~~~ G.O.D Disbanded By TribalWars Team ~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

hm...
G.O.D Disbanded by tribalwars team .

their reason ====> G.O.D had a persian forum !!!!

thus why dont disband 1000 more tribes,
I know that many tribes has one forum or topic with other language.

We had more than 30 persian members and just had one forum for them.

We had a poll and my members accepted that.
thus why Tribalwars team Disbanded our tribe ????

Our tribe located very Good and we were rank 14 in world.
and our difrent with tribe rank 8 was just 5000 point !

I have nothing to say.
Just say that please choose great moderators for tribalwars not ... !

Excuse me.

:|

DeletedUser

Wait. They disband G.O.D, but they do not disband Russia? What is that about?

DeletedUser

Hmm..I thought they had nothing but invite buttons and diplomacy buttons.

DeletedUser

also, is it legal to be publicly racist in this game?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You'll get banned from these forums for complaining about mods/admins. It does clearly state in the rules though that you are only allowed to speak english on this server. I'm sure Russia will either get theirs or someone with mod privs there will read this and go demolish their forums.

DeletedUser

TW can do whatever it wants. If it wants your village, it can just take it from you. No troops needed.

TW own AN ENTIRE WORLD. They don't have to recruit a single troop. They can reduce your village to SQUAT without a single catapult.

DeletedUser

TW can do whatever it wants. If it wants your village, it can just take it from you. No troops needed.

TW own AN ENTIRE WORLD. They don't have to recruit a single troop. They can reduce your village to SQUAT without a single catapult.

DeletedUser

Meh who really cares they are full of fail anyways, but wait what happened to them being ranked first after there merge :lol:

DeletedUser

i never knew that tw could disband tribes just like that

I got banned once for naming of my vill.s they where able to automaticly change the name of all 45 vills named badly to CHANGED BY TRIBALWARS TEAM, it was cool as(except it was in the middle of big big war, and the account cud still be attacked lol)!!!! but still TW reserve the right to screw you over, live with it!!!! It does quite clearly state that you gotta speak the enwish:lol:

DeletedUser

Blood! disbanding and reforming,G.O.D disbanding and reforming, k54 is going through chaos...

Status
Not open for further replies.