[sa] vs DUCK!

DeletedUser

A while ago war broke out between duck! (My tribe) and [sa] (started more or less at the start of the world).... Us Ducklings knew that war wouldn't benefit our side, took it on the chin and spent our time sending loads of bs spam at them and the odd clearing. The ranks of [SA] quickly stepped in to let us know that they out membered us by 2 to 1 and we should be scawwed!

What can a duck do towards these kinds of threats? 2 vs 1 size wise is pretty scary, think of all those points! Obviously we had to do something untoward. So here goes, we picked there weakest leader:

d daddy on 01.08. at 00:33
Hey i am looking for a new tribe.

I've been playing this game for a few years now, I started in w3 and have since played w7,w8,w9. I founded my first tribe on w10 and got the tribe to a top 10 place before i had to quit the world because of RL. I then came back to find and lead a tribe on w14 (still playing there) My tribe is ran 3 in the world and i have 4.7 million points. I haven't plaed many worlds since w14 bar a couple of premades that didn't work out.

If you look at my ODA ranking then you will see that i'm an agressive player (proves my troop numbers) and then look at my map.... I have plenty of ducks around me that could do with being shot down. I am a baron currently in [ally]DUCK![/ally] and the 2 leaders are RL mates of mine, Well 1 is now an ex mate tbh as he slept with my gf last night and i have only just found out a few minutes ago. As you can imagine i no longer want to spend time in a tribe that is being led by a person with such little morales and am now looking for another tribe that i can gain baronship in. I've sent this mail to a few tribes in the hunt for a tribe that i can help dominate the map.

If you need references or any other information then just ask away, I'm active for around 12 hours a day atleast so will be there to reply quickly.

Let me know your thoughts.

[player]d daddy[/player]

goatpie on 01.08. at 00:59
your in but want to do us a favour first?
get all the info from hidden forms in duck!

d daddy on 01.08. at 01:04
Do i get Baron privs though? I was going to quit this world and start my own tribe but i'd rather have fun here.

I'll copy info once were straight.

goatpie on 01.08. at 13:54
not at first but in time you get get up ranks

d daddy on 01.08. at 19:20
Sorry but i dont have the motivaion to wait, Nothing to do with anything else other than thats the least role i'd play the game with these days.

d daddy on 01.08. at 22:50
How about if i clear a duck member and forward the report? will that speed things up?

goatpie on 02.08. at 00:23
yeah sure :)

d daddy on 02.08. at 00:51
Will it get baronship though? i cant start clearing ducks as i will then be kicked and with no promise of a baron position then im screwwed.

goatpie on 02.08. at 00:55
why do you want a baronship?

d daddy on 02.08. at 00:58
I dont play worlds without baronship atleast. I've been a duke for the best part of 18 months so feels weird playing without privs.

goatpie on 02.08. at 12:22
ill give you a try but dont betrayus

d daddy on 02.08. at 20:15
I wont i swear it. I have a few good experienced players that will join also once i gain baronship. These players have played alongside me for atleast 18 months and highly loyal to me only. Shall i bring them with me aswell as leaving one or 2 as spies?

goatpie on 02.08. at 21:08
if u trust them its up to u

d daddy on 02.08. at 21:21
kk sounds good, Send the invite now and i'll join. Over the next 4 or 5 hours once i've gained baronship i'll invite my gang of loyal soldiers. They have all owned accounts no smaller than 3 million points :p

goatpie on 02.08. at 21:55
there is already a pending invite to u

d daddy on 02.08. at 22:57
kk i'll join now and will invite othrs once i gain baronship :)

See you on the other side ;p

d daddy on 02.08. at 22:58
I'm in

d daddy on 02.08. at 23:17
I'm waiting on people to come online now and i will get them switched to SA, I hope you dont double cross me and make me a regular member....

I am nise guy and treat everybody nise

goatpie on 02.08. at 23:18
im hoping u dont cross me and f**k up the tribe

d daddy on 02.08. at 23:21
hommmm you said a naughty word :D

I wont double cross anyone, i have never in my life double crossed anyone, i swear it to be true!

goatpie on 02.08. at 23:31
haha sorry :)
im clearing a few duck members now! lets take them out of the game

d daddy on 02.08. at 23:33
Yeah lits keel dem all!!! I hate the guy who slept with my gf, i wantz his head!

goatpie on 02.08. at 23:35
which one was it?

d daddy on 02.08. at 23:38
[player]sir warper[/player] hez the eviw one! Make everybody kill him pleaze :)

goatpie today at 00:10
ask the tribe your self now that ur baron :)

d daddy today at 00:10
kk i will do :)

d daddy today at 00:13
Will they listen to meh?

goatpie today at 00:14
prob just join in a legion and make a local attack or post in war room or general

d daddy today at 00:17
kk sounds good.... your tribe is gud, when did you learn to play the game?

goatpie today at 00:18
well last year i played then quit and joined again :)

d daddy today at 00:19
lol sounds good, which was your first world?

goatpie today at 00:21
w 35

d daddy today at 00:25
How many sexual partners have you had?

I have slept with 2 women and had 3 kids, Do you have that problem and can you help me with some kind of contriceptive?

goatpie today at 00:28
well im 14 so...
And use a condom?

d daddy today at 00:37
You should always practise safe sex, you never know what your going to pick up.....

Think about it ;p

goatpie today at 00:51
oh u prick

d daddy today at 00:52
Wut?

d daddy today at 00:55
Come kiss meh, I loved your tribe but there was too many nubs so i deleted them :(

You have a fresh start now.... Try again.

goatpie today at 00:58
Your forgetting how active our members are everything will be back in 2 days but your tribe is going down

d daddy today at 01:00
you have to live with the embarassment though?

Can you do it and can your members?

The world will maybe get to see this :O

goatpie today at 01:00
good luck

d daddy today at 01:04
With what?

I'm here for fun, after all that is what the game is here for.

Do you still fancy this baby duckling?

PS, My co player will be back soon (the real d daddy), dun tell him wut i did to you.... Pweeze?

Daddy enters.....
Daddy invites loyal members of duck.....
Daddy gives privs to members.....
[SA] goes Quacks up.....

bah bye ;p

Since this I’ve been mass mailed by their members with all kinds of horrible names, My duckling ears are mortified to say the least. A few of their members find me funny though and want to join duck! but that won’t be happening as this was just for fun.

I know its nothing special but I just wanted to show the world how bad ass [sa] are and the tribes they are fighting atm can have a giggle at them. Be prepared though as they will rebuild :s

From one of there 'loyal' members:

frzzst11 today at 00:40
Why did you dismiss me?

frzzst11 today at 00:41
haha touche' =P

d daddy today at 00:42
Kiss meh for an invite !

frzzst11 today at 00:42
Nah, I don't really want one. I don't care for this tribe anyhow lol.

So you working for duck?

d daddy today at 01:01
I'm a leader of duck :p

frzzst11 today at 01:15
Nice lol. How long ago did you join the tribe([sa])?

d daddy today at 01:22
an hour ago

frzzst11 today at 01:29
w o w lol.

That's sad and they gave you baron privs...shheeesh.

Anyways, For anyone that cares..... [SA] have been Quackernated, They had a good run but they trusted a Duckling and that Duck was a meanie :S

Credit goes to:

d daddy
wrighty07
persil32
bridgfordboy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:lol: We quacked and waddled all over them and they ended up with duck poo in their eyes :icon_eek:

DeletedUser33250

lulz, i betwayed d daddy's twust noow [SA] are goona get meh, pweeze dunt hurtz meh

Nice one d daddy, goes to show even the most innocent ducking can be turned :p

DeletedUser

You did it to meh cuz, You sleeping with my gf and giving me an sti tipped me over the edge :icon_redface:

DeletedUser27125

This is nothing to be proud of. It's juvenile and not remotely funny. It says more about you than the tribe you disbanded.

DeletedUser

It also shows how stupid [SA] is for letting people into their tribe without a proper background check. :icon_rolleyes: Or without anything! They just let an enemy into their tribe. Recruits some more people, and they take them out internally :icon_wink: It also shows how smart we are :icon_razz:

DeletedUser33250

This is nothing to be proud of. It's juvenile and not remotely funny. It says more about you than the tribe you disbanded.

lol, someone with no sense of humor, perhaps if you have nothing good to say it would've been better not to post. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I am juvenile..... I'm playing a game to get a break from the real world after all. Now stop picking on this lil duckling you big meanie :(

DeletedUser27125

It also shows how stupid [SA] is for letting people into their tribe without a proper background check. :icon_rolleyes: Or without anything! They just let an enemy into their tribe. Recruits some more people, and they take them out internally :icon_wink: It also shows how smart we are :icon_razz:

Yes, you're real smart. You fooled a 14 year old. Take a bow. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I completely disagree.

A while back someone was sat by someone else, the sitter passed the seat on to someone else, and that sitter used privs to disband a tribe. I thought that this was wrong, you trust the person you entrust your account to, and trust he'll send the sits to equally trustworthy people. I remember back then a lot of people typing that it was the origional person's fault for choosing an idiot to sit.

Now this time, someone gave privs to someone else after minutes of being in a tribe, the person invited was from an enemy tribe, and used world like "pwease". I think that it says a TON about the tribe and very little about the player. You know what kind of tribe this works on? Ones with poor leadership. You know what we call tribes with poor leadership? BAD. This was a bad tribe.

Flame away.

DeletedUser27125

lol, someone with no sense of humor, perhaps if you have nothing good to say it would've been better not to post. :icon_cool:

I have a good sense of homour, but this is old hat. It shows you are all only one step up from the newbs you disbanded.

DeletedUser33250

I completely disagree.

A while back someone was sat by someone else, the sitter passed the seat on to someone else, and that sitter used privs to disband a tribe. I thought that this was wrong, you trust the person you entrust your account to, and trust he'll send the sits to equally trustworthy people. I remember back then a lot of people typing that it was the origional person's fault for choosing an idiot to sit.

Now this time, someone gave privs to someone else after minutes of being in a tribe, the person invited was from an enemy tribe, and used world like "pwease". I think that it says a TON about the tribe and very little about the player. You know what kind of tribe this works on? Ones with poor leadership. You know what we call tribes with poor leadership? BAD. This was a bad tribe.

Flame away.

Someone that understands the aspirations of a duckling, but isn't a duckling, you must be an angel :icon_eek:

I have a good sense of homour, but this is old hat. It shows you are all only one step up from the newbs you disbanded.

Either use 'said sense of humor' and laugh about it, or post about something intellectual, that's what you 'pros' like doing isn't it? Talking about how far your head is up your arse.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

We know its an old trick, It was going to go into funny igm's originally, Its happened hundreds of times before and will happen hundreds of times again in the future but with all the bad mails we've been getting we figured it would be funny to post how easily a self proclaimed world beating tribe was played with..... It's just a bit of fun, Don't worry, Nobody thinks there elite for doing this..... Just a bit of fun kk :)

DeletedUser5813

Meh never heard of either tribe, just proves neither are destined for much.

DeletedUser

Heh, yeah that was a lame move by our leadership. It will be interesting to see how we handle this.

As for the trick, not original, but well executed. The only thing it really proves is how ineffective goatpie is as a leader. That and help confirm who is actually active in the tribe.

Paladin606

A cowardly move by DUCK,A bad move as well because they did nothing but piss a lot of people off.You did not even launch any attacks or anything after you dismissed the players which means you did it just for a laugh.

Well [SA] should thank you,if nothing else at least they now learn these lessons the hard way but without any real punishments for the mistakes.

Morale of the story?...DUCK=FAIL

DeletedUser

I thought it was funny, VERY funny indeed. Why on earth do Noob Dukes never learn. You never set a player with Privs, unless a full background check has been done.

Yes, you're real smart. You fooled a 14 year old. Take a bow.

I have known many 14 year olds that would have never fallen for it

Quack Quack, Can I be a Duck now. Please invite. But only if I get baron Privs :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Quack Quack, Can I be a Duck now. Please invite. But only if I get baron Privs :icon_razz:

Course you can join Raven, Aslong as its the same raven i'm thinking off.....

To many similar names these days :S