Who wants to join a gangbang? - A guessing game

DeletedUser

Now its quite recently been clear to me that there is a coalition (better known as "gangbang") being set up against Random in W39.

Now theres a reason why I always refer to rank 1 as "the poisoned chalice" and prefer to not have this spot. Numero uno always has a bunch of tribes perpetually planning to team up on them at all times. It's quite common (and this has to be the 4th or so rank 1 tribe I've had the oppertunity to lead or help lead lead) and tbh after a while it gets boring.

So lets lighten up the atmosphere and get some entertainment our of a fairly drab server with a guessing game.

These are the tribes that have been "invited" to participate in the gang bang of Random. Some of these tribes have simply been invited, but have not committed or decided to join. Some have given their pledge to help this coalition against Random in any way they can. Some have decided to join the gangbangers club in order to pass information to Random and help us out from within (these I'm naturally grateful to). And of course, some are a littlebit hesitant to join yet because they want to see if it shapes up into something worth while or not.

So I will not mention who the "mastermind" behind this ganking is. I will not name who has comitted totally to this ganking plan, who is hesitant or undecided or who is a friend of Random in the circle of our enemies.
One tribe has actually launched on Random a bit ahead of schedule. I'll withhold that tribe's identity as well.
You guy's know who you are . . . . . and so do I :icon_wink:

One or two of the following tribes may not even have recieved their "invitation" yet, although the "masterminds" of the whole affair are (or were just now) certainly planning to invite them to the group **** fest.

Without further ado heres the list of invitee's :

Theres quite a few others, but these are the ones in the top 20.

Now the options for each of the tribes mentioned are :

• Gangbang planner
  • Comitted Gangbang member
  • Hesitant/Undecided
  • Friend of Random

Esteemed readers of then en39 PnP forums, its up to you guys mix, match and pick which tribe you think falls under which category.

I don't intend any offense to members of the abovementioned tribes. Many of them are not aware of such ganking plans because it may just be that this info has not left the leadership clearance levels. However you guys are as welcome to participate in this as anyone else.

Remember this is just a game, and so is TW. Have fun and give it your best guess.

Signed,
Full Circle.

Watching you . . . as always :icon_cool:

2qk75ao.png

xyziz

I dont know if i fit into the "Esteemed readers" but do I win?

Ps I back on Monday for those who care
Pps yay for 20 hour flights :/

DeletedUser73616

I dont know if i fit into the "Esteemed readers" but do I win?

Ps I back on Monday for those who care
Pps yay for 20 hour flights :/

OOOOOH SOUNDS LIKE FUN!
But yeah. -V- is not involved in this as this is the first I have heard of it and I'm the diplomat. So hurry up with that invite people!!!
lol jokes

On a serious note: Is this actually going on? Or is this just some attempt to liven the forum up a bit more?

DeletedUser

Oh it is definitely a genuine coalition attempt. So yeah, its going on, how far it goes from here is yet to be seen.

And -V- is on the list of tribes they want on their side, although i don't know if they've sent the actual request yet (as you say, they haven't).

I understand this thread has left our master planners somewhat perplexed.

DeletedUser73616

Left me perplexed, too....

I could feel so insulted right now that we are one of the few tribes who are allegedly involved, yet the planners haven't even had the courtesy to ask us first.
Where has good old-fashioned manners gone? tch tch tch

DeletedUser

hehe, the ones mentioned here are in the top 20. There are apparently others involved. But yes, they don't seem to have a focussed line of progression in their planning. Some tribes they seem to have taken for granted will join them without even asking and planned with that assumption in place.

DeletedUser73616

You should start planning this coalition against Random yourself. Sounds like you have much more knowledge about it than they do :p

DeletedUser

oooh, gangbang! sounds dirty..

as diplomat of lowkey, i can only assume our invite is lost in the post...

drag0n rider

-TDR- don't know anything about this, why we're considered planner? :D

DeletedUser

-TDR- ?? planner?

who said that?
AFAIK, we never been talked about this:icon_rolleyes:

balaclava

Do you have like any evidence of a coalition being formed?? Mails or something, anything?

So far you think some people are planning to invite people who may choose to join a coalition against you.

3 of the tribes you mentioned are a continents distance or further away, I think you are paranoid :icon_eek:

Majadra

Geico - friend
-TDR- -joining
-V-- joining
ID -joining
W O W- planner
82nd- undecided
T-T- joined
dShokR- undecided

Just a guess...

DeletedUser

Do you have like any evidence of a coalition being formed?? Mails or something, anything?

So far you think some people are planning to invite people who may choose to join a coalition against you.

3 of the tribes you mentioned are a continents distance or further away, I think you are paranoid :icon_eek:

Of course I have evidence whether its screenies, mails, skype copy pasta (and attending screenies of those).

How ever for the entertainment of the community here, I thought a guessing game would be fun for all of us.

DeletedUser

I'd perfer more proof for me to just "guess", guessing means swot.

Edit: Add the proof then, it'd be INTERESTING then, when the gangbanging tribes come into the spot light.

amyg1

what???

Geico - friend
-TDR- -joining
-V-- joining
ID -joining
W O W- planner
82nd- undecided
T-T- joined
dShokR- undecided

Just a guess...

well thats the first ive heard about it

why do people always think were in the wronng???

DeletedUser

I'd perfer more proof for me to just "guess", guessing means swot.

Edit: Add the proof then, it'd be INTERESTING then, when the gangbanging tribes come into the spot light.

It would be very easy to make an accurate guess if I presented the evidence wouldnt it ?
However, it will be intersting to see who made the correct choices when this coalition comes forward of their own vlition, if it happens.

well thats the first ive heard about it

why do people always think were in the wronng???

Well this is not evidence or anything but I will drop one exported mail here regarding W o W.

homcgra on 24.07. at 03:49
are you really a family tribe?

Full Circle on 24.07. at 03:52
yes, we are.

homcgra on 24.07. at 03:54
So im guessing after that your not open to any new diplomacy?

Full Circle on 24.07. at 04:25
well we have a large family so will be a bit much to have more diplo

homcgra on 24.07. at 04:44
we'll if you ever need an allie or nap contact me.

Make what you will of it :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ID - Planner
Geico - Comitted Ganger
WOW - Freind
NXGN - Unsure.
-V- - Supporter/Unsure.

DeletedUser73616

ID - Planner
Geico - Comitted Ganger
WOW - Freind
NXGN - Unsure.
-V- - Supporter/Unsure.

Whoever says that -V- is in any way connected to this is a numpty

If you even bothered to read my posts earlier, I think it is fair to say that -V- has no involvement in this, and we can't support/fight agaist/even be sure/unsure we want to join in if we DONT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON.

Seriously - stop guessing about things that are apparently to do with us when we don't have a clue what is going on :p