usawarmachine - I need a new Sig

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello, could anyone make a sig for me. I would like my name included in it with a USA theme. Something like I have but more amazing.

DeletedUser

Ok got it

usawarmachine.png

Its a bit simplicstic, sorry.

If you want to give me some premium, ingame name is zardex

DeletedUser

Nice...I like it Zar.

Although I don't like the idea that you use Green instead of Blue.

:[

DeletedUser

Yes, can you please change to blue. Otherwise I like it.

DeletedUser

it has to be green! sorry but captain america is half army so it is turquoise.

DeletedUser

If your talking about the Old Captain America, I would like to see his gun, and his original shield..^_^

DeletedUser

I dont care what color the soldier is but can you change the flag from green to blue. Thats all I want changed. Or maybe see if you can do another one with red white and blue for my flag.

DeletedUser

Use the USA Flag as a Background. Put Capt. America on the Right Side. Put some stuffs in the Left Side.

Try that...^_^

DeletedUser

Im sorry then I cant accept that one. Im a true blue American and I would feel wrong not having my flag right. Thanks for trying anyways.

DeletedUser

I accidently made a version where the blue invaded his head and his helmet, looked kinda cool :)

DeletedUser

I like it. Just give me a day to get the premium together and we got a deal. How do I end up getting it?

DeletedUser

I like it. Just give me a day to get the premium together and we got a deal. How do I end up getting it?

Go to User CP - Edit Signature - Copy and Paste this link to the Writing Box:

Code:
[spoil.][IMG.]http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy144/zardex/Sigs%20for%20rotator/usawarmachine3.png?t=1251686812[/IMG][/spoil]

Just remove the Periods in the IMAGE, and SPOILER BB-Codes.

Then click Ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.