DNS vs RAW

mitzi86

Agulla is going to Rim You Aod.

Just wait..

And who is winning this war if I may ask.
(Don't tell me to go look I'm to tired to do it myself)

as OTD said they are not tecnically at war. alot of people think its comming because all the DNS players hate RAW and all the RAW players hate DNS! its the circle of love!

DeletedUser

as OTD said they are not tecnically at war. alot of people think its comming because all the DNS players hate RAW and all the RAW players hate DNS! its the circle of love!

Using the word all there is not accurate IMO. I think that the ties between old RAW and old DNS members are still quite strong even of they do like to fight with eachother from time to time on the forums. Heck, the best fights I ever had were with my brother and there's nothing I wouldn't do for him.

I'll grant you I have not been on the DNS forums since this recent ugliness developed, and the hate %'s may be >50 at this point in the membership, but if I had to bet I would bet that DNS and RAW leadership are not quite crazy enough to declare war on eachother until they have dealt with DN and SETO.

mitzi86

yes good point driftr... i shouldent have said all. I think your right its probally 50/50...

mitzi86

lady i have NEVER seen you post here. who are you?

also how would you know wheither my percent is close or not?

mitzi86

ok then. i was so confused who she was.

But also tikay now i can bend your words in which i couldent do in your flawless post... How could she possibly know everyones oppion? can you exsplain it to me. also i hope you realize now im messing with you

And to ice. I am the supreme empress of pie!

mitzi86

here. **hands pie over**

Anyways on topic time!!! DNS vs RAW will be sometime inside this world... whn im not sure but how im not sure... im guessing it will be DNS palidon nukes vs the RAW noble alone nukes... not sure which will win... tough fight

iceilater

heh mitzi i think we managed to stop the flaming going on in the forums :D peace and love to all :p

dns vs. raw hmm i think both sides are too hesitant to get in a full scale war right now

DeletedUser

ok then. i was so confused who she was.

But also tikay now i can bend your words in which i couldent do in your flawless post... How could she possibly know everyones oppion? can you exsplain it to me. also i hope you realize now im messing with you

And to ice. I am the supreme empress of pie!

I forgot to eat them :icon_sad:

How does anyone know how their tribemates stand with a certain tribe?
Tribe members talk with eachother, tribe forums are used.

I think, if anyone would hate a certain tribe they'ld say it no?
During Order we had A:M topics popping, DA topics during the nap (and before ofcourse).

Im almost possitive that DNS forum has one now about RAW, and visa versa, with all the crossfire on this forum (or however you look at them).

mitzi86

wow... you seem to have gotten alot smarter last time i talked to you in 2008 when you were in K93... lol long enough time? ya... i remember most people...

DeletedUser

wow... you seem to have gotten alot smarter last time i talked to you in 2008 when you were in K93... lol long enough time? ya... i remember most people...

Me in k93 ... that's a long time ago indeed, i miss my squaws there, whom kept getting spanked by godfather (if i recall well) :icon_sad: (well, miss the squaw that steals my pillows - no questions).

I just got more time on my hands when being online now then i used too, though not much time to be online. So smarter, nah, still same old same old. :lol:
And ingame i always talked as short as possible, to see wether im able (or not) to get something/somewhere. On here...well, that's something else :)

mitzi86

lol i know its long ago... its like the ice age but longer... =0

and so you just like small talk in mail... good enough