Half Priced Packets

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

A packet is a certain amount of resources that are used to build nobelman as the number of nobalman rised the more packets have to be stored

short simple thats life

What isn't explained is how this is different to coins! :icon_confused:

Since there is a max size to the warehouse, how the hell can you store 288 packets when the cost of a single packet uses up about 100th of your max warehouse?!?

With coins you spend the resources to create a coin. This frees up space in the warehouse for the next coin. You may need 100s of coins for a noble but there is no limit on the number of coins.

If a packet is stored outside of the warehouse, say in the academy, in what way is this different to buying multiple coins?

twenty-five

Packets came before coins. Packets are the only thing needed to buy a noble, unlike the coin system where there is also a noble price. The amount of nobles in a packet world is dictated by the amount of academy levels you have, each level gives the ability for 1 noble.

DeletedUser

What isn't explained is how this is different to coins! :icon_confused:

Since there is a max size to the warehouse, how the hell can you store 288 packets when the cost of a single packet uses up about 100th of your max warehouse?!?

With coins you spend the resources to create a coin. This frees up space in the warehouse for the next coin. You may need 100s of coins for a noble but there is no limit on the number of coins.

If a packet is stored outside of the warehouse, say in the academy, in what way is this different to buying multiple coins?

Because when you spend the packet's they're gone. Not saved up like coins.

DeletedUser

The package system doesnt have a seperate noble price once you have enough packets.
Lets say its your 10th noble. Normally you need 10 coins/packets.
So on a coin world you pay 10 coins and then the 40k/50k/50k to build the noble.
On a packet world you pay 10 packets then build the noble for free.
Thats the major difference.

In the olden (and brilliant) days you could only use the packages in the same village you made them or use 35 merchants per package to move them to a different village. Also if you lost a village you lost the packages it had stored. I miss those days.
That made the game much more fun.

DeletedUser

^ and RIDICULOUSLY time consuming. I remember the days when the switch was made, though I would like to see a world with those oldest of settings just to see how it would fare.

DeletedUser51390

am i the only one other than LA that noticed it :icon_neutral:

But tbh i noticed it yesterday maybe the day before while loooking atthe settings for the first time :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Wtf is this bullshite.

This was never mentioned in the announcements for W39.
Is this yet another surprise clause added by TW administration ?

The last time that hapenned they had the 20:1 attack ratio rule

Sucks doesn't it :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

That is what it says for all the worlds now that all packages are shared over an entire account instead of needing to move them. There is no need to move them.

DeletedUser

I would imagine it is a leftover from when the case was as sneggy said. Since you never have to move packages to option to move them is always turned off these days.

DeletedUser

That is what it says for all the worlds now that all packages are shared over an entire account instead of needing to move them. There is no need to move them.

ooooh, thats much betterer.
thanks for clearing that up. Tantrum averted :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

"If this passes I'll be happy to double the packets of those who stored before the update, so that everyone is at even ground, they'll just have to send in a ticket addressed to me, or I'll ticket them if I find nobles/packets on their account first."

Right now. You just have to send in a support ticket if you make any before the change.

DeletedUser

Yeah I know that but I dont quite trust that. Lizy said to address it to her so it could be some time before your packets are doubled if quite a few people have sent in tickets. That makes the best bet to wait for it to switch over. I was essentially asking when it would switch over.

DeletedUser

Wtf is this bullshite.

This was never mentioned in the announcements for W39.
Is this yet another surprise clause added by TW administration ?

The last time that hapenned they had the 20:1 attack ratio rule

I hated world 7
no fakes, and couldn't attack your farms after you got too big

DeletedUser

Phew, thanks for clearing that up. I was about to have a major hissy fit :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.