Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

funny-pictures-kitten-is-excited-about-bacon.jpg

file.jpg

???

DeletedUser

Res.. The family you say?

They have 2 other tribes one with about 10 members the other with about 30. I think it's just their inactives that they are nobling or holding them to move into their tribe. We never even put the rest of their familly down as enemies.

DeletedUser

that fat woman ate 5 pounds of bacon, I wouldn't admit to that either! lol

DeletedUser

MANIC- They're big and they boast about it.. so what.. Who cares about stats. when you get odnw to it.. your a bad tribe.. And most people do not liek you. and that won't help you "win"

V-V-V - Great tribe.. lots of xp within them, HAve been around a long time and has fought some good wars

S²ORM - Well what can i say... DO love the tribe... great xp with war'ing.. And it shows they came out of knowhere

GARUDA -Are brothers... I'd be damned if i said they were crap :p , A good tribe lots o f skill.

KINGS - Well... I have been in KINGS 9 months now. and I have loved every second of it. The people, and skills, the unitedness, the will to fight for what is right, and the passion we share in hating MANIC :p

Xp - Buncha crap

Kinky -buncha crap, did put up a good fight agaisnt GARUDA

=TTD= -no idea

V-V-A -no idea

fams -no idea - who are they?

=III= -no idea

COTI -no idea

FS -no idea

AYREON -no idea- they hold a K with 19mil... well done :p

=RES= -no idea

S²ORM² -no idea

{HDR} -no idea

K30-S -no idea

MONSTR -no idea

DLV - Unlucky that MANIC picked on you.. you were not aowrthy opponent for them.. and they could see a easy win with you.. sorry. Well done to the members that stayed

DeletedUser

MANIC- They're big and they boast about it.. so what.. Who cares about stats. when you get odnw to it.. your a bad tribe.. And most people do not liek you. and that won't help you "win"

V-V-V - Great tribe.. lots of xp within them, HAve been around a long time and has fought some good wars

S²ORM - Well what can i say... DO love the tribe... great xp with war'ing.. And it shows they came out of knowhere

GARUDA -Are brothers... I'd be damned if i said they were crap :p , A good tribe lots o f skill.

KINGS - Well... I have been in KINGS 9 months now. and I have loved every second of it. The people, and skills, the unitedness, the will to fight for what is right, and the passion we share in hating MANIC :p

Xp - Buncha crap

=TTD= -no idea

V-V-A -no idea

=III= -no idea

COTI -no idea

FS -no idea

=RES= -no idea

S²ORM² -no idea

{HDR} -no idea

K30-S -no idea

MONSTR -no idea

DLV - Unlucky that MANIC picked on you.. you were not aowrthy opponent for them.. and they could see a easy win with you.. sorry. Well done to the members that stayed

Such knowledge :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Xp - Buncha crap

=TTD= -no idea

V-V-A -no idea

=III= -no idea

COTI -no idea

FS -no idea

=RES= -no idea

S²ORM² -no idea

{HDR} -no idea

K30-S -no idea

MONSTR -no idea

Someone should come out of their little corner and learn a little about the world.

DeletedUser

Someone should come out of their little corner and learn a little about the world.

Somebody needs to be part of a tribe of which fights wars constantly.. and wins them... Oo yea IT's great being part of tribe that people have heard of...... :icon_rolleyes: You can jsut get back into your little hole and play tribalgrowth, while other players play tribalwars...

DeletedUser26129

Somebody needs to be part of a tribe of which fights wars constantly.. and wins them... Oo yea IT's great being part of tribe that people have heard of...... :icon_rolleyes: You can jsut get back into your little hole and play tribalgrowth, while other players play tribalwars...

uhm, since when is kings winning against manic? and Xp?

they are losing...

DeletedUser

Such knowledge :icon_rolleyes:

OO yea.. I thought your erm memebers.. where not allowed to nobel into K59.. why dont you check your nobeling records. someone of your members nobeled erm.. Around 7 10K barbs outside my cluster in K59.. Yea, MONSTR.. the tribe which keeps a promise :icon_eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.