EviL Vs. Wanted family

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Sure but you can only have the blue ones, they look best on the teeth if you eat them =]

BTW someone just pointed out to me you posted, post #1000 lol

DeletedUser58974

Sure but you can only have the blue ones, they look best on the teeth if you eat them =]

BTW someone just pointed out to me you posted, post #1000 lol

Yippie ! I would clap, but the nice men have put the buckles of my warm coat on the back, and I can't reach them:icon_sad:.

I guess I'll have to hold the crayon's in my mouth like you suggested.

DeletedUser

I see you keep going down in noobyshness : those tribes are not gone, Dacia transformed into X and X became Evil. Those 2 tribes did not disband, nor recruited from the defeated enemies. Again ,u are the one that needs to read some statistics. And who said something about beeing good or bad as duke? Did i say that you were a bad duke? I just say that you embarrass your tribe and that you are the NOOB player here.

Secondly, who has the time to read pages of nobleings, i read the first 5,6 and i saw enough : barbarians and inactives.

If you apologize for calling me a noob we will end this here and forget the whole deal.

Sorry i tried to find the tribe tags in the rankings and couldn't find them, could you please show me how many members each of those tribes currently hold?

I suppose plague, -?-, *?*, Wanted are still existing in this world also since former members of those said tribes still play this world. A merging of tribes is the very same as the rimming of a tribe as there is no such thing as an absolute win in TW as the majority of players would rather join the enemy and form a stronger team than be rimmed

Secondly, who has the time to read pages of nobleings, i read the first 5,6 and i saw enough : barbarians and inactives.

this i really laughed at considering your a former duke and all, have you ever considered using the filter option in twstats it works wonders, you really should do such things before commenting on a players skills

DeletedUser

AXE2G - 1 month
Total conquers:
Side 1: 421
Side 2: 0
Difference: 421

Hell, half of W15 would LOVE to see an 'inactive' tribe achieve that.. o_O I'm sorry hun, you've been seen as a family for quite awhile now, to me anyhow. Just opinion :)

......lol.
Boozie, you know the answer to this even if you're not fond of it. Everyone knows you didn't like EviL being formed, at least most people I've spoken with, that doesn't mean anything. *sigh* lol.

P.S. If you'd like to get into a squabble over little things, I've a box of crayons in the drawer I keep for the daycare kids, I can let you borrow them :)

See thats the thing if i trusted you butterfly and i don't since we're not allies then i would gladly show you the overview of the members page, other than that you can take my word that its sitters sending the nobles for the accounts which are in slowdown currently or being eaten. We do tend to take care of our members when they can't get on line

As regards Evil being formed the only person i spoke to at the time was cypher and i said that i didn't like it and that was due to the fact that i admired 4horse so much as a tribe and thought they would go far in this world had they continued

And secondly the comment was not directed at Evil but at lovestealin but if you feel the need to back members up i've no problem with that

ashoka1

The all mighty duke of AXE that never nobled an enemy because he is too important for that.You are now showing to us all that you are 110% a noob...you say that you back your words, i suggest you pay more attention to what you are saying here and do some research before you lay here your noobyshness. First of all i am a member of HC in Evil and i am the one that planned the offensive against Wanted. Second, before Evil i was duke in X and before that in Dacia ( the only duke), so please spare me of "i am an important person" bs. But please, keep showing us that you are a complete noob and embarrass yourself. One question : why do you noble only barbarians and inactives? What will u do with those troops if you never attack your enemies? Oh, i get it, you play for points. I hope, for the sake of your tribe that you do not represent your tribemates, because you already managed to embarrass them.
As a personal opinion : too bad that AXE is not closer to Evil.

the best thing with McBoozie's posts is ....

RESPECT IS EARNED AND NOT GIVEN FREELY

it seems boozie hasnt earned any respect till now in w15..atleast the stats seem to show that

DeletedUser

As regards Evil being formed the only person i spoke to at the time was cypher and i said that i didn't like it and that was due to the fact that i admired 4horse so much as a tribe and thought they would go far in this world had they continued

LOL Boozie come on brother those were so far from the words you used lol

DeletedUser

Its the basic gist of what i said its a pity i didn't archive the mail so i could refresh your memory

It seems a lot of Evil are jumping on the bash Boozie in the externals, i wonder what that could indicate :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser64451

I see you keep going down in noobyshness : those tribes are not gone, Dacia transformed into X and X became Evil. Those 2 tribes did not disband, nor recruited from the defeated enemies. Again ,u are the one that needs to read some statistics. And who said something about beeing good or bad as duke? Did i say that you were a bad duke? I just say that you embarrass your tribe and that you are the NOOB player here.

If you apologize for calling me a noob we will end this here and forget the whole deal.

Transformers: Robots in disguise!

That new movie looks pretty good, I didn't know tribalwars had a role in it though. I didn't know tribes were transformers too :icon_eek:

And Mrs. Butterfly, the stats you posted of AXE2G...421 ennoblements in a month...that's what, a little over 10 a day, for a tribe? Half the tribes in w15 wish they could noble 10 vils a day? Seriously, the DA family is full of inactives and they're still pulling 80 ennoblements a day (as a family).

I know w15 is on life support, but nobling 10 villages a day as a tribe can't be considered "active". I was probably sitting most of those accounts and out of my own nobles so I had to pointwhore with someone else's account for a change :lol:

DeletedUser50771

A bit of topic...

Well, I am back w15, and I got to congrat Evil for what they have done. Many tribes avoided war with Wanted, but it seems that you war them, and defeated them.
Great leadership, great players, good tribe. ( Hi Cypher, G0liath ... )
Nice war, expecting more from you!

DeletedUser59908

A bit of topic...

Well, I am back w15, and I got to congrat Evil for what they have done. Many tribes avoided war with Wanted, but it seems that you war them, and defeated them.
Great leadership, great players, good tribe. ( Hi Cypher, G0liath ... )
Nice war, expecting more from you!

hey ellec been a while , do you still have a acc on w15 ? :)

DeletedUser

Its the basic gist of what i said its a pity i didn't archive the mail so i could refresh your memory

It seems a lot of Evil are jumping on the bash Boozie in the externals, i wonder what that could indicate :icon_rolleyes:

First off that was FAR from bashing, and if you give me a bit i think i may have archieve that mail, the one were you called us loosers and something about we were all defeated?

DeletedUser

And boozie you are seriously taking in players like;

Aerendir Joined 22nd June 2009 - 01:00 5,711,609

You know he is the protogy son of the epic fail Calgen, deleted his own slayerin u account when he got into the great Wanted right?

DeletedUser

Wow Boozie, did u bring another of your wise guys here? So far you showed what i cant do, not something u've done or u can do. Sorry, i forgot, you cant do a thing, but flame the PF and make fun of yourself. Keep up the good work Boozie, soon everybody will make fun of you. I say again, if you want to look intelligent, post something you've done in your TW career.You are getting boring.

DeletedUser

Wow Boozie, did u bring another of your wise guys here?

Umm nope, I think Sid just decided to post. Is it that hard to figure out that he has a mind of his own?

So far you showed what i cant do, not something u've done or u can do. Sorry, i forgot, you cant do a thing, but flame the PF and make fun of yourself. Keep up the good work Boozie, soon everybody will make fun of you. I say again, if you want to look intelligent, post something you've done in your TW career.You are getting boring.

Ummm bringing 2EZ from being part of a failing family, defeating several larger tribes, gaining OD#1 in both aspects and now rank 1 tribe? While being the Duke the entire time.
Yeah nothing..... :icon_rolleyes:

your really a bit of a hipocrite cause your doing the exact mindless flaming that you are accusing Boozie of doing.

DeletedUser

Shhh D.anger he may think your helping me too by being one of my mindless lambs in my non successful tribe:icon_rolleyes:

As regards posting what i have achieved lovestealing i have never been one to gloat on what i do, my troops speak for themselves, those that i visited in the past will attest to that since i feel that would be what you are looking for?

Cypher i truly hope you have that mail...

DeletedUser

And boozie you are seriously taking in players like;

Aerendir Joined 22nd June 2009 - 01:00 5,711,609

You know he is the protogy son of the epic fail Calgen, deleted his own slayerin u account when he got into the great Wanted right?

As regards this, i think its really up to me who i recruit, i made some bad choices in the past and if this another well time will tell

DeletedUser50771

Am I ignored by cypher? Did he already forgot me ?

I was in AXE, even for a short time, and only for a short period, but McBoozie is a good leader. I don't know why you try to prove that he is a n00b or whatsoever.

I am soory McBoozie. You don't need me to help you defend yourself.

DeletedUser

As regards posting what i have achieved lovestealing i have never been one to gloat on what i do, my troops speak for themselves, those that i visited in the past will attest to that since i feel that would be what you are looking for?

Cypher i truly hope you have that mail...

Ohh please let your troops speak...mine are awfully chatty and they have no one to talk to....well my defence anyways:lol:
Really boozie?everyone uses "oh yea my troops speak for me" all the time.Use something new...or at least try to be creative.

DeletedUser

As regards this, i think its really up to me who i recruit, i made some bad choices in the past and if this another well time will tell

Well he died with -I- was part of WeRock, then failed in Wanted.. not a good track record B!

Status
Not open for further replies.