Future wars to come

• Thread starter xXx Nithgor xXx
  • Start date

DeletedUser

What two tribes do you think will be the first two tribes to go to war?

With the world on the arise and the experience it contains, there are bound to be threats that are beginning to assemble.

Due to world still being in it's beginning stages, this thread will locked a week(or two) from today. In order to allow growing tribes, and opportunity to make themselves known.

Feel free to post your ideas of future wars to come and discuss your opinions on the subject . A poll will follow, listing the top 5 - 10 wars.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Void vs. everybody near us. :p

I have a Void guy by me, I feel sorry for him. :icon_cry::icon_cry:

On topic:

Since I have a lot of *D* players in my 15x15 I'll say a war between them and Random is imminent.

DeletedUser

I feel a war in k55 is imminent (i had to check free-eeks post to spell check, thankyeh devil child) purely because of the different tribes (Geico, Moo?, G-star, PWNY, lethal and D3TH) It would really be in the next two weeks i presume, as players will start to get more roudy than they already are.

Out of those though i highly doubt L will war immediatly, but im unsure with the other five.

As for other tribes, i feel D3TH may war, mainly because they are smack inbetween kiwi, PWNY and Moo?, bar that k55 should be peaceful.

As for other K's, i feel void and random may cause some ruckus for their spread over the k's, wanting to secure their position.

Apologies for extremely and excessively long reply, but if its down to everything i take into account, it'll be K55 where the drama begins.

DeletedUser

I can see a clash between Bunny and Random, this would be a good war.

But the first to make a war, some noob tribes thinking they are "cool" as they are wasting their spears on a pointless war.

DeletedUser

K53 is extra quiet..... Maybe -V- and TRS will go at is, or #D#. Mostly people seem to be slowly farming and gaining good players and later try to muscle into a larger tribe.

DeletedUser13939

I feel a war in k55 is imminent (i had to check free-eeks post to spell check, thankyeh devil child) purely because of the different tribes (Geico, Moo?, G-star, PWNY, lethal and D3TH) It would really be in the next two weeks i presume, as players will start to get more roudy than they already are.

Out of those though i highly doubt L will war immediatly, but im unsure with the other five.

As for other tribes, i feel D3TH may war, mainly because they are smack inbetween kiwi, PWNY and Moo?, bar that k55 should be peaceful.

As for other K's, i feel void and random may cause some ruckus for their spread over the k's, wanting to secure their position.

Apologies for extremely and excessively long reply, but if its down to everything i take into account, it'll be K55 where the drama begins.

I agree with his assesment.

DeletedUser

lol lol lol #D# is full of a bunch of noobs who ahve no idea what they are doing. A farming war would wipe them out let alone a noble war. They even have GOW listed as an ally... lmao. It's hilarious in that tribe

DeletedUser

lol lol lol #D# is full of a bunch of noobs who ahve no idea what they are doing. A farming war would wipe them out let alone a noble war. They even have GOW listed as an ally... lmao. It's hilarious in that tribe

But being as I have several of them in my immediate area, they will be declaring war on us in the next few days. Because, they are n00bs who have no idea what they are doing.

DeletedUser51390

you guys are all mistaken have we forgotten the first war already between kiwi. and random :icon_rolleyes:

on a more serious note most tribes will be fighting for their respective k's

k55
i expect all out war in k55 due the overlapping of players from rival tribes in eachothers 15x15 in all cases and 7x7's in many cases.

i doubt there will be anything official or major attacking but more so on the lines cordinated spikes strategic farming to suffocate a specific tribes growth to squeeze them out prenobling

k44
I expect to see much of the same things in k44 as in k55 between random and ID (forgive me i havent checked maps to notice specific player location) with that much talent in that one k alone there isnt enough room to contain them all. I know one thing is certain, K44 will have alot of bruised egos:icon_redface:.

Im predicting bunny will not last long. many will make it to nobling season not as the ones nobling but being nobled. its nothing personal i just dont see you measuring up to either Random or ID

k54

im sadly disapointed in kiwi. for taking up k54 ...in the long run its the safer bet and more strategic but in my opinion they took the cowards way out. I havent seen many premades start in k54 tbh so thats why i say this (did no research but if you choose this b4 knowing any other tribes preworld starting grounds thats that) there wont be much going on within this k war wise. atleast nothing worth mentioning

k45

Dshoker (typo?) i expect to war with a void for obvious reasons in taking the k. both tribes are looking pretty solid at the moment with void being rank 6 and dshoker having the 2nd highest avg. point per player with 254 to voids 217.

time will only tell if quality will surpass the numbers game here.

much longer than i expected but feel i gave a decent evaluation :)

DeletedUser

in K55

I do not expect any wars in near future. Maybe after 2-3weeks something really will begin.

MusicManJB

K53 is extremely quiet. We have a few good players here, but I think the majority are just sitting back and laying low.

-V- is on the up and up in our K. If we keep going like we are, wars are usually imminent anyway. :)

DeletedUser

We joined k54 because we heard GEICO, Moo? and so many other tribes would join it. So I was up for the challenge and I joined. I would have to say shadowfog had the best assessment. Although I dont plan on fighting Kiwi. I would say it would probably be someone in k55. No definites yet. Depends on how the world turns out. I Actually want to be the first to avoid war in the south. Due to our reputation, if we r the first, it would probably be us against 2-3 tribes.

DeletedUser

Depending on the diplomatic situations and how tribes have evolved since the early stages Im thinking a few smaller tribes will be cleared by more dominant tribes in their area.

Most of the pre-mades will have fallen by the time war really matters. So the most likely wars will be Top Ranked tribe with a few good players vs smaller tribes getting in the way of their goal of continent dominance. At the moment I cannot say which two specific tribes will be warring but that is the general layout of what will happen.

DeletedUser

I have a Void guy by me, I feel sorry for him. :icon_cry::icon_cry:.

You are more cocky then me. This could mean war.

On topic, I think Geico has a chance of being the first to go into a real war.