOT want relations with the fine citizens of the W24 community. This is mainly because of my approach. It wasn't very loving.

Now I am a new Magnus. I shall endeavour to be a more loving person towards you all. Even though some of you are filth and scum, I shall still show you love. This is the essential role of a diplomat. To be loving.

We are approaching a new time in Inter World Diplomacy and a new revolution in TW. We are all connecting with eachother in a spirit of love and friendship. Be counted with your friends and brothers and sisters. Let's all live in love.

In your world there is war and hate. In our forums there can be love and friendship. The balance. The love.

Thank you all for your time and I shall be back. Soon. My loves ...

DeletedUser

Technoviking has spoken. Get out and take your fail with you.

I'm amazed you haven't realised you should just give up already. You're wasting our time.

DeletedUser

Can't be bothered switching accounts. Spose we could always just... not respond. General w34 veto o' silence against the inane. >)

-signs self up-

Startinnnggg... now.

DeletedUser

lmfao nice one flump.

I'm in. No more posting in this thread...

DeletedUser

:D I would stop osting, but can't leave him be if he comes back D:

DeletedUser41659

Hardly a very loving response.

Quite disappointing.

Though you are a different World, we are still the same inside. People. With hearts and feelings. How dare you scum insult an Official World 24 Diplomat in such a hateful and disgusting show of barbarism. You savages.

I know there are a few of you out there somewhere who have things like manners and such. So it's a pity that people like that have to be tarred with the same brush. A pity and a shame.

However, because i am a loving and forgiving person, you are forgiven.

In the future, please try and be a bit more civilized and stay on topic.

Inter World Diplomacy.

Thank you and have yourselves a smashing day.

And behold my sig!

DeletedUser

Hardly a very loving response.

Quite disappointing.

Though you are a different World, we are still the same inside. People. With hearts and feelings. How dare you scum insult an Official World 24 Diplomat in such a hateful and disgusting show of barbarism. You savages.

I know there are a few of you out there somewhere who have things like manners and such. So it's a pity that people like that have to be tarred with the same brush. A pity and a shame.

However, because i am a loving and forgiving person, you are forgiven.

In the future, please try and be a bit more civilized and stay on topic.

Inter World Diplomacy.

Thank you and have yourselves a smashing day.

And behold my sig!

Seriously, give it up. You come to w34 looking for peace, didn't find it, and then decide to hypocritically bash it's community because of it?

There's a variety of words that could describe how utterly useless such an attempt at peace has been, but they just wouldn't sum up the bottom line as well as the picture I present you below.

epic_fail_guy-12983.jpg

DeletedUser41659

Tsk tsk.

You are offered a second chance at redeeming yourselves, and you let it blow away. How very disappointing. You should be ashamed. Finally, a rep from World 24 comes over here to increase relations and promote friendship and you throw it all away. You should be ashamed.

But my love knows no stoppages. My feelings of love and compassion shower upon you people. Be cleansed by it's power and let's get back to the buisness of Inter World Diplomacy.

This is a holy mission. To increase friendships between Worlds. Never before has this been attempted and we shall be pioneers of a new way. A new life. With a new Magnus.

Could some of your diplomats come forth and give some guidance on how diplomacy works with your World and how we can establish ties between our Worlds. Though the posters that have posted so far are having fun doing their little "flames", you could also partake in the Love Feast. Feast upon our possibilities and let's make progress towards a better tomorrow.

Thank you all for your precious time and I wish you all good health.

And behold my mighty sig!

DeletedUser

magnus we dont even like you in world 24 !!!!

and you feel the need to do this?!?!?!?!

i definately agree with all the little fail pics

tisk tisk