~OZ~ vs. ~RAW~

DeletedUser

Well not big on posting in main forums...But just go to let it out...

I am the leader of ~RAW~ one of my tribe members was invited by Private message only to join ~OZ~ he declined...Then the attacks started...While I tried to talk to the leader with no response I then started talking to all tribes with in the area...We have a few other willing to help us now...

Thing is ~OZ~ is 7 times larger....I know we are just asking to be rimmed but really it is just us sticking together as a tribe..

I was also offered that a select few of us could join ~OZ~ and the others would just have to find new tribes enemies to ~OZ~ or not...
It again was either join ~OZ~ or they will destroy us...

We are going to stand as one and fight...They may win this battle but they will not win the war.....

Wish us luck we are going to need it.....

Charlotte

lconn

Good luck ^ ^

There most likely noobs, so just send a few axes and you've won.

DeletedUser

Well not big on posting in main forums...But just go to let it out...

I am the leader of ~RAW~ one of my tribe members was invited by Private message only to join ~OZ~ he declined...Then the attacks started...While I tried to talk to the leader with no response I then started talking to all tribes with in the area...We have a few other willing to help us now...

Thing is ~OZ~ is 7 times larger....I know we are just asking to be rimmed but really it is just us sticking together as a tribe..

I was also offered that a select few of us could join ~OZ~ and the others would just have to find new tribes enemies to ~OZ~ or not...
It again was either join ~OZ~ or they will destroy us...

We are going to stand as one and fight...They may win this battle but they will not win the war.....

Wish us luck we are going to need it.....

Charlotte

farm warm, yay, yet another wasted pnp post, guy's if your going to war(it oftne happens, i Know, I a war <3), however don't start posting until most have hit 2-10 vill mark, because then an actual war can take place rather than us getting reports of, oooo he nuked me with a spear, however my axes won the fight, we no ur not the greatest of players else there wouldn't be this post, but please stp them

DeletedUser

farm warm, yay, yet another wasted pnp post, guy's if your going to war(it oftne happens, i Know, I a war <3), however don't start posting until most have hit 2-10 vill mark, because then an actual war can take place rather than us getting reports of, oooo he nuked me with a spear, however my axes won the fight, we no ur not the greatest of players else there wouldn't be this post, but please stp them

Yeah see your why I don't post...I really dislike people like you...
This is a war game but really what fun is it to pick on tribes smaller just cause they don't want to join you...At least wait till we would actually give them a challenge...

Also I believe the main forums are for posting what you want within reason...

Also was kind of hoping other with the same problem might be looking for others with the same problem...wanting to join together to remove a big problem...
Who are you to judge how we play or not...

DeletedUser

Yeah see your why I don't post...I really dislike people like you...
This is a war game but really what fun is it to pick on tribes smaller just cause they don't want to join you...At least wait till we would actually give them a challenge...

Also I believe the main forums are for posting what you want within reason...

Also was kind of hoping other with the same problem might be looking for others with the same problem...wanting to join together to remove a big problem...
Who are you to judge how we play or not...

a person who's palyed far to much of this game......:icon_rolleyes:
I have no problem with ur cause, just ur phrasing, if i was u, id have spun this off as noobs attempting and failing to farm a smaller tribe, thats how'd id portaray it, get ppl to join ur cause, think these guyz are rubbish, easy targets, and get them unwittingly farming them without realising there involved in ur war, thts wat id do at any rate, not cry across pnp about bigger tribe scarring you and how ur so brave for standing up for urself, were all doing it, just most aren't crying about it.......

put it into prespective, Im farming the leader and 9 members of a tribe of 10k points, solo, you don't see them crying here, just tht im farming them, they accept it, most have now quit after constant attacks... stop crying, show us some *nobelings* and we'll listen, ur worse than Mr Men, in my next diary entry ill make sure your featured!! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

a person who's palyed far to much of this game......:icon_rolleyes:
I have no problem with ur cause, just ur phrasing, if i was u, id have spun this off as noobs attempting and failing to farm a smaller tribe, thats how'd id portaray it, get ppl to join ur cause, think these guyz are rubbish, easy targets, and get them unwittingly farming them without realising there involved in ur war, thts wat id do at any rate, not cry across pnp about bigger tribe scarring you and how ur so brave for standing up for urself, were all doing it, just most aren't crying about it.......

put it into prespective, Im farming the leader and 9 members of a tribe of 10k points, solo, you don't see them crying here, just tht im farming them, they accept it, most have now quit after constant attacks... stop crying, show us some *nobelings* and we'll listen, ur worse than Mr Men, in my next diary entry ill make sure your featured!! :icon_biggrin:

Did I give the feeling that I was crying...was not my intentions...Was looking for other tribes with the same problem.. Not real big on lying about us farming them to get other tribes to do so...
Well keep that in mind next time.... Lying works being honest bad.....

Who is Mr Men?

Finally I am in someone diary....

DeletedUser

I believe that small tribe PnP's are interesting and add a level of humor into play as well (sorry if that may offend some of you, however this is a bit comical to me). However, I take into account that you are all serious and wish to have a few spectators for your fight. It is not cool at all for any of you to criticize them for wishing to have their own PnP for their war. Let them.

It may not be exciting for some of you but I bet they're going to have a fun time with it, no matter how serious or laid back they are about the fight (skirmish?).

Despite the fact that you guys may not be the best of players or the most dominant, I highly respect your will to stay as a tribe despite the fact that the size of the enemy is against you. I hope to see you guys win this, I'm rooting for ya. :icon_wink:

+1 Respect

DeletedUser

Also in all actuality... I was kind of hopeing that larger tribes in the area ...Once the attacks start on us and the few other tribes we got to play along with us...were actually getting attacked...They would find this the perfect opportuinity to take out some of thier larger members as well..

Few people have the ability to noble...They will be busy with us...ripe for the picking....

Also one more thing.. It is also you farming by yourself the tribe of 10...Them they are farming the one members 5 of them I believe...
None of the rest of the tribe that I know of are actually real close to OZ....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Also in all actuality... I was kind of hopeing that larger tribes in the area ...Once the attacks start on us and the few other tribes we got to play along with us...were actually getting attacked...They would find this the perfect opportuinity to take out some of thier larger members as well..

Few people have the ability to noble...They will be busy with us...ripe for the picking....

this makes you sound scared of them, I hope for your sake your not, however, I guess im rooting for ya.. go u guyz farm those pw'z!

DeletedUser

No we are not scared of them to be honest until they have noble trains most of us are to far away....Just me I want us the little guys to win... I really do...We deserve to win....I was told to disban the tribe....and let myself be nobled and they would leave the rest alone...
Come on you would try anything you could think of to get them on others bad side....
I fear no virtual death....Now if they come to my real life...Well I bet they would fear me way more....

DeletedUser

Charlotte, ignore them. Your decision to stand up for your your principles in the face of seemingly overwhelming odds is a credit to yourself and your tribe and I wish you the best of luck with your war. If the worst comes to the worst and you lose the war then I hope you will not quit the game or even this world. A new start on the edge of the world would give you a great opportunity to educate yourself in the ways of Tribal Wars away from the snake pit that is the core (centre) of the world where the better players usually reside. If you would like any advice over any matter please feel free to message me ingame. My ingame username is the same as here.

Sasa12222, your comment here was of no use whatsoever. Calling peple with less experience than yourself a noob is a nonesical action in my opinion, everyone was a new player at some stage including yourself and none of them would be the player they are currently without someone taking to time to educate and advise them in the TW ways.

This game would die if it wasn't for the constant influx of new players and yet people like yourself mock them for their inexperience by people so desperate to feel superior to someone that they risk harming the continued growth of Tribal Wars just to massage their own fragile ego's.

Sasa12222

Sasa12222, your comment here was of no use whatsoever. Calling peple with less experience than yourself a noob is a nonesical action in my opinion, everyone was a new player at some stage including yourself and none of them would be the player they are currently without someone taking to time to educate and advise them in the TW ways..

I said noob wars FTW because he declared so early in the world. In no way was i calling him a noob.

I apologize if i was. :)

DeletedUser

I said noob wars FTW because he declared so early in the world. In no way was i calling him a noob.

I apologize if i was. :)

To be fair my post should have been aimed more at alihumphrey than yourself.

DeletedUser

Woop Woop, and I call people noobs, but id happily advise them, im just against noob wars like this, not noobs themselves..... Grrot, I even stood up for you man, and this is the respect, right im swapping side now!! hehe