DNS vs RAW

DeletedUser

yeah you are right voilet will be much longer then a year if you can at all :0 thank you for making that clear to us nice of you to pick up the mistake there

DeletedUser45021

nice nobles u sent there bell, 2 hour gaps between all 3 nobles is called immense skill eh? :icon_wink:

much longer than a year? lol you wish

edit: should i remind you how to send attacks? :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

Evando

nice nobles u sent there bell, 2 hour gaps between all 3 nobles is called immense skill eh? :icon_wink:

much longer than a year? lol you wish

edit: should i remind you how to send attacks? :icon_razz:

if you want we can do a forum poll right now whos better out of you and bell?

you seem to be highlighting your own achievemtns a lot recently and downgrading everyone elses

DeletedUser

lol let me guess ....... three hours apart and only three of them ... hmmmmm are they really you mean i really didnt send four?

are you so sure that there is only three on the way?

edit note :::: note to self never send only three nobles when your doing long range nobles..how long before violet goes and rechecks her timming ?

DeletedUser48847

lol let me guess ....... three hours apart and only three of them ... hmmmmm are they really you mean i really didnt send four?

edit note :::: note to self never send only three nobles when your doing long range nobles..how long before violet goes and rechecks her timming ?

I am totally sure that there are only 3 nobles.

DeletedUser

... giggles right about now

get someone to check did she oh my

now question are they real or are they fake

DeletedUser

oh the pressure gets to some people so fast anyways i did say i would stop flaming her i am trying so hard not to

enjoy the attacks how ever fake or real they are just something to keep her wondering for the next few days

DeletedUser52858

Sorry for the intrusion, but there are no better fake than nobles, it is a bit expensive, but very effective.

iceilater

so you can still send nobles which are fakes, although that is usually in the form of a train, i dunno why you'd want to do it the way you did though.

DeletedUser

I've found your missing noble Bell, was wondering why you sent me one lonely noble, 5 hours after a ram attack. Now I know!

OTDDeathAwaits

I've found your missing noble Bell, was wondering why you sent me one lonely noble, 5 hours after a ram attack. Now I know!

bell does do that :icon_wink:
me, you and smoke had fun the other day with that 1 noble :lol:
I had be dieing for that fest :icon_cool:

ddog456

Agulla is going to Rim You Aod.

Just wait..

And who is winning this war if I may ask.
(Don't tell me to go look I'm to tired to do it myself)

OTDDeathAwaits

DNS and RAW are not at war, technically.

=D-N= is beating RAW though ;)

Mulloway69

... giggles right about now

get someone to check did she oh my

now question are they real or are they fake

Could be 3 nuke nobles and someone is going to nuke the hell out of the village up close followed by 2 close range nuke nobles to soften it up for you just before they get there :icon_eek:

Or they could just be nobles sent as fakes :icon_redface:

DeletedUser45021

you seem to be highlighting your own achievemtns a lot recently and downgrading everyone elses

everyone elses? you mean bells... but then again she sets herself up
highlighting my own achievements? like what?

oh the pressure gets to some people so fast anyways i did say i would stop flaming her i am trying so hard not to

enjoy the attacks how ever fake or real they are just something to keep her wondering for the next few days

flaming me? please dear, i dont call that flaming :lol: it actually makes me laugh

errr... the thing is, you sent them when i was online, so no need to recheck them ;) and yea.. i was wondering as well, but then i realized that since ur in raw, they would fail anyway

SOFt - batista99 on 04.07. at 19:46 Quote
Okay we are starting a fresh attack:

i need to know who is ready to nuke and noble

NUKERS:
looderdaja
ruven2

NUKERS AND NOBLERS:
batista99
agullabell

FAKERS
yup... definatelly fakes :icon_wink:

rbh135

Vio would win hands down
Nobling barbs is still better then having push accounts imo :icon_wink: