• Start date

DeletedUser

Hello all Tribal Wars players!
Satisfaction Guaranteed!

Tribe Name: Satisfaction Guaranteed
Tag: Random
CoA:
986de9.jpg

Today i am writing to announce that when world 42 opens me and my friend Sir Muffinman will be making a tribe called Random!

We will accept any players, experienced or willing to learn, even though we would prefer experienced.
If you join please stay loyal to the tribe.

We are hoping to become number 1 in the world of 42. If we cannot succeed that we will try to be in the top 10, and number 1 in our main K.

We could go straight to the top of the tribe rankings within a few hours of the world opening if people join this tribe.

We will be sending loads of messages out, similar to this one:
Hello,
This world has only just opened, and with your help this brand
new tribe could take off straight away and become number 1 within
a few hours, and we will attempt to sustain that and try to become number 1 in our main K
and within the top 10 of world 42 at least.
Awesome, want to join?
Thank you so much for reading!
Random.

So if you receive one of these please reply. :)

All grudges from previous worlds will be forgotten as this is a fresh start for everyone.

Me and Sir Muffinman will be choosing South East! :)

Click the link to view our tribes website!
http://sites.google.com/site/twrandom42/home

Thank you for reading I look forward to these applicants! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How many Randoms will there be?
OH NOES!!!! They'll kill us with a Random family :lol:

DeletedUser

Because he is my friend. I have others but he is the main friend that will help me.

DeletedUser

This COA is deformed too. Why are there two topics for one tribe?

DeletedUser

Sadly people, it kinda seems obvious to me that Random players randomly made these two accounts (Sir Muffinman and Jamthemagnificent) because they were bored or wanted attention of something.

Look at the two founder's join dates which is 7th august.. the same day these threads were made.

And even idiots have enough sense not to create stupid blogs like http://sites.google.com/site/twrandom42/home

Plus, look at the low (none actually) number of responses from REAL random players.. and knowing their PnP presence, they would FLAME the *c word* out of this guy by now.. they didnt.

In my opinion, it was just an attempt to show the world how desperate noobies are to copy big tribes names like Random's in order to attract more members or become successful for having a sexy name or something...

This is a harlos typo propaganda tbh ^_^

twenty-five

Plus, look at the low (none actually) number of responses from REAL random players.. and knowing their PnP presence, they would FLAME the *c word* out of this guy by now.. they didnt.

I counted 3 responses from Random players, in the other threads, at least, I only scan read it too.

Also, are you accusing Random of multi-accounting?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Sadly people, it kinda seems obvious to me that Random players randomly made these two accounts (Sir Muffinman and Jamthemagnificent) because they were bored or wanted attention of something.

Look at the two founder's join dates which is 7th august.. the same day these threads were made.

And even idiots have enough sense not to create stupid blogs like http://sites.google.com/site/twrandom42/home

In my opinion, it was just an attempt to show the world how desperate noobies are to copy big tribes names like Random's in order to attract more members or become successful for having a sexy name or something...

This is a harlos typo propaganda tbh ^_^

thats a very valid point

DeletedUser59335

By that logic, didn't W39 Random steal or rip off the name from the Random before it?

Or is it the same crew?

It got some members from the w19 tribe but still bunch of people that were never in the tribe (w19).