Side 2: 300,919
Difference: 608,836

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

36 hours since the declaration and... Nothing.

Would seem as though Dice is still trying to determine the odds of taking a village after sending their own support preceding noble trains.

At least we *can* send trains?

Attack .02:River Styx/NS (735|532) K57 emanwine tomorrow at 05:42 21:38:34
Attack .02:River Styx/NS (735|532) K57 emanwine tomorrow at 05:42 21:38:44
Attack .02:River Styx/NS (735|532) K57 emanwine tomorrow at 05:42 21:38:55
Attack .02:River Styx/NS (735|532) K57 emanwine tomorrow at 05:42 21:39:01

DeletedUser

Would seem as though Dice is still trying to determine the odds of taking a village after sending their own support preceding noble trains.

forwillo.jpg

Missed one. :icon_razz:

Oh and why was they flamed?

DeletedUser

Oh, is that the case? Mayhap you haven't noticed that several of your players have "trains" inbound to almost every village? Surely you don't think ALL of those are real? :icon_eek:

I...thought that Evil were going to smash my group of noobs?

DeletedUser

I think willo hasn't taken into account the trains that are still inbound.

I mean 36 hours to draw up stats? I would say that's a little early, unless were talking about million point players cluster together with 20 trains :lol:

DeletedUser

Oh, and Willo. Smack talk is appreciated...When you can back it up:

Defender: Evil
Village: Now Dice

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender's troops, that were in transit
3179 2200 0 30 0 0 0 0 5!!!

DeletedUser

I think willo hasn't taken into account the trains that are still inbound.

I mean 36 hours to draw up stats? I would say that's a little early, unless were talking about million point players cluster together with 20 trains :lol:

Maps show that Evil and Dice are extremely close to each other. Trains could have been sent, and hit in 36 hours without a problem..:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Maps show that Evil and Dice are extremely close to each other. Trains could have been sent, and hit in 36 hours without a problem..:icon_razz:

Depends what villages the nobles are in :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Depends what villages the nobles are in :icon_razz:

Oh we have nobles. There's just that slight stacking issue? Why send 3 or 4 trains immediately, which players can stack entirely, when we can train almost all of their villages, knowing they won't be able to support from more than 1 or 2 days off since the rest are busy with Nobody and TWL players?

DeletedUser

Those stats are wrong.. we've got a village off you.

It was a tad bit slow on the update.

Errr! Congrats! Only 1190 more to go then, right?

You can?

Attack Fort Adair (672|534) K56 Suskers on 22.06. at 03:42 34:41:35
Attack Fort Adair (672|534) K56 Suskers on 22.06. at 03:42 34:41:53
Attack Fort Adair (672|534) K56 Suskers on 22.06. at 03:43 34:42:25
Attack Fort Adair (672|534) K56 Suskers on 22.06. at 03:43 34:42:41

Oh, is that the case? Mayhap you haven't noticed that several of your players have "trains" inbound to almost every village? Surely you don't think ALL of those are real? :icon_eek:

I...thought that Evil were going to smash my group of noobs?

As you yourself said, you have the advantage of numbers. In this, I mean that Evil is fighting a war on nearly every front. This means, that you had the element of surprised, spoiled it, and now the necessary support has already been reshuffled.

The whole gang-bang effect tends to give a little bit of an disadvantage to Evil, does it not? Don't worry, as I said. :icon_wink: I like to play games.

They border each other on 2 K's, Should have seen more nobling by now..:icon_neutral:

Yes right... More nobling... :icon_wink: Except for the fact:

j60vib.jpg

Errr, a month of pre-planning, and you've conquered one village? Even with all of those isolated players practically in the middle of your tribe? WHILE we're still fighting wars on practically every front? Please. Don't even try to talk about accomplishment. As you've accomplished nothing but attack in the very miniscule window in which you have the ability to make headway in.

(Yes, I have the newest version of Skype, yes it looks weird... Get over it...)

DeletedUser

You can?

Attack Fort Adair (672|534) K56 Suskers on 22.06. at 03:42 34:41:35
Attack Fort Adair (672|534) K56 Suskers on 22.06. at 03:42 34:41:53
Attack Fort Adair (672|534) K56 Suskers on 22.06. at 03:43 34:42:25
Attack Fort Adair (672|534) K56 Suskers on 22.06. at 03:43 34:42:41

That's not a noble train. If you're going to respond, at least get your facts straight first?

Errr, a month of pre-planning, and you've conquered one village? Even with all of those isolated players practically in the middle of your tribe? WHILE we're still fighting wars on practically every front? Please. Don't even try to talk about accomplishment. As you've accomplished nothing but attack in the very miniscule window in which you have the ability to make headway in.

As it has been said, trains haven't landed yet. Even the most primitive of players has an awareness of the fact troops take time to move, so why don't you use common sense before spewing all this crap?

DeletedUser

That's not a noble train. If you're going to respond, at least get your facts straight first?

As it has been said, trains haven't landed yet. Even the most primitive of players has an awareness of the fact troops take time to move, so why don't you use common sense before spewing all this crap?

Hrrrm, I beg to differ, but we'll have to wait and see won't we? I could just as easily say that the train you cited is in fact, not a train, but you'd of course not believe me until the "train" hit. Therefore, until it hits, you really have no means of proving that it is not a train. Whereas, I have on fairly good authority that it is in fact a train, after all... Troops take time to move. :icon_wink:

Wait, but I thought you have landed trains, what about that one conquer?

Yes, troops do take time to move. You've had over 36 hours in which those trains should've moved. A great many players are at a distance in which it would not take them anywhere close to 36 hours to send a noble train. This means that either you were not as organized as you'd like to believe, your frontline players are rather poor, OR it's all part of some alterior motive in which you plan to land attacks to hit all at once, in which case, kudos to you... Even so, after 36 hours of a declaration, most tribes have more than one conquer to their name, especially when we're so entertwined, and as your illustrious leader said... Time is a rather important factor for you lot here. After all, we don't want to lose that whole gang-bang advantage do we?

DeletedUser

Don't worry, as I said. :icon_wink: I like to play games.

Oh yes...there's the arrogance I was waiting for :icon_biggrin:

As I have said, probably for 2 years now, the element of surprise is retardedly overrated in a non-speed world. Unless everyone in your tribe happens to have the same sleep patterns and everyone in our tribe have noble trains within 8 hours of your villages, we're not going to surprise you. Thus I see no point in holding the declaration until after nobles land. The idea of fakes already ruined that small shred of surprise.

And I don't believe I ever said we had attack plans in place, merely plans. We assumed that you would be attacking us a month ago...the turn on T.W.L. was a pleasant surprise. It's not like we sat there, stagnant, because one path didn't go our way. And as you yourself showed, the What? merge changed things. We came back to Evil, yes, but it was a roundabout way.

Also, why are you still trying to question the landing? I said pretty explicitly, less than an hour ago, that stacking would be an issue if we attacked willy-nilly, and as I'm sure Debajit will agree, he did quite well stacking against the couple of feeler nukes we sent.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hrrrm, I beg to differ, but we'll have to wait and see won't we? I could just as easily say that the train you cited is in fact, not a train, but you'd of course not believe me until the "train" hit. Therefore, until it hits, you really have no means of proving that it is not a train. Whereas, I have on fairly good authority that it is in fact a train, after all... Troops take time to move. :icon_wink:

Wait, but I thought you have landed trains, what about that one conquer?

Yes, troops do take time to move. You've had over 36 hours in which those trains should've moved. A great many players are at a distance in which it would not take them anywhere close to 36 hours to send a noble train. This means that either you were not as organized as you'd like to believe, your frontline players are rather poor, OR it's all part of some alterior motive in which you plan to land attacks to hit all at once, in which case, kudos to you... Even so, after 36 hours of a declaration, most tribes have more than one conquer to their name, especially when we're so entertwined, and as your illustrious leader said... Time is a rather important factor for you lot here. After all, we don't want to lose that whole gang-bang advantage do we?

Sorry yes of course, the Dice player IS nobling deep into the core section of Evil. That's right. Yeah. Cough.

charon112233 said:
Well it cant be fakes because its at noble speed

Well looky here. Yep, we can work out how troops move, and they're ID'd nobles. You can say the incomings on your random Evil village are a train if you wish but I think we both know they're not nobles.

So what if we've had a conquer? To me that just shows whoever lost the village is really poor at defending to lose a village when no other trains are close by?

After declaration, we set up a landing time for the main offensive. Guess what? That time hasn't arrived.

I think someone needs to realise they aren't in some invincible fortress of a tribe. We were declaring on you no matter what other tribes were in the fight. It's your own fault for creating so many enemies by your almost hated forum presence.

DeletedUser

I know right :icon_razz:

sresan54321

I predict that this war will end with either a Merge or In activitiy.

Status
Not open for further replies.