W38 premade looking for members??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey any premade joining w38 wants me??

Mail me.. I will send you an application..

DeletedUser

Apply for Moo..

I hope they will join w38 and they will accept you..

DeletedUser

oh shoo, he sucks and stop trying to be a smart ass khan <3 your going to be mass recruiting and run away from random, moo and kiwi when you sayed you'd war us, just quit the game tbh.

moo >>>>>>>>>>>>>mafia

end of discussion ^^

DeletedUser

MAFIA>>>>> Moo

If you want to prove me wrong then join w38 North East..

A girl without a pussy.

Lol nice, thanks now i can report you <3

No your the scared little girl khan, you know random, moo and kiwi are joining 39 and you won't because its obvious you just profoundly suck to bad we'll waste you in half a second.

Don't worry though, RAWR are joining 38, they'll kill a rat like you

DeletedUser

CAUTION: FLAME WAR AHEAD.

Do not post obvious flame-bait.

shadowccaster

So it'll take you a month to take out one player, but you'll do it to an entire tribe in 3 weeks? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Nauz is an experienced player but the entire Moo squad are noobs.. After we start attacking there members, there members will say please stop attacking me. Then the only word will be leave the tribe and you are safe. Like this way in 3 weeks everyone will leave exept shadow and other tribe leaders..

DeletedUser

and if they attacked you, they'll finish you in 1 day not 3 weeks ;)...no need for much words. Show us how "outstanding" tribe you're. Show us practically..:)

DeletedUser

Lol nice, thanks now i can report you <3

No your the scared little girl khan, you know random, moo and kiwi are joining 39 and you won't because its obvious you just profoundly suck to bad we'll waste you in half a second.

Don't worry though, RAWR are joining 38, they'll kill a rat like you

I'll try my best don't worry.

DeletedUser

Nauz is an experienced player but the entire Moo squad are noobs.. After we start attacking there members, there members will say please stop attacking me. Then the only word will be leave the tribe and you are safe. Like this way in 3 weeks everyone will leave exept shadow and other tribe leaders..

Ok i'll break this down to you in nicely sized pieces.

Moo is not made of noobs, we have several players from early worlds who have done quite well for themselves. :)

Unlike your tribe we don't scream or cry, we moo in your face and stamp on your stomach, just to drive in the fact that you don't piss off cows :icon_evil:.

I am NOT a tribe leader, your a halfwit, seriously, when have i ever sayed i am the leader? Many players have sayed i am but i'm not in actual fact, it hurt poor Brownies feelings really <3.

Finally how are you going to kill us? your running off to join 38, which you announced several hours after Moo sayed they were joining 39, the same with geico, random and kiwi? coincidence? i think not, your just a coward and your all talk, nothing more. :icon_neutral:

Now get out and leave, nobody likes you, your just a sad little man who has some keyboard smashing issues.

DeletedUser

khan will accept u if you act liek your a great TW player like him :eek:

DeletedUser

It's going to be fun to see how all of these pre-made wars turn out after the worlds start.

P.S. Sorry for jacking your thread, Mr. Thread-Owner.

DeletedUser

It's going to be fun to see how all of these pre-made wars turn out after the worlds start.

P.S. Sorry for jacking your thread, Mr. Thread-Owner.

yes lol, we're talking about totally different issue :lol:

DeletedUser

You idiot can you please go and check the name of my thread?? MAFIA returns on w38 not 39...

I beg you please come to world 38.. I want to kill some noobs.. I need some practice.. I really need to f*** your **ss* down.. So please if you really have a pu**y then come at w38.

Moo? Would abosultely own you Khan. You said in the other thread you would like to have good relations with Rawr! etc... Running your mouth over the forums and making yourself look bad isn't exactly impressing us. Seriously. stfu, please.

DeletedUser

You idiot can you please go and check the name of my thread?? MAFIA returns on w38 not 39...

I beg you please come to world 38.. I want to kill some noobs.. I need some practice.. I really need to f*** your **ss* down.. So please if you really have a pu**y then come at w38.

I wonder why your joining 38.. oh wait its because your just some little boy whos scared of a fight he started :icon_evil:. Grow up and stfu, i'm just trying to find out how to report your foul mouthed posts.

DeletedUser

I wonder why your joining 38.. oh wait its because your just some little boy whos scared of a fight he started :icon_evil:. Grow up and stfu, i'm just trying to find out how to report your foul mouthed posts.

yes lol, he can't war such tribes. I suggest Mafia join in W38 and outside the core so the competition will be weak =P

DeletedUser

We could have easily htaken out Moo...

And Shrooms best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.