Why W1 Forums Are Dead?

DeletedUser

Alright where do I begin? Is it possible to speak my mind, without getting an infraction or a warning? Is freedom of speech dead? I do not condone 'insulting other players' as acceptable, but getting a warning for saying something was off topic. I thought Benito Mussolini was a fascist. Ask the historians. I have to structure my words really carefully here.

seren gets away with a rule break of attacking another player with 4 accounts she was sitting and I get a warning for mentioning it. Lovely job.

So few players here even speak their mind, boredom seems to take over and infractions and warnings get sent out randomly to whoever posts.

To keep this on topic, if a W1 player just speaks their mind, without doing the things that others that others get let off with, can this effect his in-game account?

For instance seren broke the rules by attacking *crom* with four WLE accounts she was account sitting. The person responsible for investigating this could not find *crom* for some reason unknown to myself.

Is it good to look at a empty forum and just see the bottle you have been drinking or should something be done about this?

There is a mod here who is a member of a tribe in W1 who got a warning from an admin, aswell as myself, so I am not just ranting.

The mods here need to realise they are not running a hedgefund account and loosen up a bit. Also stop ussing the "off topic" thing for pretending your powerful. It gets annoying.

How long will this go on until this forum becomes a jokes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I agree with deals. Things shouldn't be deleted/infracted here for so-called "off topic" reasons. There is like one post a day here, it's unfortunate that half the posts are deleted as off topic and nobody even cares to post anymore.

DeletedUser

Agreed totally. The forums become pointless to even visit when you can't read a conversation the way it was posted originally.

DeletedUser

Alright where do I begin? Is it possible to speak my mind, without getting an infraction or a warning? Is freedom of speech dead? I do not condone 'insulting other players' as acceptable, but getting a warning for saying something was off topic. I thought Benito Mussolini was a fascist. Ask the historians. I have to structure my words really carefully here.

seren gets away with a rule break of attacking another player with 4 accounts she was sitting and I get a warning for mentioning it. Lovely job.

So few players here even speak their mind, boredom seems to take over and infractions and warnings get sent out randomly to whoever posts.

To keep this on topic, if a W1 player just speaks their mind, without doing the things that others that others get let off with, can this effect his in-game account?

For instance seren broke the rules by attacking *crom* with four WLE accounts she was account sitting. The person responsible for investigating this could not find *crom* for some reason unknown to myself.

Is it good to look at a empty forum and just see the bottle you have been drinking or should something be done about this?

There is a mod here who is a member of a tribe in W1 who got a warning from an admin, aswell as myself, so I am not just ranting.

The mods here need to realise they are not running a hedgefund account and loosen up a bit. Also stop ussing the "off topic" thing for pretending your powerful. It gets annoying.

How long will this go on until this forum becomes a jokes.

No doubt I will get a ban for speaking my mind, but I will probably have to wait for atleast a month till the mods here finish their course at AA.

Dude are you seriously that self-absorbed?

Seren never attacked CROM from 4 accounts. That leads to a ban....or you not familiar with the rules.

She knows those rules better than the mods do. =D

DeletedUser

seren gets away with a rule break of attacking another player with 4 accounts she was sitting and I get a warning for mentioning it. Lovely job....

...For instance seren broke the rules by attacking *crom* with four WLE accounts she was account sitting. The person responsible for investigating this could not find *crom* for some reason unknown to myself.
excuse me???

Lets get one thing straight, I play fair.

Yes I have defended many warlord accounts when they come under attack, and sitting permitting I retaliate.

I do NOT and never have attacked one player from several accounts, and you can report all you like and admin will never find evidence because there is none.

You really do have a chip on your shoulder don't you. Perhaps it's time to accept that some of us can actually play and need more than a few hundred sword attacks sending at them before they roll over and die.

DeletedUser

Dude are you seriously that self-absorbed?

Seren never attacked CROM from 4 accounts. That leads to a ban....or you not familiar with the rules.

She knows those rules better than the mods do. =D

LOL. Thats why I sent a support ticket about that. It did not lead to a ban because the person investigating could not find *crom*.

DeletedUser

excuse me???

Lets get one thing straight, I play fair.

Yes I have defended many warlord accounts when they come under attack, and sitting permitting I retaliate.

I do NOT and never have attacked one player from several accounts, and you can report all you like and admin will never find evidence because there is none.

You really do have a chip on your shoulder don't you. Perhaps it's time to accept that some of us can actually play and need more than a few hundred sword attacks sending at them before they roll over and die.

Again lies coming from you. Last time I attacked you, I farmed you. Most of my nukes got through useless defence and got me some resources. Your just lucky your too far away from me to noble. How would you denny this is if you were not using 4 accounts to attack *crom*. Why not just own up to rule breaking?

Canibal12 on 07.07. at 08:26
Good morning guys,

As most of you all know a lot of our members are under attacks from enemy tribes. We all hold as much as we can before we have to ask for help. I need all you to help me defend a few villages.

Seren and I, mostly Seren, has been fighting CROM by herself from 4 different account. Now I need you all to help take some load off our Duchess, and send some fakes to CROM, support the calls to help and lets act like Warlords. There are several who have support me, and I thank you for that. But I also need other members to help me out as well. Most of you know I will answer most calls to Support, and I help heavily. Most of the time my D is away defending the front line.

Now your wondering and thinking this are a lot of villages to support, its not if you all send atleast 1000Swords and 1000Spears. That will greatly be appreciated.

I need URGENT help here

DeletedUser

ROFL!

Yes, I was sitting 4 accounts being attacked by *CROM*, one of which was canibal before he came back off his vacation.

I was attacking from 1 - canibals. Now is that explained simply enough for you?

As for your "nukes" and my poor defence, one day you will understand the concept of moving troops out of the way so they don't die needlessly. Congrats! you killed some troops that were rebuilt, well done!

DeletedUser

Seren and I, mostly Seren, has been fighting CROM by herself from 4 different account.

That could mean she is only defending with those accounts, not necassarily attacking.

DeletedUser

ROFL!

Yes, I was sitting 4 accounts being attacked by *CROM*, one of which was canibal before he came back off his vacation.

I was attacking from 1 - canibals. Now is that explained simply enough for you?

As for your "nukes" and my poor defence, one day you will understand the concept of moving troops out of the way so they don't die needlessly. Congrats! you killed some troops that were rebuilt, well done!

Keep lying away about using multiple account sits to attack 1 player. You have no integrity anyway. My evidence speaks the truth.

How do these stats look to the WLE who seem to spend most of their arguing time here while losing villages?

Side 1:
Tribes: TRaP
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: WLE
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 126
Side 2: 31
Difference: 95

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,319,110
Side 2: 308,024
Difference: 1,011,086

image.php

DeletedUser

That could mean she is only defending with those accounts, not necassarily attacking.

This. its fairly obvious, in the other thread its shown Crom sends huge numbers of attacks, so its far more likely she was defending and due to the fact she isn't banned i'd say thats exactly what she was doing.

DeletedUser

This. its fairly obvious, in the other thread its shown Crom sends huge numbers of attacks, so its far more likely she was defending and due to the fact she isn't banned i'd say thats exactly what she was doing.

[player]seren[/player] has broken the account sitting rules. The rule breaks are listed below. Please investigate. Thanks.

Guy

Good morning guys,

As most of you all know a lot of our members are under attacks from enemy tribes. We all hold as much as we can before we have to ask for help. I need all you to help me defend a few villages.

Seren and I, mostly Seren, has been fighting CROM by herself from 4 different account. Now I need you all to help take some load off our Duchess, and send some fakes to CROM, support the calls to help and lets act like Warlords. There are several who have support me, and I thank you for that. But I also need other members to help me out as well. Most of you know I will answer most calls to Support, and I help heavily. Most of the time my D is away defending the front line.

Now your wondering and thinking this are a lot of villages to support, its not if you all send atleast 1000Swords and 1000Spears. That will greatly be appreciated.

I need URGENT help here

Maeniel Aug 03,2009 15:14
Hello deal50nwheels,

In actuality, a player is allowed to use multiple accounts to attack an enemy as long as they do not attack the same players with those accounts.

For the account sitting breaking of the rules, you would need to have the owner of the account turn that in, as a 3rd party report of account sitting abuse is not allowed, as we can not be certain that was not their intent.

Sincerely,

Maeniel/David
Tribalwars Senior Staff

Aug 04,2009 16:11
Sadly, I am not really satisfied with your answer.

I know that a player is allowed to attack other players while account sitting another player. My report clearly states that [player]seren[/player] was using accounts she was sitting to attack a single player [player]CROM[/player].

This is in violation of the rules.

I fail to see how, any second party would be aware of this happening. I as the third party only became aware of this from a spy report. I also fail to see why the first party would wish to report themselves for breaking the rules.

So I feel this matter, should have been investigated this regardless of who offered the information.

Regards
Guy

Maeniel Aug 04,2009 20:01
I am unable to research this as CROM does not exist.

Sincerely,

Maeniel/David
Tribalwars Senior Staff

Aug 05,2009 00:15
Sorry. I got his name wrong. He is not active anymore.

This player [player]*CROM*[/player] still exists. Its *CROM* without the bb codes.

If you look into his defence reports you will see what I was writing about. Sorry for spelling his name wrong. He was an enemy of our tribe, so I am not doing this for him, rather for those who follow the rules. Just check for attacks from a player called seren and others from her tribe.

Maeniel Aug 05,2009 21:05
There is no player with even part of their name as CROM on this server.

Sincerely,

Maeniel/David
Tribalwars Senior Staff

Aug 05,2009 22:22
He has gone barbarian now I guess. When I last looked yesterday, he was still arround.

Nevermind. seren has got away with a rule break.

Maeniel Aug 06,2009 23:12
I was unable to locate that player CROM from the beginning when you turned in this ticket. It is possible that they may have done something that was inappropriate, but I am unable to research it without them having an account on the server at this time. Please do not take this to mean that we condone any of their supposed actions, and will definitely take actions against anyone breaking the rules.

Sincerely,

Maeniel/David
Tribalwars Senior Staff

DeletedUser

Just drop it, if *CROM* is already barb then what is the point of fighting over this now? There isn't one.

DeletedUser

Again lies coming from you. Last time I attacked you, I farmed you. Most of my nukes got through useless defence and got me some resources. Your just lucky your too far away from me to noble. How would you denny this is if you were not using 4 accounts to attack *crom*. Why not just own up to rule breaking?

Good morning guys,

I need URGENT help here

Lies?

Your are either blind or daft.

Your nukes all died on my walls. Let's remember the attacks on my K78 villages when you took 3 villages next to me. You stacked them all, after which I CLEARED them, and nobled you out of K78.

And you said: "you are a worthy opponent Canibal, I will soon come back to K78"

No Lies here deals, just you being a daft little kid, who cannot own up to the fact that I owned you out of my K.

Send me some nukes, see how they all die!

DeletedUser

[player]seren[/player] has broken the account sitting rules. The rule breaks are listed below. Please investigate. Thanks.

Guy

Good morning guys,

I need URGENT help here

Maeniel Aug 03,2009 15:14
Hello deal50nwheels,

In actuality, a player is allowed to use multiple accounts to attack an enemy as long as they do not attack the same players with those accounts.

For the account sitting breaking of the rules, you would need to have the owner of the account turn that in, as a 3rd party report of account sitting abuse is not allowed, as we can not be certain that was not their intent.

Sincerely,

Maeniel/David
Tribalwars Senior Staff

Aug 04,2009 16:11
Sadly, I am not really satisfied with your answer.

I know that a player is allowed to attack other players while account sitting another player. My report clearly states that [player]seren[/player] was using accounts she was sitting to attack a single player [player]CROM[/player].

This is in violation of the rules.

I fail to see how, any second party would be aware of this happening. I as the third party only became aware of this from a spy report. I also fail to see why the first party would wish to report themselves for breaking the rules.

So I feel this matter, should have been investigated this regardless of who offered the information.

Regards
Guy

Maeniel Aug 04,2009 20:01
I am unable to research this as CROM does not exist.

Sincerely,

Maeniel/David
Tribalwars Senior Staff

Aug 05,2009 00:15
Sorry. I got his name wrong. He is not active anymore.

This player [player]*CROM*[/player] still exists. Its *CROM* without the bb codes.

If you look into his defence reports you will see what I was writing about. Sorry for spelling his name wrong. He was an enemy of our tribe, so I am not doing this for him, rather for those who follow the rules. Just check for attacks from a player called seren and others from her tribe.

Maeniel Aug 05,2009 21:05
There is no player with even part of their name as CROM on this server.

Sincerely,

Maeniel/David
Tribalwars Senior Staff

Aug 05,2009 22:22
He has gone barbarian now I guess. When I last looked yesterday, he was still arround.

Nevermind. seren has got away with a rule break.

Maeniel Aug 06,2009 23:12
I was unable to locate that player CROM from the beginning when you turned in this ticket. It is possible that they may have done something that was inappropriate, but I am unable to research it without them having an account on the server at this time. Please do not take this to mean that we condone any of their supposed actions, and will definitely take actions against anyone breaking the rules.

Sincerely,

Maeniel/David
Tribalwars Senior Staff

Yes that circular I sent was after 4 weeks of CROM NUKING THE HECK OUT OF ME!

Most of my defenses were gone, and I need some help.

IF you were closer, I would rim your sorry butt!

DeletedUser

Just drop it, if *CROM* is already barb then what is the point of fighting over this now? There isn't one.
He wont drop it because he has a rather scary infatuation with me....

he even mails me off sat accounts, and has gone to the uk server spouting how he wont rest until I am banned or quit.

What I have done to attract such attention is anyones guess, I blocked him a long time ago.

DeletedUser

He wont drop it because he has a rather scary infatuation with me....

he even mails me off sat accounts, and has gone to the uk server spouting how he wont rest until I am banned or quit.

What I have done to attract such attention is anyones guess, I blocked him a long time ago.

Lol

Seems so.

He is so immature and down right jelous that he can't get rid of the Warlords, so he and little troop of Barbarian eaters can rule an inactive world. WOW DEALS SUCH A GOOD PLAYER!

DeletedUser

Yes that circular I sent was after 4 weeks of CROM NUKING THE HECK OUT OF ME!

Most of my defenses were gone, and I need some help.

IF you were closer, I would rim your sorry butt!

Act your age. You would have no chance of even taking one village. If you were not so well hidden behind other WLE in K78, you probably would have been rimmed a long time ago.

For your information. I never sent a sustained attack on you or you would have been crying to seren again for support.

It seems you like to lie just like seren. You have never cleared a village from me. When I took a village where you felt safe, you probably soiled yourself. I had 16 nukes hit that village and none of them was from you.

So why don't you just enjoy talking rubbish in these forums, while your losing villages in game. You admitted that you are getting owned in game, but still have time to post your rubbish here just because someone simple decided to make you a mod.

It seems Cannibal12 will still be talking how great he is when that protective barrier arround K78 gets arroded. Bigger noob than CROM, in my opinion.

DeletedUser

Act your age. You would have no chance of even taking one village. If you were not so well hidden behind other WLE in K78, you probably would have been rimmed a long time ago.

For your information. I never sent a sustained attack on you or you would have been crying to seren again for support.

It seems you like to lie just like seren. You have never cleared a village from me. When I took a village where you felt safe, you probably soiled yourself. I had 16 nukes hit that village and none of them was from you.

So why don't you just enjoy talking rubbish in these forums, while your losing villages in game. You admitted that you are getting owned in game, but still have time to post your rubbish here just because someone simple decided to make you a mod.

It seems Cannibal12 will still be talking how great he is when that protective barrier arround K78 gets arroded. Bigger noob than CROM, in my opinion.

You are full of bullshit

First off I nobled three villages off your butt. Look at the stats old man.

Second, yes I am a mod, and what? your jelous? be one then.

Third, Come and get me, I am not afraid of TRAP and their dance of swords.

I see your tactics on LORE, yes, you lost how many nobles by now? ummm let see atleast 12 that I killed.

Yes your an amazing player, and full of bullshit! I am acting my age, seems your not.

Lies huh? ehh, no friend, seren and I are talking the truth, if your so high and mighty, why have not taken any of my villages? huh? your all talk and full bullshit.

DeletedUser

Lies?

Your are either blind or daft.

Your nukes all died on my walls. Let's remember the attacks on my K78 villages when you took 3 villages next to me. You stacked them all, after which I CLEARED them, and nobled you out of K78.

And you said: "you are a worthy opponent Canibal, I will soon come back to K78"

No Lies here deals, just you being a daft little kid, who cannot own up to the fact that I owned you out of my K.

Send me some nukes, see how they all die!

LOL. I only took one village there not three that time. Again, you did not clear it, but went sulking to seren to clear it for you. I should point out K78 is way out of my range, but still cost seren 16 nukes to clear it. I still have two villages in K78, that WLE are too scarred to attack lol.

Go cry seren to give you a hug obviously you need it.