Rate the Sig/Avy Above You

-hobgoblin-

Avvy: 7/10

Sig: Uhm 6/10 (Not from this world, but it sounds funny.)

-hobgoblin-

Why not?
I seen a Avvy/Sig rating thread and I posted.
Problem?

DeletedUser

hahaha, i thought you were referring to the siggy (sounds funny) not the thread, also it's funny the way you talk, you sounded like a sir elite player, well, sorry for the trouble sir, now go back to wherever you're from sir.

<3
Kuddos

-hobgoblin-

o_O well sorry if i dontz writez leik thiz.

Does jOo UNDERSTANDZ IT BETER if i doez?

Im 1337 Watch Out.

----

Where im from?
Im from w29 and 37 mate.

DSL and Ginger.
Come find me. :axemen:

DeletedUser

o_O well sorry if i dontz writez leik thiz.

Does jOo UNDERSTANDZ IT BETER if i doez?

Im 1337 Watch Out.

----

Where im from?
Im from w29 and 37 mate.

DSL and Ginger.
Come find me. :axemen:

ZOMG, so much better, i only be 1338 :(

i was in DSL, who's leading now?

@Chan: Yes, i remember you were far and joined late, i was on the list since it was a premade ;)

-hobgoblin-

I have been asking them in the skype chat if they knew you because I noticed you mentioned DLS from W29 earlier in the thread and I was like, uhm think he means DSL.

Noone knew, but saying that Barf isnt on so I cant ask em :icon_wink:

Its been lead by Barfbug & Eniar.

DeletedUser

I have been asking them in the skype chat if they knew you because I noticed you mentioned DLS from W29 earlier in the thread and I was like, uhm think he means DSL.

Noone knew, but saying that Barf isnt on so I cant ask em :icon_wink:

Its been lead by Barfbug & Eniar.

thedarkone was leading first, we talked a bunch and he asked me in, i even joined the external forum of DSL, then he had an accident or something, jbak knows, i cant remember, and he left the world, i remember eniar and barbug, dunno if they remember me, i dont reckon your name, so you were recruit, and not the original list..but i also dont care..and do you know the new dsl? probably not o_O

Btw: add me on skype if you wish -_- (pinrage91)

-hobgoblin-

Yeah Tom quit, then came back, then quit again.
He comes and goes.

I was originally in Gentle (lead my remyrose), we merged into DSL in around, uhm january?

Theres a new DSL? :/
Whos leading?
None of the w29 crew know about it.

One of the lads remembers you, said you reached 3,5k points and got rimmed or something along those lines :icon_cool:
..but meh dont really care.

DeletedUser

...Anyways, hopefully this will be the last time I will have to talk to you.
Your ignorance sickens me.

Where the flip did the hostility come from?

Is that settled?

That was the strangest bit of hostility I've seen in a while.

DeletedUser

thedarkone was leading first, we talked a bunch and he asked me in, i even joined the external forum of DSL, then he had an accident or something, jbak knows, i cant remember, and he left the world, i remember eniar and barbug, dunno if they remember me, i dont reckon your name, so you were recruit, and not the original list..but i also dont care..and do you know the new dsl? probably not o_O

Btw: add me on skype if you wish -_- (pinrage91)

yeah TDO got in a car accident, couldn't remember he even played this game, and kinda cut himself off from the entire game.

@hobgoblin, ask them if they remember jbak :icon_cool:

also,

hiyo

sig 4^-1/-1.3

DeletedUser

sig 4^-1/-1.3

So, good ava/bad sig?

Or amazing sig?

JBAK!

I don't see what the avatar is about, but it looks cool.

The sig is original and I've never seen Homer with that kind of gear before, so that's pretty good.

7/8

DeletedUser

Yeah Tom quit, then came back, then quit again.
He comes and goes.

I was originally in Gentle (lead my remyrose), we merged into DSL in around, uhm january?

Theres a new DSL? :/
Whos leading?
None of the w29 crew know about it.

One of the lads remembers you, said you reached 3,5k points and got rimmed or something along those lines :icon_cool:
..but meh dont really care.

yup, i was around in the fusion, then quit, lack of time, i dont usually make a goodbye thread, that's why people say i got rimmed lol but who said it remembers me? curious xD
About the tribe, there isnt much i could say, only that qwertyu told me that is was a remake of DSL..

@hiyo: I made jbaks sig and he wants to trade it :(
Avy:Its a cat -_-/10
siggy: Its ijje ^^/10

judge it as you wish

DeletedUser

ZOMG, so much better, i only be 1338 :(

i was in DSL, who's leading now?

@Chan: Yes, i remember you were far and joined late, i was on the list since it was a premade ;)

yeah i joined 3-4 days late and at frist TDO wasnt going to let me in cause i was by myself then he just invited me in like a day later i got like 5 villages then got bored and quit

DeletedUser

Avvy: 5/10. Needs more colour/excitement
Siggy: 7/10. funny, but just a quote. :)

brave hart30

avy proves what you are.
and sig is pre good. but only bout 7/10