Rate

DeletedUser57711

Seriously? Dont make me pull-out your mail requesting for a merger Warmad.
Granted you had no authority whatsoever to offer it then, we also never took it seriously. but for you to publicly post you know nothing of us is just idiotic.

were you under a different name back then as i really cant remember that lol and what tribe was i in? if [NuTz] i did

DeletedUser

Ahh right ok, i have seen a few posts from syn but only in the recent weeks.

DeletedUser

Points: 8/10 Perfect point range where morale doesn't murder you when attacking smaller players like me =P
OD: 9/10 Six or seven times your points = very nice
Rank: 7/10 PPV is kinda sporadic, some high and some near 3k, but it looks like you had a bunch of enemy conquers, so not bad.
Rep: Haven't seen much of you, probably a newer poster to the WF
Tribe: 7/10 Meh... Very big... but that's all I can really say. I don't care for them, nor do I necessarily dislike them.

DeletedUser

Points: 8/10 Perfect point range where morale doesn't murder you when attacking smaller players like me =P
OD: 9/10 Six or seven times your points = very nice
Rank: 7/10 PPV is kinda sporadic, some high and some near 3k, but it looks like you had a bunch of enemy conquers, so not bad.
Rep: Haven't seen much of you, probably a newer poster to the WF
Tribe: 7/10 Meh... Very big... but that's all I can really say. I don't care for them, nor do I necessarily dislike them.

Points - 6/10 Sorry but 600k points at this time of the world isnt very good.
OD - 8/10 Nice considering your size.
Rank - 8/10 Nice points per village ratio, get it to 9500 and i will give you a 9.
Rep - have never seen you post.
Tribe - 6/10 Academy tribe :/

Thanks for the compliments, i only have 4 villages which are near 3k thats because i nobled them about 13 hours ago and wanted to get into K50 :).

I am a new poster but have followed the forums since the start.

DeletedUser57711

Haha lol i love your choice of words, so yeah academy :p

Academy is a dirty word lol and cant be used this late in a world.
Due to the fact if you are still training players up for your tribe you suck lol.
$CoD$ and then =CoD= are one tribe under 2 tags as you can only have 100 members in the tribe. 80% maybe more of =CoD= members could easily walk into $CoD$ and fit in as they do everything we do just as well.
Which i would say you say the same to XIII and XIV. would you call them an academy or the extension to XIII as no room for all of you in one tribe?

AndyJc

We're an academy lol, not maybe in the sense of the world early in the world but main tribe is still way bigger.

DeletedUser

We're an academy lol, not maybe in the sense of the world early in the world but main tribe is still way bigger.

I wouldn't call XIV an academy tribe.

Ok ok we will settle it. Not an extension of the tribe becasue thats just.... no lol.

Brother or Sister tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if XIV are academy, then what is -3- and -4-, or are they still refusing to admit they are family too?

DeletedUser

were you under a different name back then as i really cant remember that lol and what tribe was i in? if [NuTz] i did

No. I have never felt the need for an alias. my in game name is the same as my forum name.
You asked if we share nationality.
You were in RBE.

DeletedUser57711

No. I have never felt the need for an alias. my in game name is the same as my forum name.
You asked if we share nationality.
You were in RBE.

lol you have got the wrong person which is what i thought as i would not ask a player up in k14 to join me when i am in k95 i know for sure it was not me as i have never been in RBE

darkaniken2

Points - 8/10 Decent, but not all together impressive.
OD - 7/10 Not nearly high enough for your points, but that's probably due to location
Rank - 9/10 Considering who you used to be, impressive.
Tribe - 10/10 I might be a little biased.

DeletedUser

lol you have got the wrong person which is what i thought as i would not ask a player up in k14 to join me when i am in k95 i know for sure it was not me as i have never been in RBE

could have sworn it was you. but looking at you tribe changes history I'm inclined to agree that I am mistaken.

Points - 9/10
OD - 8/10
Rank - 10/10
Rep - 8/10
Tribe - 7/10

DeletedUser57711

could have sworn it was you. but looking at you tribe changes history I'm inclined to agree that I am mistaken.

Points - 9/10
OD - 8/10
Rank - 10/10
Rep - 8/10
Tribe - 7/10

and yeah but i did have my name changed from nick pearson to Warmad21 so it may of been someone with a name like it

Points - 9/10
OD - 9/10
Rank - 9/10
Rep - 9/10
Tribe - 6/10

DeletedUser

Thank you for the scores, I am ASSuming they are for me.
wait your not the original warmad?