Tribes not in Top 20,

DeletedUser

if it's too big for TW, it wouldn't show up. it would be either automatically shrunk or not uploaded

EDIT:: OMG ANTONIO!!
at first, i had to double check when i saw that siggy.
and...posting on these forums is a bit random, don't you think?

I play this world, sort of, silly.

Kash2Smash

hmm well i was wondering what you guys would think of my tribe: Avenge

DeletedUser75483

well we are talking about tribes outside the top 20 with potential,and i see potential.

Faetzy

PURGE, have potenial?

Who you kidding... lol, they embarked on a conquest against my tribe ~D~ nobled one village from one of my minor players congrats to them for that it was isolated and nobled close range, we now begin hitting them back and suddenly they want a ceasefire since it's now 10-1 in like 24 hours lol, so yeh great potenial for W45 when it eventually gets released until then they opened the wrong fridge and stole the wrong guys beer :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

purge, have potenial?

Who you kidding... Lol, they embarked on a conquest against my tribe ~d~ nobled one village from one of my minor players congrats to them for that it was isolated and nobled close range, we now begin hitting them back and suddenly they want a ceasefire since it's now 10-1 in like 24 hours lol, so yeh great potenial for w45 when it eventually gets released until then they opened the wrong fridge and stole the wrong guys beer :icon_cool:

:p

Kash2Smash

Well your tribe for one. It's a continental tribe in K58, however the rank 2 tribe there is RBL, so i doubt you have much of a future as i don't think you'll have the balls to hit them.

well we have been growing quite good, i must say RBL might be a challenge to us in K58 but we wont just give up like that. We have managed to grow in K58 under RBL influence, hopewe continue growing more :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

how about BIO tribe they have potential and they are now at war with larger tribe TCK at K78

DeletedUser

yeah true.Most of the members from BIO tribe are came from different world and well experienced...BIO are winning against TCK at K78

DeletedUser75483

GOO seem to be a good aggressive tribe and doing well for their size