~GOH~ War Stats

DeletedUser

Lmao at Jakester. My account was inactive for OVER a year.....so I of course won't be as large as you lol.

I decided real life was more important at that time, and I did what was needed. But hell, I am back now....and it seems to me that I am doing a bit better in this war than you bud :). Also, look at my points and my ODA....and you must say that my ODA is quite good in comparison to points....not to mention I did nothing on here for a year lol.

Michael Wittman

Hey pk, jakester only stays a big account until he is attacked. when the attacks stop, he will regain his size through internal nobling.

go ahead jakester, tell me im wrong and how much of a tough guy you are lol

DeletedUser

He nobled long range in West area :)
thats somehting

Btw is ~GOH~ stats here?

~GOH~ can turn the war up side down? like Reborn did?

DeletedUser54100

why dont you go defend youself igm and noble some more barbs, or even better explore your huge family and put them in the stats?

Side 1:
Tribes: WOTB ~KO~ ~OK~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~GOH~ GOH-A
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 589
Side 2: 337
Difference: 252

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 61
Difference: 23

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,978,655
Side 2: 3,422,108
Difference: 2,556,547

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 388,234
Side 2: 619,413
Difference: 231,179

image.php

You Fail at posting stats?

jakester2

why dont you go defend youself igm and noble some more barbs, or even better explore your huge family and put them in the stats?

Side 1:
Tribes: WOTB ~KO~ ~OK~
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 589
Side 2: 337
Difference: 252

image.php

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 61
Difference: 23

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,978,655
Side 2: 3,422,108
Difference: 2,556,547

image.php

Side 1: 388,234
Side 2: 619,413
Difference: 231,179

image.php

You Fail at posting stats?

I love it, your attempts to flame me...when my stats show im generally a better player than you and the rest of the posters.

Why can you not get it in you retarded adult head, that WOTB is not to be part of the stats - they are dead accounts!!!

DeletedUser

@matrix, wtf are you on about?

look at your account...

2million - 4 million points

then...the best :lol:

5mill OD - 51mill OD! :lol: hahahah, yeah, im bad

LMAO! Jakester!!! If you wud atleast take the slightest of 30 seconds to read that 5 word sentence of mines in BOLD fyi. Right under the motto on my profile you would understand. why my OD is so low lol.

Also I havent been playing alot so don't worry I'll be bk for some fun soon.

I love it, your attempts to flame me...when my stats show im generally a better player than you and the rest of the posters.

Why can you not get it in you retarded adult head, that WOTB is not to be part of the stats - they are dead accounts!!!

You a better player? Lol. Who isnt? I mean look at it this way for yourself dude. All players who have survived the few rounds of elimination since this world started till now are consider good players. Its just a matter of who has better skills than the others. And by surviving rounds of elimination I mean the world wars in w14. And all those noobs rimming fest and all, that leads up to only the best can stay alive. At this state in w14. Its a compact world so majority of the players are not noobs. In w14 atm. its mostly made up of good players or better players. Get that in your head and stop bragging about you being better. Everyone is equal. And everyone should be respected.

Also CHAOS do not have to include WOTB in stats. But we can because its still part of that KO family of yours. Ge that in your head. Unless you guys disband that tribe and end all the account sats.

@ Patrox, yes my long range nobles are sweet candies arent they? lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

jakester2

Hmmm, i finally understanding...

so, u admit ur a noob a point whore?

and you say you dont have time for playing, but your on the forums 3 times a day? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser54100

Jakester i would destroy you one on one, you have leaked villages then nobled barbs to cover it up, i am on the frontlines and still havent lost more than 2 villages, you lost what 100-120? WOTB as stated on there profile are affilated with Chaos and are supporting them, nuking us therefore they are part of the stats.

DeletedUser

Hmmm, i finally understanding...

so, u admit ur a noob a point whore?

and you say you dont have time for playing, but your on the forums 3 times a day? :icon_neutral:

Lol, posting on forums and being able to spend time to play IG is two different thing. Unless they are the same? and now where on earth did I say I was a noob? lol, oh well if you wanna take it that way then sure. The noob vs the so called better player than sir frus lol. I bet the newbie can wipe you clean with no trace of murder lol. And yes I admit Im a point whore ages ago. You're catching up late jakester. School is holding you back huh? Lol.

Like sir frus said. WOTB is nuking and supporting CHAOS so therefore they are or shud be added to the stats.

hallzyjake

Jakester i would destroy you one on one, you have leaked villages then nobled barbs to cover it up, i am on the frontlines and still havent lost more than 2 villages, you lost what 100-120? WOTB as stated on there profile are affilated with Chaos and are supporting them, nuking us therefore they are part of the stats.

i would not talk...GOH is doing the same thing and have been nobling barbs after the FOE family have been nobling your villages to cover it up

DeletedUser54100

you are not very smart seing as you are in FOE and know what they are doing, FOE is being stragitical about their moves and are nobling barbian villages in there core and on ~GOH~ borders to station noble trains and nukes, we are nobling those villages so FOE is not getting those villages near us, it was made plain and clear in the other thread, anything else you would like to say hellz?

DeletedUser

They are just staying true to their name Great Orc Hypocrites. For a thread started by GOH to post GOH's total stats, you orcs sure seem to have a problem doing exactly that. Tribes taken from 1st post:

Side 1:
Tribes: ~GOH~ GOH_T GOH-A
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TheF0E TheFOE ~DW~ PLA -ZOO- ~OK~ ~KO~ WOTB
Players:

Side 1: 84
Side 2: 125
Difference: 41

image.php

Side 1: 862,947
Side 2: 1,285,632
Difference: 422,685

image.php

Michael Wittman

jakester *wittman slowly shakes head* you just keep talking and talking. you just wanna run with the big dogs. You know deep down inside that you are not a good player

jakester2

Im loving this, you lot coming down to my 15 yo immature level :icon_biggrin:

@m-wittman - hmm, yeah, im a bad player.

hav i been banned? no...
hav i got a nobling history like you? no http://www.twstats.com/en14/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=1832278 :lol:

@matrix - you waste my time, your generally a crap player with no life.

@sir frus - 1on1, oohh, look who's been childish :lol:

You'll destroy me, that made me lol, really did!

Keep thinking your a better player than me - and keep thinking you have a social life :icon_smile:

DeletedUser54100

jakster, STFU made you lose what 100 villages, KO only took one and FOE took 0, from that who is the better player? im not the best but i think we know who would win if it was me vs you..

jakester2

its jakester :icon_wink: or jake

that was a cluster, where most my troops were in k44...and i had hardly any support from my tribe because the vills were to far away...

id like to see you keep them mate...

come on, flame even more and be my age :icon_cool:

DeletedUser33250

Dead? really?

Side 1:
Tribes: WOTB
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 48
Difference: 45

image.php

Side 1: 29,228
Side 2: 485,977
Difference: 456,749

image.php

Somehow they have taken 3 villas off the Orcs. Clearly someone is alive in there.

DeletedUser

@matrix - you waste my time, your generally a crap player with no life.

LMAO! sure, if you wanna take it that way. No problem with me. Atleast Im not the chicken hiding behind the rest of those bugs in the front line and trying to flame us when the chicken is no where insight. Lol. Frus Im sure you're loving this too aint it? lol

OH BTW, jakester. I have one question for you. Since you got wings. Why arent you in the birdies family?? Hmm.. you must got fantasy super powers like those color changing birds. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

jakester2

you just proved my point about you been a crap player and talking crap :icon_neutral:

wtf are you on about, with the whole bird thing, and me hiding...yeah, im hiding and not fighting :lol:

DeletedUser

Sir warper you have just proved that there is only 1 active player in wotb. well done. 3 villages in a week, and it was prob the sitter retaking some losses.