Best sig you've ever seen

DeletedUser63403

Okay... though this is about sigs but any small art would do. Post 1 or more of you favourites so we can get some inspiration :D

It may or may not be from tribalwars or of this forum dimensions. :D

I will post in some time... till then, lets see what you guys find inspiring:icon_biggrin:

/hope this type of thread is allowed here

DeletedUser

water-drop-1b.jpg

DeletedUser

I know some of these people quasi-personally.....so I'm kinda biased but here goes.

sotw58.png

(Made by jeffsigs)

20071.png

(Made by lokifeyson)

27361.png

(Made by Blackwolf)

37815.png

(Made by bigun)

orion.png

(Made by orion. It's simple, but I <3 this one)

carcopy.png

(Made by raditz)

christinaaguileracopy.png

(Made by diesel)

delyh9.gif

(Made by -DeLuXe-, best animated one I've seen.)

armydavete0.png

(Made by Izzy777)

Just some I could find right now.....I wish I could make sigs like some of those :icon_neutral:.

DeletedUser22924

i love especially the one of blackwolf:icon_biggrin:

it make me feel bad too :[

DeletedUser

I think they are all top quality... Best on the web I think!! :p

DeletedUser

Holy cow some of those are just incredible too.. Wow... I have a long way to go...

DeletedUser137

I have a long way to go to. I cannot make anything that good in 80px. Note most are 120-ish.
Ones at the top are newer but still getting on for a year old. I havent made owt in ages except this.
pimpfairy.png

DeletedUser

I have obtained PSDs of some of the ones I've posted :icon_wink:. (yes, I have the blackwolf psd :p)

If you want them, all you need to do is acknowledge that I did not make it and full credit goes to whatever the author is, and you say I'm not ripping...

...I'm not exactly clear on the definition of ripping so I won't just send you a link to the download. Might get me banned from the forum if I get found out :O

Oh and also, no layer ripping of any sorts :/ I can only give through a PM if you want the ones I posted, unless you want like a pack of 20 PSDs, of which only 1-2 of them is in the post. If you want the pack, it makes my job easier since I can just link you to the forum thread without any risk of ripping :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser137

Tuts for the sigs above are likely found at the NSL and if MD has the PSD's for them then they will also have been at the NSL given out.
The definition of ripping is using any part of any sig or claiming it as your own. It is allowed to post links to them here.

I wish the originals by Chemical were still on NSL, he turned professional years ago and took down all his work but it was amazing while it lasted.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm afraid there are no tuts for those sigs.....as far as I'm aware of. They just released an monthly PSD learning purpose pack, and some of them were SOTW winners, which are the ones I've posted.