*IF* LR Disbands...Refugee list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

And seeing how KV is banned, it may be a while before you get a forum response :icon_confused:

DeletedUser8510

If your making a thread in the forum, it is for everyone. If you wish to just find out the refugee list, you could of sent a circular mail to any of the leaders. So take that comment and shove it up your arse. :)

The smilie makes everything alright.

DeletedUser8510

Sounds like me:) I tend to be a jovial idiot on the forums. The game is where all the serious stuff goes on.

I think his words were something like...

" I deal in politics, not crap"

If that was what he said it would suit the situation. Though from being in Che!!! I am pretty sure the only way to get out is to be favoured, suck up, or spy.

DeletedUser

As self appointed overlord of CHE!!! I declare all *LR* refugee's :icon_wink:

DeletedUser12745

I'll put this here:
former LR member, Pisilika has gone inactive, but all his villages are already claimed by GU and CHE!!! He got inactive because we kinda forced him, so stay away of that villages! If you are in k43 and were near pisilika than don't noble abandoned villages.

tnx, lp manti

DeletedUser

I'll put this here:
former LR member, Pisilika has gone inactive, but all his villages are already claimed by GU and CHE!!! He got inactive because we kinda forced him, so stay away of that villages! If you are in k43 and were near pisilika than don't noble abandoned villages.

tnx, lp manti

I will post it in our forum, so they can expect not to get them.

DeletedUser

I meant I was posting in the LR forums so that LR can expect not to get them.

DeletedUser

*Wonders whether ANY LR members post here besides me...* I mean, I could be considered a spy if they actually looked where I admitted it:lol:

DeletedUser12745

I mean it, I'm pissed off and I'm going to do something I will regret later!

DeletedUser

I mean it, I'm pissed off and I'm going to do something I will regret later!

Oh, by the way, Gimlithedwarf(LR Duke) told people they could noble away pisilikas villages when i posted the above thing in the forums, so yeah, I dunno. My account that I'm sitting is still in LR, gimli didn't kick him yet:lol:

DeletedUser

Oh, by the way, Gimlithedwarf(LR Duke) told people they could noble away pisilikas villages when i posted the above thing in the forums, so yeah, I dunno. My account that I'm sitting is still in LR, gimli didn't kick him yet:lol:

Lol, that is soooo sad. He must be really wanting them points. ^^ Is it in the top 40?

/me bets it is

As for the refugee list, meh were just nobling whoever we want. -RB- is the only tribe so far to contact us about refugees. Every other tribe (and we do know who you are) we will get to you eventually. :)

DeletedUser

Lol, that is soooo sad. He must be really wanting them points. ^^ Is it in the top 40?

/me bets it is

Second in the tribe:icon_wink: GoT kicked me out though, no idea why:icon_rolleyes: it was also 2nd highest there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.