Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 3,017,309
Side 2: 2,549,291
Difference: 468,018
image.php

You had to do it for one last time, didnt you ? :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Although many observers may be unimpressed by under 600 noblings in over 6 months of war, i can say it has been a bitterly contested, but well fought war. No inch of ground was surrendered that did not cost the victor nukes aplenty, and if we look at the OD ranks for all concerned, i think a different story is seen. We see a serious number of ORC and BANGers at the top or thereabouts, and the ODD alone allows us to understand why only 600 villages exchanged hands so far!

DeletedUser

Although many observers may be unimpressed by under 600 noblings in over 6 months of war, i can say it has been a bitterly contested, but well fought war. No inch of ground was surrendered that did not cost the victor nukes aplenty, and if we look at the OD ranks for all concerned, i think a different story is seen. We see a serious number of ORC and BANGers at the top or thereabouts, and the ODD alone allows us to understand why only 600 villages exchanged hands so far!

well said, from the rankings its fairly obvious that neither side fought effortlessly. i'd be shocked if it was a bigger number than 600 villages that had switched hands during the war so far...

DeletedUser

With this post the war is offical over and bang! and ORC merged into each other

DeletedUser

whats happenning to those of you who do not fit into the new tribes?

DeletedUser

As someone who was part of the C² - CND struggle I completely agree with you.

MichielK

I don't think that many observers will be unimpressed. Most of us have either been in a long war like this by now, and we know that high OD and low conquers is the sign of an evenly matched war with skilled players on both sides.

Those who are unimpressed regardless of that will learn later on, if they make it off the rim :lol:

DeletedUser29719

Those who are unimpressed regardless of that will learn later on, if they make it off the rim :lol:

Or somehow if they can ever find enough courage to challenge an equal opponent :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Or somehow if they can ever find enough courage to challenge an equal opponent :icon_wink:
Where have you been for so long? Everything I've seen you post in the last couple of days has made me either smile or laugh. Not many posters can do that.

And this war was really 6 months long? I didn't think it was that long...

DeletedUser

So why does that keep happening some tribes that fight a bit (sometimes a lot) end up merging whats Bang! and ORC reason?

DeletedUser

Well, your enemy is often your greatest opponent. Despite flaming, fighting, and general dislike, over time the flaming numbs down (an example is how this thread went, from flame to stats to nothing). After that, you begin to build a respect for the skill of your enemies, and even a slight interest in their habits and how they work. The more you fight, the more you realize that they are a good tribe (if they hold you off, that is). In this case, the tribes were so evenly matched, with the pendulum swinging both ways, that a great respect came up.

Not only that, but you have to realize that the war wasn't going anywhere. The war was slowing both tribes down, but even with a ceasefire we knew that the tribes would lock horns again later on, simply because of territory and the need for expansion. One might say Ad Inf would change that, but it would only prolong the conflict and make it that much bigger.

And lastly, you have to realize that because the war was so draining and time wasting, ORC and BANG! were being left behind in the dust next to the growth of =HRV= and C2. They had become superpowers compared to the rest of the world, and therefore one has to realize that the only way to come back up in the ranks and not lose prominence is the merge.

DeletedUser

Well, your enemy is often your greatest opponent. Despite flaming, fighting, and general dislike, over time the flaming numbs down (an example is how this thread went, from flame to stats to nothing). After that, you begin to build a respect for the skill of your enemies, and even a slight interest in their habits and how they work. The more you fight, the more you realize that they are a good tribe (if they hold you off, that is). In this case, the tribes were so evenly matched, with the pendulum swinging both ways, that a great respect came up.

Not only that, but you have to realize that the war wasn't going anywhere. The war was slowing both tribes down, but even with a ceasefire we knew that the tribes would lock horns again later on, simply because of territory and the need for expansion. One might say Ad Inf would change that, but it would only prolong the conflict and make it that much bigger.

And lastly, you have to realize that because the war was so draining and time wasting, ORC and BANG! were being left behind in the dust next to the growth of =HRV= and C2. They had become superpowers compared to the rest of the world, and therefore one has to realize that the only way to come back up in the ranks and not lose prominence is the merge.
I agree with your first two points, but for the third, you could've kept expanding towards the north. I believe CND was first in points when our war started, and then we overtook them and held the lead until near the end when =HRV= passed us, but we were still growing steadily towards the rim.

I'd also like to point out that constant war, especially if you are on the frontlines it becomes a very tedious way to spend your time, especially if you have to tag thousands of new incomings each day. After a while people start quitting and you find yourself with inactive accounts sitting on the front. Now overtime you can take most of these villages with active players and spread out all your members on the front, but you can't replace those members who went inactive. Merges, both CND/C2 and ORC/Bang!, replace those inactives by bringing together the members of two different tribes.

jakeeboy

So does that mean the wars off??
Damn I wanted to see you guys uteerly destroy each other!!!!
well... not really

DeletedUser

I agree with your first two points, but for the third, you could've kept expanding towards the north. I believe CND was first in points when our war started, and then we overtook them and held the lead until near the end when =HRV= passed us, but we were still growing steadily towards the rim.

u6s5l here, forgot my old forum password as I haven't used it in so long :). I agree with orel1 for the following reasons:

C2 had a lot more room in the south than ORC did in the north. Due to the fact that ORC began on the map in K30s mostly, and moved north, whereas C2 had more rows of expansion and more width to expand through, ORC was running out of area. Already warring Tari, finishing Aten Z, what more can you do. Like I said, a ceasefire would have only prolonged the issue, and it was obvious ORC would clash with BANG! again at some point in the future after Ad Inf and Tari were gone, simply because they and ORC were close together. Be it in a week or 2 months, it would've happened anyways, and you saw how much progress it made.

I'd also like to point out that constant war, especially if you are on the frontlines it becomes a very tedious way to spend your time, especially if you have to tag thousands of new incomings each day. After a while people start quitting and you find yourself with inactive accounts sitting on the front. Now overtime you can take most of these villages with active players and spread out all your members on the front, but you can't replace those members who went inactive. Merges, both CND/C2 and ORC/Bang!, replace those inactives by bringing together the members of two different tribes.

Very true, and because of the fact that we had that chance and saw we had little choice if we wanted to remain a small power in the north, we took our chances and did it :).

DeletedUser

u6s5l here, forgot my old forum password as I haven't used it in so long :). I agree with orel1 for the following reasons:

C2 had a lot more room in the south than ORC did in the north. Due to the fact that ORC began on the map in K30s mostly, and moved north, whereas C2 had more rows of expansion and more width to expand through, ORC was running out of area. Already warring Tari, finishing Aten Z, what more can you do. Like I said, a ceasefire would have only prolonged the issue, and it was obvious ORC would clash with BANG! again at some point in the future after Ad Inf and Tari were gone, simply because they and ORC were close together. Be it in a week or 2 months, it would've happened anyways, and you saw how much progress it made.
Unlike your war with Bang!, the wars with these other smaller tribes was never really popularized, so I didn't know what the status was there.

And we didn't have more room. We made more room. We went through WOTO in the beginning starting in K72 and in K82. K71 and K81 saw a war with another tribe, can't remember the name. And now we are fighting tribes like ROTP, TRE, and DmgInc to make even more room for expansion. And most of that occurred while the war with CND was still going on. So to me, Tari, Aten|Z and Ad Inf families just look like our WOTO and ROTP basically.