tribeless or not

DeletedUser

we are looking for new members!

and we need active members!
if you want to join then please mail me their

slinkiestwizard

this thread should be locked just because its spam at this point.

DeletedUser

Why is that? I think it is better than to mail everyone individual in-game. And can't see how something can be more at the correct place either.

slinkiestwizard

just the fact that orgainizing a new tribe in this world is pointless, didnt mean to come off the wrong way .Basically its the world Vrs DNY no need for new tribes

DeletedUser

I think I have seen quite a few tribechanges in the last month and perhaps "the world" could combine its strength against DNY a bit more. Not that I think that would do much, but still could be an idea.

Other than that I think it is of not that much use, but than again, there are so many players left that have no real use either, but if I, or anyone in DNY, said anything about those players, we were called arrogant. ;-)

slinkiestwizard

everyone has a use be it large or small problem is to many players fear the loss of there precious points . Many have never been challenged and probbly never will the weak press deleate.
I have nothing bad tosay about DNY never did , the restructuring was the final piece to the puzzle and i expected it over a month ago.

I do believe what i read about premium point players , as long is there are enough to keep this world profitable it will stay open so DNY will have too fight to get the title. Who knows what this world still holds only time will tell

DeletedUser

everyone has a use be it large or small problem is to many players fear the loss of there precious points . Many have never been challenged and probbly never will the weak press deleate.
I have nothing bad tosay about DNY never did , the restructuring was the final piece to the puzzle and i expected it over a month ago.

I do believe what i read about premium point players , as long is there are enough to keep this world profitable it will stay open so DNY will have too fight to get the title. Who knows what this world still holds only time will tell

:icon_eek:
/me gets headache reading this... Tried to understand first line, reading it 5 times, but no succes...

slinkiestwizard

reading is fundamental, i understand your upset forbeing killed off in Die hard but no reason to continue to carry a grudge

DeletedUser

A "," would have done wonders for sure. And it is far from correct english as well. No grudge, just facts.

And upset for being killed off? In Die Hard? Please make a small effort to make some sense, please...

DeletedUser

BSW has access to DNY forum, yes. At least, that is what one of them told me.

If he is talking about Die Hard 1, he might mean Hans Gruber, yes, from Germany. Very curious what he is trying to say with it though...

slinkiestwizard

no Mr blonde dont try and add anything else into it , i was just referring to your choice of names and his long blonde hair.Unless of course you see yourself in a different light but that would be your thought not mine.

As for DNY forum access , would it be a surprise if i did say yes? 2 this point with you guys so involved with w 41 it dosent matter .I also understand a former BSW duke was accussed of gabbing an account to attack red i found that funny.Honestly does it matter cant we all just get along

DeletedUser

Lol, damn, you see me as that guy? Haha, nice one.
Sorry, I just did not see that link, as my name is from another movie and I am not blonde myself. ;-) Besides, there are quite a few getting killed in Die Hard. :p

Off course it wouldn't surprise me, if you said yes. Why would it? And indeed, it does not really matter either. I am curious who is the leak though, but not as much, I would try to find it, especially as it doesn't really concern me...

I do not know aything about that accusation, or about any attacks on Red.

We are at war, so we can't all just get along, but I would find it interesting if both would show all leaks they have in the others' tribes. :)

fanbubub

Mr. Blonde.. Resevoir Dogs? ^^ - off topic I know, i'm just curious :p

slinkiestwizard

Mr pointing out leaks are pointless and i dont have enough bubble gum to patch our dam im just waiting on the bursting point.Our leak started with a baron that had his title removed and trickled down from there . Like i said though at this point it a waste to mention it.

Thought you would have grabbed the die hard link right away

DeletedUser

Mr. Blonde.. Resevoir Dogs? ^^ - off topic I know, i'm just curious :p
Wow, you are good. Hope my tribal name didn't make it too easy for you. :icon_wink:

Mr pointing out leaks are pointless and i dont have enough bubble gum to patch our dam im just waiting on the bursting point.Our leak started with a baron that had his title removed and trickled down from there . Like i said though at this point it a waste to mention it.

Thought you would have grabbed the die hard link right away

I am little dissapointed I did not see it right away. Long time since I saw the movie. Think I will put it in the dvd tonight. It still is a cool movie.

And I guess you are right about the leaks. I prefer to run things through mail anyway...

DeletedUser

Those names are indeed just hints, but my tribal name should have given it away completly. :)