Votes: 6 19.4%

Votes: 14 45.2%

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser45021

EVERYONE GETS TO VOTE ONCE (in each thread I guess). Spam this thread, I will infract you. So keep it on topic.

24faa6w.jpg

sotw.png

gc8.png

2iloqdk.gif

SOTWweek1.jpg

Cabal.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser63403

BD's tag is overtopazed, oversaturated and pretty LQ. would have been alot better otherwise.

rbh135

my voted goes to prototype #4
and the border is ment to be like that as in a portrait :\

DeletedUser

hmmmm, who the hell voted for #6? D you like noobs who have no skill at all and just follow tuts? I mean, tuts are great, but not for competitions.

DeletedUser

3, hands down. :icon_redface:

I'd vote 5, but style was, meh.

mattoematt

I changed it :| You weren't supposed to vote for it. + listen to RD FOAL :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

BD's tag is overtopazed, oversaturated and pretty LQ. would have been alot better otherwise.

I know, and each time I see it I kile it less and less. But can't change that now :icon_cry:

KEPP VOTING FOR ME GUYS AND GALS :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

DA, I always go on and on about things like this, lol, you should know that, and it shouldn't be there, :-(

DeletedUser63403

DA, I always go on and on about things like this, lol, you should know that, and it shouldn't be there, :-(
If he had ripped a sig, you could stalk him to death, i'd have loved to see that. But he followed goddamn tutorial! which is rather good. Atleast he tried to get better rather than entering with crap tags. He shouldnt have entered the last 10 competetions with it though. Although i am also against tut tags in competetions, i didnt nag him everywhere.

mattoematt

i entered it in 2 and i've learnt know :icon_razz:

now let me get ready for school

DeletedUser

okay, I am going to use a tut for the next sotw, lol. But I bet it will suck, :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.