Research for IxyBuddies

DeletedUser

Hello guys,

This is Ixy again calling....I have alot of time in my hand now that Written exams are Officially Over.

I will be starting on W38 ! Coin and 2x Speed world!

I won't be looking for a Tribe there....I Just want a Couple of players which can start in the Server Time provided approximately the Server time given by Lizy when the worlds will open.

I will be doing a Tribe: Wll be chosen over there
Tag: Same!

We will try to stick around and hold the area in our hands....We will do great teamwork and fill in the spaces between us.

I am asking for players who know how to make a good start in a New World and Capable of getting Morale of the New World's Players down :icon_wink:

WhO? Knows? Maybe we can Own the world?

Pl0x Mail Dear Ixy if you are on w20 mail me there....and give me your Skype or Send me a Message on the Forum Mails...

Tribal Rules/Requirements:
pl0x See Rules Present Under the Topic: The Greek Empire Recruiting.
Same rules:icon_confused:

^^

Apart from joking....We will all be good players and we will rock together....I prefer playing with a couple of w20 player then playing with a Rank 1 tribe who I know no one :icon_surprised:

*Ixy Hopes for good reply!

Legion Be Prepared :p

roman_legion2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser59335

Hello guys,

This is Ixy again calling....I have alot of time in my hand now that Written exams are Officially Over.

I will be starting on W38 or W39....Depends which has the Coin System.

I won't be looking for a Tribe there....I Just want a Couple of players which can start in the Server Time provided approximately the Server time given by Lizy when the worlds will open.

I will be doing a Tribe: Assisting Your FAIL!
Tag: FAIL

We will try to stick around and hold the area in our hands....We will do great teamwork and fill in the spaces between us.

I am asking for players who know how to make a good start in a New World and Capable of getting Morale of the New World's Players down :icon_wink:

WhO? Knows? Maybe we can Own the world?

Pl0x Mail Dear Ixy if you are on w20 mail me there....and give me your Skype or Send me a Message on the Forum Mails...

Tribal Rules/Requirements:
pl0x See Rules Present Under the Topic: The Greek Empire Recruiting.
Same rules:icon_confused:

^^

Apart from joking....We will all be good players and we will rock together....I prefer playing with a couple of w20 player then playing with a Rank 1 tribe who I know no one :icon_surprised:

*Ixy Hopes for good reply!

Legion Be Prepared :p

roman_legion2.jpg

Meh shall.. no i wont send any pm :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Meh shall.. no i wont send any pm :icon_wink:

Will you join junker :)?

Will be nice to be in same team like you for once ROFL :lol:

I can admire the noob in you from nearer:icon_eek:

Come on :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

a lot of world 20 players are already forming tribes like this. U r a bit late

DeletedUser

This is sort of a Small team nothing big.... i don't think its a Pre-Made...

I want to know who is organizing so that I can join in!!!!!!!

Ixy izt angry ;)

Irish...If you fail doesn't matter ;) I wont!

DeletedUser

ye.. :icon_neutral:

they will all fail,, none greats players....

So only people not to fail might be: Ixy and Junker?

I did quite a good start after I restarted and Wizzy (lodda) trained meh ;) in w36

DeletedUser59335

she thought it was King ziggy not the other name stealer :icon_wink: