divine recruiting

DeletedUser

divine is recruiting again were currently recruiting mostly in k35 k25 k24 k26 and k23 but will accept anyone near a tribe member must have over 300 points and will be given circular mail hidden forums and invite privelages and must also be active

DeletedUser

So if anyone wants to spy on you, they will get hidden forum privs just like that? Is that sensible?

DeletedUser

sorry i was away so couldnt reply it was changed recently but i forgot so you dont get hidden forums why are you intrested in joining

DeletedUser

are you calling my tribe crappy

Are you recruiting in K35?
Do you wish your tribe to fail before it has come past the fact that it sucks?
Do you not KNOW that K35 belongs to 82nd?

Learn some manners boy, the second you recruit in K35 I will personally cata your villages back to the stone age.

DeletedUser

im not afraid to admit that 82nd is stronger than us that i admit freely you say my tribe sucks think what you want for your opinion means nothing to me we already have recruited in k35 its where i started and where the tribe started and you say you will noble me i will just restart again and again whenever needed sides i have enough powerful allies too

DeletedUser

I have seen the power of your tribe david....

Its impressive to say the least.
Id be scared for any barbarian village close to you guys and, i bet you'll do some of them a bit of damage, if you had to...

Ive heard rumours of your attacking spearmen and as well as them trying to unhinge the gates off village walls with their spear-heads they also deliver all the local newspapers....

All 25 of them....
:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Lol..ahh these guys wanted us to merge with them hehehe :lol:

DeletedUser

im not afraid to admit that 82nd is stronger than us that i admit freely you say my tribe sucks think what you want for your opinion means nothing to me we already have recruited in k35 its where i started and where the tribe started and you say you will noble me i will just restart again and again whenever needed sides i have enough powerful allies too

I've got time.

Finding you on the map now and sending 2 attacks at you later today.

DeletedUser

yes we did want you to merge with us you may as well try and jagosian you say youre finding me on the map to attack me go ahead and youd never guess our armies arent entirely based of spearmen! although if you want a challenge try me on world 25

DeletedUser

yes we did want you to merge with us you may as well try and jagosian you say youre finding me on the map to attack me go ahead and youd never guess our armies arent entirely based of spearmen! although if you want a challenge try me on world 25

Write like a moron and people will think you are one.

You are talking to players who are allready in control of their domain.
Why not settle down and take your male bravado somewhere else?

DeletedUser

Write like a moron and people will think you are one.

You are talking to players who are allready in control of their domain.
Why not settle down and take your male bravado somewhere else?

Yo wazzup my homiz?
Wonna be in my gang?

Dey iz liik well bad, andz oursz gangsta flava iz gonna be biggin it! I meen liik old skool!
U milking meez?
I eez liik makin my boyz, join usz or diez by da uzi, init?

You just cant beat a good recruitment drive....... :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yo wazzup my homiz?
Wonna be in my gang?

Dey iz liik well bad, andz oursz gangsta flava iz gonna be biggin it! I meen liik old skool!
U milking meez?
I eez liik makin my boyz, join usz or diez by da uzi, init?

You just cant beat a good recruitment drive....... :icon_wink:

All too true :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Ahhh i know what to do.....
Im gonna make my next PnP and talk/type like that through the whole thing, lol

That'll drive people crazy, lol :lol:

Propaganda and Politics my friend :p

The point is to make everyone crazy at your enemy, not at yourself lol.

DeletedUser

I wonder if Jaigosian can be world 39's newspaper author.

I've seen a lot of worlds do this stuff, and its entertaining.