For all those strong premades, w40

DeletedUser

As most of us know, a strong tribe will be coming to w40. An unstopable tribe. A tribe so strong we will be ranked 2. not 1 like all the other noob tribes. but 2.

I suggest that all the strong tribes join w40 and those noobs just gtfo and join that pussy w41. Me and your mom will be there bumping uglys. Ill be under a supa secret alias tho.

This is spaggys last world and we must make it good. so join w40, or your a fag.

DeletedUser

I would be very sad and upset with you :icon_neutral:

Michael Corleone.

I would be very sad and upset with you :icon_neutral:
I would actually find it pretty funny. :icon_razz:

But I do not think I would ever do such a thing to my friends... :icon_eek:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
So IBAN is going to W40 rather than 41?
W41 looks like a remake of W10 only with slower speed. Yet you guys go and take the archer world? =/

DeletedUser

I believe w41 looks better.

So I guess I'll pwn the noobs there instead of you noobs in w40.

wolfthegreat

Holly from the begining before they even told us the sever information we have already selected world 40

DeletedUser

It looks like i'll be joining w41.

And i really wanted to chellege your tribe h0llygh0st to prove to you. That even the greater leaders and mods, can fall down right before there eye's :lol:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score

And i really wanted to chellege your tribe h0llygh0st to prove to you. That even the greater leaders and mods, can fall down right before there eye's :lol:

I've fallen plenty of times. So I dont need it proven yet again :icon_wink:

No tribe can be on top forever.

wolfthegreat

You trying to make yourself look stupid before you join world 41?( Just a thought no offense to be taken i hope)

DeletedUser

Indeed :icon_razz:

So i shall wish you good luck with your tribe.

DeletedUser

As most of us know, a strong tribe will be coming to w40. An unstopable tribe. A tribe so strong we will be ranked 2. not 1 like all the other noob tribes. but 2.

I suggest that all the strong tribes join w40 and those noobs just gtfo and join that pussy w41. Me and your mom will be there bumping uglys. Ill be under a supa secret alias tho.

This is spaggys last world and we must make it good. so join w40, or your a fag.

Here's to hoping World 40 will be my destination. :icon_wink:

sp.ag

CD you best come or ill cry, and Just to inform people H0llygh0st lost his battle to make me pick w41, he is infact joining us in w40 :p