Funny In-Game Messages

DeletedUser

You think thats funny Eniar, I haven't done a thing on my account in over a week, I haven't sent an email or message to anyone, I never created a new tribe and I never set it up, or posted in the forums. Whats funny is Grind and Bump were testing your loyalties, BWCW40 and JR Token have been account sitting for me for a week and congrats on passing the test, not everyone did. I never had anything to do with anything at all. I'm guessing Brit created Hotnub to have some fun, she did wonderfully, I mean I love the 2 kittens snuggling picture.

Ahw yes, So you're saying is that I'm faking a message, put a random name in that I wonderously came a across on W29, And faked the entire crap.

Dude, GRIND! got the message forwarded :lol:

No hard feelings though? <3

DeletedUser

No I am not saying that at all Eniar, I'm telling you that Brit was account sitting me on Sept 2nd,3rd, 4th, and 5th thats all, I wouldn't dare call anyone on this game a liar, that just doesn't happen here.

And frogbait, obviously they didn't need to do that, but wheres the entertainment value in that when the opportunity presented itself to Brit to have some fun she took it, and she managed to remove 14 players from dead by promising them sanctuary from Grind if they left dead and nobled 50 dead villages.

Really quite honestly It was brilliant to behold, shes a very talented articulate person whose going to do very well in whatever she persues. It took me a couple days of reading forums and mails to catch up with her 4 days on my account.
She will be missed. :)

DeletedUser

No I am not saying that at all Eniar, I'm telling you that Brit was account sitting me on Sept 2nd,3rd, 4th, and 5th thats all, I wouldn't dare call anyone on this game a liar, that just doesn't happen here.

And frogbait, obviously they didn't need to do that, but wheres the entertainment value in that when the opportunity presented itself to Brit to have some fun she took it, and she managed to remove 14 players from dead by promising them sanctuary from Grind if they left dead and nobled 50 dead villages.

Really quite honestly It was brilliant to behold, shes a very talented articulate person whose going to do very well in whatever she persues. It took me a couple days of reading forums and mails to catch up with her 4 days on my account.
She will be missed. :)

Aaahw ok ok, My mistake then, Sorry :icon_smile:

A good day to you, sir.

I'm going back to my holiday :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Hi guys-
I'm still passing in and out!

As now I am only an observer of W29 and not a player, I will honestly say that I have personally tested each and every major tribe on W29 in one way or another.

Sometimes through account sits, sometimes through spies, sometimes through mails, sometimes through yahoo, sometimes through skype, sometimes through the external forums, sometimes through fake circular mails that "accidently" get fowarded to other tribes.

This way, I can tell which tribes may be truly helpful, and which tribes may not be truly helpful. It's not that I don't trust you, but that I need to know the reality of things for the good of my tribe.

Through this round of tests, DSL and TLA both passed nicely. So congrats, lol.

Brit

DeletedUser

Jondolf on 27.09. at 03:31
i just want to make love to your grill. :)
like roasted wieners?

*awkward introductions out of the way*

MissKittieCat on 27.09. at 03:38
i be a kitteh
Jondolf on 27.09. at 03:38
i be constipated.
MissKittieCat on 27.09. at 03:39
oh noez :-o
drink teh prune juice :)
it wil lhel pyou go ^_^
ohhhh i has teh poem about teh constipation... i will look for it... it may help you go also ^_^
Jondolf on 27.09. at 03:40
well, thank you very much, by the very unique linguistical talents you have, are you a lolcat, by any chance?
MissKittieCat on 27.09. at 03:43
noez o_o
i'm just a regular kitteh ^_^
ad your welcome for teh very unique linguistical talents that i have ^_^
Jondolf on 27.09. at 03:43
ok, as long as you are not a walrus. :)
Jondolf on 27.09. at 03:43
then i would fight you for my bucket. :)

*chitchat about teh buckets*

MissKittieCat on 27.09. at 03:46
i have been deprived of buckets o_o
but i do like baskets :)
btw... found the poem.... it's about the two tragedies every human being must undergo... heartbreak and constipation. it's not completely finished but i stopped wroking on it a loooong time ago...
It's called...
The Constipated Heart
The roses wither and the sky turns gray
And you break my heart and you walk away
While I sit, alone, again… alone

And I wait for you to return
But you don’t
I wait for it to come out
But it won’t
And I try to make it come out
But my eyes are filled with tears
And my mind is filled with doubt
Maybe one roll is not enough…
Because I still need you
And I’m sorry it took me so long to figure it out

I ache and I long for a relieve
Please come back... I’m willing to forgive
I’m willing to forget
I’m willing to let it all go
I’m dying to let it all go

I push and I push
But it’s pointless
I cannot take you out of my heart
I shut my eyes
And find myself alone in the dark
…Alone

You have hurt me so much
Finally, I must take a stance
And I must give up
If you won’t come back
Well good riddance
But I’m tiered of eating prunes

It hurts…
It really, really hurts
I swallow my pain
And I wonder
If I screamed
Would anyone hear me?
And if they did
Would they care?
I still believe everything happens for a reason
Even if it isn’t fair
After everything I did for you
I’m the one chained to this chair

*that's right, constpiation poem, i went there :icon_cool:*

MissKittieCat on 27.09. at 03:46
i hope it helps you with your pottying problem :) ***
Jondolf on 27.09. at 03:47
:*( that :*( is :*( so :*( BEAUTIFUL!
it is the story of my life!
MissKittieCat on 27.09. at 03:49
there there, it's okay....
*hands you teh kleenex*
let it all out... um... but teh tears cause the potty goes in the potty bowl...
Jondolf on 27.09. at 03:51
i might need to borrow your litter box, i hope it's extra absorbant.
MissKittieCat on 27.09. at 03:52
>_>
Jondolf on 27.09. at 03:52
ok, that was kind of wierd. :p
MissKittieCat on 27.09. at 03:53
was it?
or was it kinky???
Jondolf on 27.09. at 03:54
extremely kinky. :)
MissKittieCat on 27.09. at 03:55
actually... you lost me at 'extra absorbant'...

if this guy asks to use your litter box or your toilet SAY NO! He needs.... 'extra absorbant'quality o_o

Last edited by a moderator:

Catsrock0

He only had 1.000 so i could invite him, i thought it was funny.

savas3133 on 27.09. at 22:11
Hey, I'd like an invite to your tribe or any of your academy or family tribes. I'd like you to contact your family/academy tribe recruiters to contact me. That would mean a lot to me.
Thank you.
[player]savas3133[/player]

catsrock0 on 27.09. at 23:32
no

savas3133 on 28.09. at 12:02
well ok then

DeletedUser

king-viper on 28.09. at 23:27
oh srry ill change it thx 4 pointing it out to me

Tahsin1146 on 28.09. at 18:28
~TO~

Founded by god, feared by man

A cohesion of elite players from far and near, both IG and RL.

The standard unto which all tribes are measured

Where only the best can achieve membership

It has been said that no tribe has ever dominated so early.

We stand before you, we chosen few, to prove

that no tribe will ever dominate for so long.

It is more than a goal; it is our destiny

We are ~TO~ - King-Viper

TO was founded by king-viper. If you have questions please contact king-viper.

This text can be changed by the tribal diplomats.

I'm confused.Were you lying about who founded it, or did you mean to say you are god?LOL

no offense meant.I just couldn't resist.

DeletedUser

Kinda funny..

I thought it was funny..then I realized he didn't speak English..still funny sorta
pujcek today at 06:30
why you attack me

silenther0 today at 06:37
::Shrugs shoulders:: Your in K55 and you aren't on my list of allies or Naps.

silenther0 today at 06:41
I seem to remember you attacking me once already.

pujcek today at 06:48
I'm don't understud you do you speak slovenia or

silenther0 today at 06:50
Sorry only English and very little German. You attacked me [report_display]http://en29.tribalwars.net/public_report/5d140ee60eab01447dc74f93161a80c1[/report_display]

DeletedUser25046

Biguel on 22.10. at 10:10
[village](399|397)[/village] is my old village, who built himself!
Your friend [player]Lord O[/player] was a tribe!
In August I went in his tribe, but had to go to summer vacation for 14 days and asked Lord O to watch my village,through Account Sitting!
He did not answer and I went, and when I returned, my village [village](399|397)[/village]was taken from him, my army he was killed, along with [player]yOshiBoy1988[/player] trying to capture me and the other villages [village]398|395[/village]!
In me country this say his marauding !
So, this village B_6N is not yours, nor your friend [player]Lord O[/player], and I will keep at all costs!
If You continue attacking me, they would consider an enemy, if you stop, I will appreciate the gesture, and will help you when you need the K 33!
TIMJONS on 22.10. at 18:03
sorry dud but i had claimed all of Lord O's villages 2 months ago so now im claiming all of yours this is a war game so good luck to you but don't expect to win.
TIMJONS on 23.10. at 16:32
come on please fight back only one village is giving me any trouble and i see 0 incomings please fight me and die with honor!

well i set out to take one village now it's upgraded to all!

DeletedUser25046

TIMJONS on 02.11. at 18:02
Unless war is your intent, I'd suggest you not harbor this fugitive. i have already taken one of his villages while he was in his own tribe and have attacks ongoing to him for about 2 weeks now.
TIMJONS on 02.11. at 18:05
I sent you my oldest report. As you an see, he had a lot of troops there. I lost 15 nukes but I cleared it completely. So, I will not be stopping as he has cost me so much. I will quit only when he is at the rim!
TIMJONS on 02.11. at 23:20
i take it by your inability to respond that you have signed your tribes death wish and will act accordingly so now your tribe will be evicted from our areas perminatley!
payam999 today at 16:44
what ?
TIMJONS today at 17:05
war n - 1. a major armed conflict between nations or between organized parties of a state(tribes). 2. the state of being engaged in such a conflict. 3. the science, art, or profession of militaryoperations. 4. any conflict or competition suggesting active hostility (harboring fugitives) 5. Archaic. a battle 6. to make or carry on war; fight. 7. to be in conflict or in a state of strog opposition.

can someone help me what does the word war mean?

DeletedUser

would be funny if the only reason TLA and DSL arent rimming you is were a wee bit preoccupied...

DeletedUser79621

that mailed just made me want to laugh at you... seriously 3 mails before you actually got an answer... poor you :(

DeletedUser

yep, someone needs to get a bit more respect flowing from teh nubs :D

DeletedUser62494

Does DSL hate everybody? :(

No. Not even I hate DSL. I just have a strong dislike for several players they house. And on the same note the utmost respect for several of their players as well.