Rate the Top 10ish Tribes

ackcody

KARMA was probably going to fail anyway,
But now its almost a gaurantee with the leaders they have currently.

Neither one of them know how to play at all, let alone lead.
They wouldve been better off with me leading

jaythewise

KARMA was probably going to fail anyway,
But now its almost a gaurantee with the leaders they have currently.

Neither one of them know how to play at all, let alone lead.
They wouldve been better off with me leading

Didnt you get punted from them?

DeletedUser

I remember this on w27. Im in it, with PP as elected duke. :lol:

I saw it first on W20 :icon_wink:

1 Random - Great tribe massive lead.
2 UN44 Best tribe in K44 on points but their village average is not good.
3 LOST Profile makes them seem bad.
4 ID Who?
5 ~WB~ Another K44 tribe too many for all to survive not sure which ones will
6 D3TH A few recognisable faces might do well
7 Bright They have an academy which puts them down
8 RAW Nailed Kiwi.
9 Void Will do well
10 [DD] No idea about these guys seem to be keeping their heads down and playing the game

http://en39.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=37847&screen=info_ally&id=1009

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Update:

[Rank] [Tag] [Points of top 40] [members] [average points]

1 Random 28,461 48 640
2 UN44 18,738 71 393
3 ID 18,453 46 423
4 LOST 18,332 72 392
5 ~WB~ 17,757 47 418
6 D3TH 17,398 46 414
8 RAW 17,084 67 358
7 Bright 17,067 74 348
9 [DD] 16,917 67 356
10 Void 16,832 46 401
11 dShokR 16,401 27 607 <---- Oh yeaaahh.
13 TRYOUT 16,232 67 339
12 *D* 16,220 59 347
14 FURY 15,886 74 319
15 MYTH 15,814 44 381
16 COBRA 15,793 66 332
17 Relent 15,599 71 326
18 *UCK* 15,518 74 312
19 LE 15,391 66 312
20 KARMA 15,288 75 301 <---- Why leaving so soon? :(

DeletedUser

1 Random - a very good tribe from what I have seen so far. They will be on top for awhile until the wars begin then we will see what they are made of.

2 UN44 - They have been awefully quiet.... hmmm

3 ID - seems like they have the right thing going... they are definitely not point whores

4 LOST - I have heard some bad things of this tribe.... just a little note... points don't win wars

5 ~WB~ - another quiet tribe.. do not know much about them yet

6 D3TH - They have a good thing going and I will be suprised not to see them in the top 20 once things get heated

7 Bright - Seems like a decent tribe... but I do not know much about them

8 RAW - hmmmm mass recruiting??

9 [DD] - lots of experienced players in this tribe... I would like to see where they are in a few weeks though... experience is only factor in this game

10 Void - I expect them to be moving up in ranks in the next few weeks, very good grasp of the game

11 dShokR - do not know much about them but anyone that spells THE "teh" is a noob and illiterate

13 TRYOUT - hmmm this is an intersting tribe, haven't heard much from them, but I have a feeling they will not be on top for long

12 *D* - it states on their tribal profile they they are a force to be worried about... oooo I am shaking in my shoes.... from what I have heard... they will be lucky to be around after the wars begin

14 FURY - my tribe so I am biased :)

15 *UCK* - mass recruiters, won;t be around much longer to talk about

16 COBRA - seems to be a decent tribe because of the leadership, but they have a lot of noobs within

17 MYTH - I expect them to be in the top 10 as time moves on.

18 LE - I don't know much about them

19 Relent - again, experience from other worlds means jack .... I have seen a number 1,2, and 3 tribe take their top players from other worlds into a new one... and they were nobled within a month. Experience about the game helps, but it is not everything to be from another world

20 D-Age - a new tribe in the top 20.... don't get comfy you won;t be here for long

DeletedUser

11 dShokR - do not know much about them but anyone that spells THE "teh" is a noob and illiterate

I agree.

I truly pity them along with you.

It's only a matter of time before FURY unleashes its mass recruiting FURY and takes the world by the horns with their proper spelling and omnisciousness of its elite membership.

And judging from your stiff recruitment standards,

۞300 Point Minimum۞

..it's only a matter of time before you redefine the meaning of tribal wars altogether.

p.s.

8 RAW - hmmmm mass recruiting??

Properties
Tribe name: Raw Revolution
ID: RAW
Number of members: 64

Properties
Tribe name: FURY
ID: FURY
Number of members: 72

Pity you're not in K45, I'd make your entire tribe into one collective farm, just based on this hypocricy ;)

DeletedUser

lol ok. From what I have seen of these "top 20's" no one knows about us... yet... and I am glad. Fury will make their mark don't you worry about that. :)

DeletedUser

lol ok. From what I have seen of these "top 20's" no one knows about us... yet... and I am glad. Fury will make their mark don't you worry about that. :)

Wrong you are.

We know about you, we've just worked hard to forget.

DeletedUser

LOL so because we have 72 members we mass recruit?? Interesting. No, raw mass recruits by asking anyone to join in the surrounding area. Hey come on over... I would love for you to TRY to make me your farm... it would be FUN!

Ahhhh I see why you are so iritated... hey spelling the "teh" is retarded. how hard is it to spell it the right way??

DeletedUser

lol missing one letter ...nice. Glad to be corrected. Speeling THE teh is just plain restarded period. I do not care if you are a top tribe or a top player... it is stupid

DeletedUser

"Your tribe has members in 5 continents?"

Hahahaha... you think that's a mistake?? Ok.. I will let you think that

DeletedUser

lol missing one letter ...nice. Glad to be corrected. Speeling THE teh is just plain restarded period. I do not care if you are a top tribe or a top player... it is stupid

mate, this topic is to rate the top 20 tribes. not act like a total plum.

teh shokerz > fury.

realise.

scarlet ash

hmmmmmmmm.

[DD] - World 8 premade with some world 21 friends of the world 8 premade players.
World 8 seems to make two good premades or tribes... Such as world 21 - ARG! (even though i think world 8 players just kinda met up instead of it being a premade and also includes many non- world 8 players)
World 37 INSANE aswell....

are these here to continue the line of world 8 player tribes.

dShoKr- My tribe also, we are a bunch of noobs, like to mass recruit but we suck at it so much that our member count is only like 30 as people realise we are noobs, We seem to breed up tight players who far exceed our talent so we kick them to make all of us look better. Were totally about one for all and only our selfs inlcuded.

often you see there motto's as kick me im a noob and with teh in their name they are obviously going to fail :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

As much as I hate talking to noobs, I see you're attacking our official spammer and my personal minion - kaukau - so I have to speak up.

Your tribe is pure shite. You don't know it of course, since you're a pathetic noob. But you're not even quality food, as quality food requires building up solid villages quickly to be nobled right away. You're simply farms.

Now quiet, and stay away from our spammer.. he's just doing his job.

Thx

hahahahahaha..... I .... am.... a.... noob hahahahahahahaha

I am so glad you are basing your assesment of me based upon my "points" how nice... now we know who the noob really is. Funny.

And yes this is "rate the top 20 tribe" post. Until i did a RIGHT one, everyone was just LISTING them... nice to see I actually started the CORRECT format for this topic... and glad to see you followed suit AFTER I posted. makes me feel special. It also makes me feel nice that I get under your skin... thanks for the power trip

DeletedUser

ok... I can let you think that. I actually prefer people to think I am a noob... makes it all the more comical when you try and attack me. :)

and no it was not a mistake or a noobish act. You have no idea why it was done so shush. :) and no, I have no desire to know a tribe that spells the "teh" because they are not worth my time

scarlet ash

ok... I can let you think that. I actually prefer people to think I am a noob... makes it all the more comical when you try and attack me. :)

and no it was not a mistake or a noobish act. You have no idea why it was done so shush. :) and no, I have no desire to know a tribe that spells the "teh" because they are not worth my time

overall that shows your pretty ignorant, If you push tribes out of your view because of one word in their name then why are you here, Why do you want people to think your a noob aswell, maybe its because if you act like a noob more then people might think your someone good who pretends to be a noob?

No, people will just see as a all round noob anyway.

Class things, people, tribes on skill not on a word in their name. This game is for fun aswell as being serious an if putting Teh in your name is somewhat fun to people let them do it. They don't have to look serious to be serious.