A Little Taste of Evil

Deleted User - 11474922

I don't know much but what I do know is that
if u dont know anything then u better stay quit rather than typing useless things.

NAP's were markers as well (I think).
it seems u also dont know about your tribe aswell.

DeletedUser

Please, I stated I don't know much, because I don't know enough to go into a 3 or 4 paragraph statement on why Nuke is so wrong, and my opinion, or statements are as valid as yours warpig. And state 2 simple facts that are actualy about this topic, seems to be an even more valid reason for posting than people who like to try and tear sentences apart peice by peice for nothing more than to flame someone.

The two simple facts that I stated were: Evil was not premade by more than a couple members, and that our private announcement has only been changed once.

Sorry I don't remember the exact nuance of what the NAP was before; NAP= kill at will, NAP= kill with caution, or NAP= kill with permission, to make that a FACT for you as well, but I tried to be as honest as I could, so let me clarify that just a little more for any bored simple minds that may find fault with it.

It use to be kill everything, but now NAP= Kill only with permision. And I guarantee I know more about my tribe than half the people who post what they think are, or choose to call facts.

DeletedUser

The two simple facts that I stated were: Evil was not premade by more than a couple members, and that our private announcement has only been changed once.

Already proven it was.

Sorry I don't remember the exact nuance of what the NAP was before; NAP= kill at will, NAP= kill with caution, or NAP= kill with permission, to make that a FACT for you as well, but I tried to be as honest as I could, so let me clarify that just a little more for any bored simple minds that may find fault with it.

It use to be kill everything, but now NAP= Kill only with permision. And I guarantee I know more about my tribe than half the people who post what they think are, or choose to call facts.

So it just happen to be the day after the screenies are taken that willo changed it? ya sure.:icon_rolleyes:

Regards,
Nuke

Also Willo and Mouse(25) have agreed to take me up on the uk challenge:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Wow this entire topic is pitiful. While i don't mind either Nuke or Willo as individual posters, i absolutely can not stand them together. No one will ever win this argument. You are both grasping at straws trying to make the other person "more wrong". Both of you have evidence to help your side of the story but neither one of you is 100% correct. Just let it go and move on with your lives.

No one cares that Evil is a premade. So Willo lied about it. Woop de do. Whens thelast time anyone has been completely honest over the internet. Time to just let it all go.

DeletedUser60182

Already proven it was.

Call me a necromancer, but I dont see how a few players justifies as a premade :icon_redface:.

Having said that, premade or not, doesnt really change my view on Evil.

DeletedUser

Call me a necromancer, but I dont see how a few players justifies as a premade :icon_redface:.

Having said that, premade or not, doesnt really change my view on Evil.

definition pf a pre-made
"Premade: A tribe that is made prior to a world opening"

I took out the last 2 parts cause they say typically and often. if you want the whole thing look on the first page.

anways mouse now gets my ok, funny guy. :p

Also I wouldn't guess it would change your views after we talked yesterday. who is winning the pool about who to war? last I checked I had a vote nd I think active had 2 or 3 :D

DeletedUser60182

definition pf a pre-made
"Premade: A tribe that is made prior to a world opening"

I took out the last 2 parts cause they say typically and often. if you want the whole thing look on the first page.

anways mouse now gets my ok, funny guy. :p

Also I wouldn't guess it would change your views after we talked yesterday. who is winning the pool about who to war? last I checked I had a vote nd I think active had 2 or 3 :D

I have read the whole thread over the past few days. And I was meaning, whether it was a premade or not, it doesnt really affect my view.

Yes, to the definition, Evil is a premade. Gratz.
To me, I still wouldnt class it as a premade but meh.

I guess my tribe on 28's a premade then, considering I joined with my friend :icon_razz:.

You've currently got 37 votes. Better get stacked :icon_twisted:.

DeletedUser

/me prepares excuses :icon_cool:

Why wasn't I informed? :icon_eek: Willy Kidzz

First of all, it was a discussion topic... :icon_neutral: For fun... :icon_neutral:... Second of all, the thread referred to the tribe Nuke. Not you, once again, a fairly obvious statement, yet you purposefully misinterpret it for your own E-Peen.

T20 <> Your sole accomplishment on this world
Nuke <> You

Nuke = A Tribe
T20 = Top 20

UltimatePayner

I quite like this thread :)

First time ive come on W36 forums and ive already found people dissing Evil lol

I play dibalica. I was not kicked for inactivity. The only I was kicked coz one of willovians friends is a coward and the only way she gets her way is if she gets her revenge through other worlds.

Yes willo you kicked me with not even talking to me. You said it was inactivity yet you sat my account didn't say anything. they suddenly when your coward of a friend told you I was a traitor where you have no evidence at all you kicked me straight away and came up with aload of BS when you kicked me.

Maybe im not as good as the old dibalica but James let me play this account for a reason. Just coz I dont play it completely your way doesnt make me inactive.

DeletedUser60182

I quite like this thread :)

First time ive come on W36 forums and ive already found people dissing Evil lol

I play dibalica. I was not kicked for inactivity. The only I was kicked coz one of willovians friends is a coward and the only way she gets her way is if she gets her revenge through other worlds.

Yes willo you kicked me with not even talking to me. You said it was inactivity yet you sat my account didn't say anything. they suddenly when your coward of a friend told you I was a traitor where you have no evidence at all you kicked me straight away and came up with aload of BS when you kicked me.

Maybe im not as good as the old dibalica but James let me play this account for a reason. Just coz I dont play it completely your way doesnt make me inactive.

It does if his way was, erm, active? :icon_eek:

EDIT: I don't know much about this situation, but surely if willo was given sufficient amounts of material and sources that said you had bad qualities that he didnt want in evil, then surely enough it's justifiable dropping you.

Not saying whats true what isn't because I don't know, but, food for thought :)

UltimatePayner

his only material was his friend. There is no other material because Im not a traitor or a coward.

I am active. I have grown each day since I got the account.

DeletedUser

lets assume for arguements sake that Evil is not classed as a premade, it still does not negate the fact willo clearly stated (which has been quoted in this very thread i beleive) that he didnt even decide to join this world until the day it opened, yet he quite clearly planned to join several days in advance.

Now im sure willo will tell you that he was going to join, then decided against it, then on the day of the world opening changed his mind again, but that doesnt change the fact he had planned to join this world before it opened.

Like i said, incontravertable evidence that he has lied and yet he refuses to admit to it.

DeletedUser

Eh who cares what tribe is classed as a premade or not? As for willo being a liar I would have to say there is some art to deception once in awhile. Sometimes you can achieve alot more through deceit than you can through open negotiations. It is the nature of the game deal with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh and I think tis discussion is over.

So what's the summary? Nuke is a troll and Willo likes to lie? ( even though the fact remains evil was not premade. and the things he has lied about are trivial?)

nindel

So what's the summary? Nuke is a troll and Willo likes to lie? ( even though the fact remains evil was not premade. and the things he has lied about are trivial?)

Pretty much, I'd like a difinitive answer for the pre-made part but it's really not nessecary and doesn't mean much. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Pretty much, I'd like a difinitive answer for the pre-made part but it's really not nessecary and doesn't mean much. :icon_neutral:

I know right? "Fact"(have to quote it because nuke says it so often) remains twas decent pnp but pointless pnp. Well done Nuke your well respected posters/friends might look down on you for this :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Actully I proved it was. Also how is making a thread about the rank 2nd tribe considered trolling?

DeletedUser

Actully I proved it was. Also how is making a thread about the rank 2nd tribe considered trolling?

Because its not a discussion about the 2nd ranked tribe. Its a topic about bashing the reputation of one person in the tribe. I have yet to hear "Evil as a whole blah blah blah" Just "willo this, willo that".

So far on w36 i have established that

1. Nuke is the best of trolls. He's so trolly he doesn't believe he is trolling which makes it even more of a troll >.<

2. Willo has a tendency to lie or to bend the "truth" in miniscule ways as to make himself feel as though he is correct and in fact not lying.

3. The w36 community enjoys these debates at some times. Not when they flood every single thread and derail topics with the same 3 or 4 different debates. (we get it. Willo lies, nuke has a hard on for evil, and evil may in fact have been a premade. Relevance to w36? very minimal)

4. They both enjoy using large words (though most of the time it seems forced and in a few cases the word has been used in the wrong context) to try and get their point across and seem smarter than the opposition.

5. Neither one of them is ever going to admit defeat because their egotistical buttheads (friendly for all ages :lol:)

I would like to eat my words now. Nuke, you quoted me earlier stating that you two should make a thread to discuss all of this to stop derailing topics. I lied, i no longer want that. This conversation has become bland and boring and is basically a restatement of everything thats been said in other topics. The only reason people read this garbage (in my opinion) is because the w36 forums are dead and their are not many good topics (and lack of exciting events in the world to start good topics)