Cookie Reveals the hotNUBS

DeletedUser

Well at least your honest. I dont really care who you were lol. :icon_eek:

Ah, i take it your new to it then. I was a cookie baron before i quit for exams (i pwned) then i got an account offered and im taking it. Then to find out you are in a war with us when i was near and had good friendships with some of the hots. So lets do this steve keep talking

DeletedUser

wow cookie is getting desperate. there digging real deep to bring back members who are already dead and buried

DeletedUser

Well at least your honest. I dont really care who you were lol. :icon_eek:

Hes still working out who i sit...and now we have u to make his life even more complicated as hes trying to figure out who sits whom lol. I almost feel sorry for u strutters :icon_rolleyes:.

DeletedUser

wow cookie is getting desperate. there digging real deep to bring back members who are already dead and buried

Ah. I remember you, you dont half talk rubbish i wanted to come back and was offered. Look at you finally growing up awww want a sweetie im not dead or buried but you will be mate.>>>

DeletedUser

Ah. I remember you, you dont half talk rubbish i wanted to come back and was offered. Look at you finally growing up awww want a sweetie im not dead or buried but you will be mate.>>>

Can I be cool like you and talk smack on a game? :lol: You sir are the MAN! I wish I could sit half of cookie at once. I guess they needed someone to help snipe trains :icon_rolleyes:

I dont remember who you were :icon_cry: what was your name again?

DeletedUser70060

Im probably a be late,shows you what i get for being busy with the rw,but it looks like ive missed alot whilst away,anyways,goodluck to both sides ^^

DeletedUser

Haha I find it funny that people still consider this a war. Right now it's basically a slaughter. But Cookie put up an okay fight I guessssss...

DeletedUser

Haha I find it funny that people still consider this a war. Right now it's basically a slaughter. But Cookie put up an okay fight I guessssss...

Sometimes thats just how the Cookie Crumbles :icon_biggrin: lol very fun "war" I cant wait to see more mass support from ~TIME~ reach your villages late :lol:

DeletedUser

Blah Blah. Right now we are planning so you can and will see the affects soon.

DeletedUser

Probably gonna be a mass ~TIME~ attack or something. While the Cookies sit back and continue to do absolutely nothing.

DeletedUser

Nope, oh my you learnt some new words. You shall see young one

DeletedUser

New words. What? You feeling okay? I don't believe we've met haha. But if it's Cookie planning on an attack without the assistance of other tribes then it's going to be a big fat fail.

DeletedUser

Not really, i take it you have never heard of tactics before?

DeletedUser

Well seeing that much of your tribe has already been wiped out, I fail to see where these tactics would come into play. I know it probably has something to do with ~TIME~ cause you are already receiving support from them.

DeletedUser

Yup, i have heard of tactics, losing is the one cookie is using :D