Run for my Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i am "referring" to you. this world has spoken time and time again how much it dislikes tacops as a player and as a pnper. and the end result for those who argue on the behalf of tacops is always the same.

DeletedUser

ok so whoever agrees with you is correct?

Hypocrit much?

DeletedUser

i have no idea where you dragged out that i am a hypocrite.

the people who dislike tacops are in the majority, and the majority is always right.

DeletedUser

the people who dislike tacops are in the majority, and the majority is always right.

loool. Thats funny, as im sure of the chaos the world is going through and it is said that the majority of people do not know what they want, anyways ive had it with your garbage, you only post numbers right

DeletedUser

you can accept my advice or you can ignore it and go through the same cycle again, it doesn't matter to me either way.

and again i don't know where you got i only post numbers bit from. i don't recall ever saying such a thing.

DeletedUser

well i may not be getting attacked here but i fear that if i posted more often when tacops was active i would be too.

you fear getting people you don't know pissed at you? It is a game, you don't need to be that scared of them:icon_rolleyes:

i may have bad things to say about a few players on this board but i hold nothing personal.

well, then how does that constitute having bad feelings about a few players? how do you not hold it personally if you dislike them?:icon_neutral:

you on the other hand come here to what? attack everyone? what did you expect? did you think that you could make a topic insulting people and no one would speak up?

I think he wanted people to speak up. Do you actually think that Tacops was the kind of person that wanted all people to agree with him?:icon_confused:

im tired of reading this post because it seems that everyone is against you, and for good reason.

Define everyone for me. Because the definition that I know (all people in existence) doesn't seem to apply here. I know you may have trouble correctly understanding words, but you don't need to tell everyone that. It will only go badly for oyu.

DeletedUser

i am "referring" to you. this world has spoken time and time again how much it dislikes tacops as a player and as a pnper. and the end result for those who argue on the behalf of tacops is always the same.

what result is that? Being correct? I love that result, don't you, Chris?:lol:

DeletedUser

Tacops was a brilliant poster when he had his mind cool and worthless immature hate-spewer when he lost his self-control (which happened a bit too often).

Reviewing his posts it feels like he was two persons instead of just one.

Enough said.

DeletedUser

Tacops was a brilliant poster when he had his mind cool and worthless immature hate-spewer when he lost his self-control (which happened a bit too often).

Enough said.

That's not a bad description of him

DeletedUser

Stampcoin:
Then i cannot block you :icon_sad:

Dart
Dont quote Pallys replies, just use @ Pally, I do not like reading his stupid posts, it reminds me of some of my ex-girilfriends

Rewritable

Even though I like Tacops, I agree with your description

DeletedUser

you fear getting people you don't know pissed at you? It is a game, you don't need to be that scared of them:icon_rolleyes:

fear was used as a non literal reference. others, im sure have noticed, obviously not you. if i 'feared' people getting mad at me that i don't know then i would be cowering away from you right now but im here aren't i?

dartship said:
well, then how does that constitute having bad feelings about a few players? how do you not hold it personally if you dislike them?:icon_neutral:

i have bad things to say about many people, some even being my friends, but i by no means dislike them

dartship said:
I think he wanted people to speak up. Do you actually think that Tacops was the kind of person that wanted all people to agree with him?:icon_confused:

well like i said, i wasn't an avid poster when he was

dartship said:
Define everyone for me. Because the definition that I know (all people in existence) doesn't seem to apply here. I know you may have trouble correctly understanding words, but you don't need to tell everyone that. It will only go badly for oyu.

its a non literal reference. learn it or go back to second grade:lol:

DeletedUser

lol my rpely was just above, now why quote it? only you know. And you did not insult me.

My username is TribalHugBrat not Dartship learn it or go back to second grade

Stick to what? an overused stracter of PNP that you copied by me, Blaze, Dart and Stampcoin (I dont know who else knew how to use it before w27 opened)

and yes are officially a noob to me as you use little smileys to make you look cool, i know its Propaganda but how is your ingame skills?

TwStats said:
World Rank Player Points Villages Tribe
EN25 11400 willettskillz 142 1
EN27 196 willettskillz 172,458 21 [IRON]
EN30 13666 willettskillz 192 1 dofire
EN36 8626 willettskillz 1,565 1 =TUA=

Wow you reached nearly 200k.
A milenstone?

Lets check ODA

OD Rank: 266.
(533,108 score)
OD Attack Rank: 229.
(388,726 score

Lol i was doing better in only 2 months, losing points? I see aswell.

No problem, you can still post here and act cool with smileys

:icon_razz: :) :icon_confused: :icon_idea: :icon_surprised: :icon_cry: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_neutral: :icon_wink: :icon_biggrin:

I posted 10 of them, that makes me 10% cooler, we can go on this flamewar allday, but my next reply will be even worse with little pictures (not LOL cats Stampy :icon_razz:)

DeletedUser

:icon_sad:
tribalhugbrat said:
lol my rpely was just above, now why quote it? only you know. And you did not insult me.

it was a joke at the comment of me only knowing how to quote and reply

dartship said:
My username is TribalHugBrat not Dartship learn it or go back to second grade

you seem to feal the need to fight his battles for him so what does it matter to me? when me and dart argue, you do too.

tribalhugbrat said:
Stick to what? an overused stracter of PNP that you copied by me, Blaze, Dart and Stampcoin (I dont know who else knew how to use it before w27 opened)

to be honest, this is the first world that i have even read world forums this often so the phrase, "monkey see, monkey do" comes to mind

tribalhugbrat said:
and yes are officially a noob to me as you use little smileys to make you look cool, i know its Propaganda but how is your ingame skills?

again, how does it matter the form i use to insult you? can you please find something more interesting to argue about?

tribalhugbrat said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwStats
World Rank Player Points Villages Tribe
EN25 11400 willettskillz 142 1
EN27 196 willettskillz 172,458 21 [IRON]
EN30 13666 willettskillz 192 1 dofire
EN36 8626 willettskillz 1,565 1 =TUA=
>

the worlds other than 27 i no longer play. do your research and you would have seen that i havn't logged into any of them for more than a month

tribalhugbrat said:
Wow you reached nearly 200k.
A milenstone?

go ahead, insult my 'experience' in the game but why must you avoid the real reason you started this arguement? oh wait, that was dartship

tribalhugbrat said:
Lets check ODA

Quote:
OD Rank: 266.
(533,108 score)
OD Attack Rank: 229.
(388,726 score
Lol i was doing better in only 2 months, losing points? I see aswell.

OD in world 27 is not a profficient way of showing any skill. its not my fault that i have to choose from villages that are 3-4k point villages with almost no troops.

the point loss (if you did your research) is not due to be nobled. a RL friend of mine had access to my account from his computer and i was banned for it. i accepted the punishment and that is that.

tribalhugbrat said:
No problem, you can still post here and act cool with smileys

:icon_razz: :) :icon_confused: :icon_idea: :icon_surprised: :icon_cry: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_neutral: :icon_wink: :icon_biggrin:

I posted 10 of them, that makes me 10% cooler, we can go on this flamewar allday, but my next reply will be even worse with little pictures (not LOL cats Stampy :icon_razz:)

little pictures? you promise?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.