Great attacks and defenses

DeletedUser

W5...mate that was a long time ago :lol: but had fun while it lasted. Though I still hate coin worlds with a passion. Coins must die! Long live packets!

Oh and yeah, been back for ages now, Grimmy convinced me to come back awhile ago and I've been playing this account since the Saints war. So if you look me up on twstats you'll see lots of barb nobling. I r nub. Well, actually, its 11-1 to me against TW. And my loss was a retake. But still having great fun!

I know the feeling, I'm outnumbered too, but I have big bad dwarf to protect me a kontinent away :icon_redface:

Well, you're obviously quite more outnumbered :p

DeletedUser

I know the feeling, I'm outnumbered too, but I have big bad dwarf to protect me a kontinent away :icon_redface:

Well, you're obviously quite more outnumbered :p

When all else fails hide behind a big person! I've been doing that with Grim for years now. Works well actually :lol:

Meh, I'll live, my cluster is awesome. Except my isolated villages. Can we say screwed much? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Tossa and Dwarve thanks for the fun arguments. Perhaps we'll get a chance to have more in the future. Enjoy.

DeletedUser

Bunny has no alliance with any tribe in the game, including we are solo, we have been approached by tribes regarding diplomacy but we simply want to enjoy the game (so we can quit when were nobled hehe).

i don't know why, but i wouldn't agree with you...if you don't have any diplomacy with no one, then why one of yours is hiding his troops in TWs villages if he has got the other his stacked villages near?

http://en2.tribalwars.net/public_report/9d893787837b5a0a65ee5814ec228d58

also, if you don't have any diplomacy with no one...why you're not fighting against TW too and why they don't hit you back? so please, don't lie anymore. thanks :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

It seems Bunny is supporting TW seeing the incoming support in my new village from Raduu.

Support Rename C2. Irekeths Vengeance 44 (190|211) K21 raduu today at 04:16 1:06:35
Support Rename C2. Irekeths Vengeance 44 (190|211) K21 raduu today at 05:54

Scholesy2005

i don't know why, but i wouldn't agree with you...if you don't have any diplomacy with no one, then why one of yours is hiding his troops in TWs villages if he has got the other his stacked villages near?

http://en2.tribalwars.net/public_report/9d893787837b5a0a65ee5814ec228d58

also, if you don't have any diplomacy with no one...why you're not fighting against TW too and why they don't hit you back? so please, don't lie anymore. thanks :icon_wink:

Umm its called dodging thanks, lol i have had troops in MPX, Aten and HOT villages dodging so please learn your facts before coming here :) Might wanna try it, that would be the main reason MPX aren't hurting us.

Ok, my mistake we have diplomacy with DBT, and why would he start provoking another tribe when we have you guys in our back door first? Solidify our cluster then the fun begins.

You really need to learn your facts before coming here and making accusations, cause you clearly have no idea whats going on in Bunny, only a select few from certain tribes do.

Urk people have friends in other tribes, hell it makes the game fun, i have a good friend in Aten, Mangyflea we talk often, I have friends in HOT like Steve and cooled ice, What they do with there troops is there own concern not mine, if they want support they're more then welcome to ask there friends for it, just like i have been supporting some friends in TW and various tribes as well.

I still have MPX troops from there failed trains in my villages does that mean MPX is now allies with Bunny? They must be the best allies letting us take there villages from them so we can grow :) Ask Agentul he has hit more of MPX troops then my troops hehe. Right Lombo, Brey, Rat ;)

Regards,
Matt

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i know what is called dodging, that's why i don't have ODD so high :) but hiding troops in villages from tribes that you "don't" have any relationship or in enemies ones, that's bullshit! :)

yea, don't need to tell me you've got diplomacy only with DbT...with TW is also i'm sure...this situation is the same as in the past...when WB1066 left HOT and made a new tribe, but they had still alliance together. i have that feelings :icon_wink: so you can then attack us, and having support from TW :)

DeletedUser

Umm its called dodging thanks....Lombo, Brey, Rat ;)

Regards,
Matt

tl;dr

dang scholesy, you talk a lot

you want to be supercalifragilisticexpialidocious? try saying nothing rather than bending poor Truth. he's delicate

in other news, tw has a no-sitters-outside-of-tribe policy for good reason. BUT, tw also has an external forum with a separate login, so when i sat the entire tw high council a while back while they were under attack from eleaud and aten it was okay. you're welcome tw high council; it was fun

berz out

DeletedUser

i know what is called dodging, that's why i don't have ODD so high but hiding troops in villages from tribes that you "don't" have any relationship or in enemies ones, that's bullshit!

Biskotek, just took the time to check the report. The player supported was a small 600k one with an offence village.

I'm assuming most of radu villages are under attack in that K?

If so, if I couldn't possibly dodge, even I would support an inactive/ getting eaten account with very low morale which already has his perks of not being able to send back the troops/ if hit- hopefully low damage.

Although as you guys have diplomacy with TW, it's probably a good hiding place :s.

So really it proves nothing tbh.

yea, don't need to tell me you've got diplomacy only with DbT...with TW is also i'm sure...this situation is the same as in the past...when WB1066 left HOT and made a new tribe, but they had still alliance together. i have that feelings so you can then attack us, and having support from TW

The fact of the matter is, some of us were key members in TW, by being that, we have earned the respect of some players within the family. The chances of them going to attack us are slim, which in reality I could say the same back- which is understandable concidering the long time we have been with them (although that is still small before you quote and flame). Though it doesn't prove we have diplomacy with TW.

Heck, if one TW'er attacks us, we will retaliate (or threaten in Scholesys case and scare them off lmfao!)- just currentlly mpx are the main threat here, most TW villages are supporting up north, there backyards open- we could quite easily cap a few hundred if we had the packets, but Mpx are in my cluster and are attacking my friends, my priority are them.

Heck what would you do, take out the main threat first or the weak one?

So although it may look dodgy, in reality it isn't.

DeletedUser

I got a question.

Why is Dwarv in TW's high council? If, as you say, you have no diplomacy with them, isn't that a bit... strange? If TW's high council is open to out-of-tribe players, then I'm definitely applying! I think I have a lot to contribute to there :)

DeletedUser

I got a question.

Why is Dwarv in TW's high council? If, as you say, you have no diplomacy with them, isn't that a bit... strange? If TW's high council is open to out-of-tribe players, then I'm definitely applying! I think I have a lot to contribute to there

Unoriginal comment Grim. Already been said pretty much.
So i'll quote the old answer, then refer you to read back the previous comments :icon_smile:

Key word Dark: Was, not is

DeletedUser

Really? Then TW are horribly slow at updating their profiles... So I'll just quote a 10 years old little girl ( who hits really hard, for the record );
10 years old girl said:

DeletedUser

Really? Then TW are horribly slow at updating their profiles... So I'll just quote a 10 years old little girl ( who hits really hard, for the record );

They are, Grim...

I don't want to start this debate again:
We are in Bunny for fun, not to hit MPX as an independent branch! Don't assume because the TW HC is slow, dwarf's still in it...

DeletedUser2248

I got a question.

Why is Dwarv in TW's high council? If, as you say, you have no diplomacy with them, isn't that a bit... strange? If TW's high council is open to out-of-tribe players, then I'm definitely applying! I think I have a lot to contribute to there :)

I'll put a good word in for you, Grim. :icon_wink:

Scholesy2005

i know what is called dodging, that's why i don't have ODD so high :) but hiding troops in villages from tribes that you "don't" have any relationship or in enemies ones, that's bullshit! :)

yea, don't need to tell me you've got diplomacy only with DbT...with TW is also i'm sure...this situation is the same as in the past...when WB1066 left HOT and made a new tribe, but they had still alliance together. i have that feelings :icon_wink: so you can then attack us, and having support from TW :)

Once again, we have no diplomacy with TW, They may have us marked as allies/NAP but we do not have them marked.

Again does that mean we have an alliance with MPX? Since they have troops in my villages STILL does that mean we have an alliance with you guys? Going on your basis means that we do? Well i was not informed of such an alliance could you guys please approach us next time in future :)

Jakka

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious i wish my name was that would be hilarious to see people trying to mail me and getting the name right LOL.

Grim,

That would be a question you really need to ask the TW HC lol, it'd be similar to me leading MPX and being in bunny :|

ramboas93

we only have them marked so we dont accidentally attack them. you know them bunnies they a crazy bunch thats for sure, wouldnt want to be on their bad side.