Coalition declares on ->>>>Shadow

DeletedUser

through my own personal experience , grim spent at least 2 days after the start of the op trying to snipe , stack and retake what i took from him . after that he folded . people can form there own oppinions .

my oppinions are based on facts i experienced, other people 's experiences may differ

DeletedUser

grim gave the interview to the paper 3 days before the attack on him started so i am not so sure that he was "inactive" and i rather tend to believe that the 5K incomings made him "inactive"...

if ref "playes their cards right" they will team up with shadow and win this world, else they will just turn to dust like any other tribe that stood in shadow's way :icon_wink:

omg this again? really?

5k incoming? lol m8. Me and grim were having a constant rain of 3-5k incoming for weeks and laughing about them. I would hope for the operation against him you did more then 5k.

Grim was NOT active when the op happened. He came back towards the end, was trying to fight back for a few day but the situation was already too far gone so he quit and moved on. For both of us this was/is just a fun world. Had it been a real world I doubt he would have vacationed without a sitter, etc.

DeletedUser

shadow is quite effective in killing individual players, ref's number of players is their greatest disadvantage, when shadow "put's theirs foot down" then no single player can stand for long and if all the others will drain themselves to save 1 player then it will be the tribes doom.

and shadow is organized as well, all the players here are 'battle hardened' players that passed the stage of "learning to work in a team" and they know what to do to maximize the effect.
shadow is a team and we learned the hard way that it is better to play for the team and not to play solo, something that ref will have to learn really fast (and it might be a problem cause the tribe is made up from a bunch of solo players, good solo players but still solo players)

lmao I guess battle hardening just isn't what it use to be :D Please m8, take your battle hardened tribe up against my w7 battle hardened tribe, or any tribe on most worlds actually, and see what happens.

DeletedUser

but we dont play on W7... we play on this world.
if you want to compare "who has a bigger ****" take a look on W6 the small tribe RMC, go to the leaders (i think henchman or latrinepower) and ask them who is copy1234...

anticipated prodigy

lol i would hope a w7 tribe is a lil more hardened then a w27 tribe its had a lil longer to set its roots, so to compare is just stupid. Shadow is the best in this world, players and tribes adapt to each world as each world is different. Shadow has hardened as much as it can in this world. If it were in world 7 i bet it would be just as dominate. because it would have drawn the best players from there as well.

DeletedUser

lol i would hope a w7 tribe is a lil more hardened then a w27 tribe its had a lil longer to set its roots, so to compare is just stupid. Shadow is the best in this world, players and tribes adapt to each world as each world is different. Shadow has hardened as much as it can in this world. If it were in world 7 i bet it would be just as dominate. because it would have drawn the best players from there as well.

Fair enough, I should have clarified. If a w27 tribe (at least all the ones to date that I have first hand experience of) went up against a top tribe on another world that had existed for an equal length of time, the w27 tribe would get crushed. That includes Shadow, Nstlk, etc.

my main point was that his battle hardened speech is laughable, so was the comment about all quality players. When I get people who stop attacking me with shields and hc nukes then maybe I will buy that. You may be the best tribe on w27 (still to be determined) but lol that doesn't mean your half of what you think you are.

Last edited by a moderator:

anticipated prodigy

and ill say it again its just like real life you can only be better then what ur up against if we had a lil more "quality players" as u would say to fight against you would see our full potential. thats why a good boxer reaches greatness he trains with the best. we are a good tribe we just have nothing to train against. and also if there were more quality players on this world they would be in shadow as well the world settings just scared them off. its all about leadership and teamwork and we have loads of that

DeletedUser

and ill say it again its just like real life you can only be better then what ur up against if we had a lil more "quality players" as u would say to fight against you would see our full potential. thats why a good boxer reaches greatness he trains with the best. we are a good tribe we just have nothing to train against. and also if there were more quality players on this world they would be in shadow as well the world settings just scared them off. its all about leadership and teamwork and we have loads of that

Yeah I'm agreeing with you m8. My whole point is lol some of your guys talk to much about being great and being the best. It's not your fault the world is how it is, and I still think it's a fun world in its own right but it is someone's fault if they say how good they are in a world where good is not really good. lol I could probably phrase it a lot better but I'm multitasking atm and I'm generally fairly lazy as well.

DeletedUser

why are people under the assumption that any member of shadow has not ever played on any other world .and that they only look good because of this specific world and it settings

i have been sucsesfull on ,many other worlds more sucessfull than i have on this one.but i suppose it must be the settings and lack of quality that makes me less of a power on this world than i am on others by a long way

that was sarcasm for thos that like to point out that it does not translate in word , i saved you the job

DeletedUser

all of shadow are noobs.

all of them

wanna know why

cause they are in shadow.

and shadow is a noob name. only a noob would join a tribe named shadow..

[IRON] is such a cool name.

the only reason we declared is cause your name is stupid.

ATTACK was a stupid name too

DeletedUser

i personally rate a tribe on performance , not on name . so i wouldnt call anyone a bad player or tribe because of there name .

if that is how you rate quality i would question your understanding of the game , and you ability to call anyone a noob.

think about it

DeletedUser

i question your intellect. surely you didn't think i was serious

DeletedUser

my intelect is yours to question i have already killed all your nukes

DeletedUser

wow.

ok first off.. u didn't. lord of bones knows exactly where my nukes are you can ask him. they aren't dead. and im not trash talking lord of bones. im just saying that he knows where they are since they are headed at his villages.

secondly. how does what you say make sense.

third: will someone from shadow please come save this guy from looking even more stupid by flaming me? :)