Decide Decides to Declare?

the pink panther

yes because that was the point he was trying to make....

Do I need sarcasm bb's?

DeletedUser

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 62
Side 2: 9

Wow, you're really eating that grass fast, aren't ya ;)

farm12.jpg

DeletedUser

I think it's cat's lawnmower. That must be the secret weapon. Lol

Great declaration and good luck to both sides. It's nice to see Decide and Green getting some.

DeletedUser

Lol! It has been fun JP, and as always, you are indeed one tough cookie out here.

Having said that, a few closing points of my own:

I don't know how effective I'd be at demanding a leader to resign, but for the life of me, I can't imagine why I would. Decide's current leadership is actually performing better than even I expected!

As for Green, they are fighting back. Think of it this way: those stats don't reflect how poorly Green are performing. They reflect how efficient Decide truly is. :icon_cool:

And for the record, the post about THE potentially attacking Decide was a personal opinion not shared by Decide. I simply see it as a good time to strike, while Decide and her allies are distracted elsewhere, particularly with BD having an opening as well. While there are other, less opportunistic directions THE and BD alike could take, for THE to wait, the Green war could very well give Decide a potential advantage down the road (unless it is a race to the rim, that would be fun :icon_wink:).

Further, I love THE, I do. Its an awesome tribe. As such, if I seem a bit... eager... it is because I enjoy the challenge (in PnP's and game), and honor fighting good enemies, but again, this is just me. If I imparted the sense that this at all came from Decide, I apologize. And while THE would lose some respect from me if it did, in fact, attack us soon, I would still consider it as being one of the best tribes I have seen to date, and certainly a pleasant challenge.

Finally, as for that video, I really did like it, and do hope to see more.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gicusan

Be sure that when we will run out of targets we will move, I would never care about you fighting Green or anyone else. When you have only a handful of players on each front - most stellar, it is true, but anyway - you do not think too much about being a backstabber. Numbers wise and nobles wise we never had a fight where we were not considerably smaller on the front line.

When I say we will move, I do not talk for all the tribe but I will move and a couple others will also. Decide broke their word about recruiting Mistfits and that one I am not going to let pass by.

DeletedUser

Be sure that when we will run out of targets we will move

Divine intervention :icon_wink:

To lethal/aco.

I discovered the reason my PAs were attacking me, They are under account sitting. I think that is very dirty tactics and very very dishonorable.

To the general public I have a nice little grab for stats for you.

grabforstats.jpg

^^the above village has 2K points. they know I wont even bother defending it.

The reason we aren't on the PnP is because we don't bother throwing some ego around, every second spent here is a second not on TW sending attacks, dodging, tagging attacks or the like.

The 62 conquers are mostly onto me, because I had limited access to TW and my sitters didnt take the requests for sitting.

I may be hopping back over the 1M mark some time soon:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

We are alive and kicking...

Attacker:articbearVillage:49I (922|488) K49
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_archer.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_marcher.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_knight.png
unit_snob.png

Quantity:000000000000
Losses:000000000000
Belief: Your troops were religious.
Defender:jamescook1066Village:Voyager 008 (922|478) K49
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_archer.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_marcher.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_knight.png
unit_snob.png

Quantity:10500106120200200000000
Losses:10500106120200200000000

Now, DECIDE win 73 - 11

Please, note that all villages wins from GREEN are or jamescook1066's (player alone in k49) or ex-GREEN. Anyone from DECIDE before the war (only jamescook1066's )

DECIDE is walking along the GREEN fields, and it seems easy. A long way, but easy for the moment.

From here, congrats for defense the GREEN plyers I'm figthing. This make funny the game

DeletedUser

The reason we aren't on the PnP is because we don't bother throwing some ego around, every second spent here is a second not on TW sending attacks, dodging, tagging attacks or the like.

I would usually see this as a perfectly valid reason, but if your tribe are spending ever second in game it really doesn't show so far.

Mick876

Divine intervention :icon_wink:

To lethal/aco.

I discovered the reason my PAs were attacking me, They are under account sitting. I think that is very dirty tactics and very very dishonorable.

To the general public I have a nice little grab for stats for you.

grabforstats.jpg

The 62 conquers are mostly onto me, because I had limited access to TW and my sitters didnt take the requests for sitting.

I may be hopping back over the 1M mark some time soon:icon_wink:

Erm, i could snipe that train with 200 swords while sleeping. why not defend the village? look at that noble train, You could park a bus between those times.

DeletedUser

Toasta if this is you spending every second online then you are a true credit to your tribe! :icon_eek:

[spoil]
Toasta-1.jpg
[/spoil]

What is the point in highlighting the shortcomings in that particular attack if you didn't even bother to defend it? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

actually he said he couldn't be online much the past days and that the sitters never accepted his sit requests.

Mick876

I think that is the point he was making....

No he said he was not going to defend the village because it was a only 2k village. *See quote below for reference* So how about you take your smart arse ..... at the end of ya sentences some where else.

thats twice just on this page where your only contribution to the thread is "that is the point he was making..." well sorry pinky winky your wrong.

Last edited:

the pink panther

No he said he was not going to defend the village because it was a only 2k village. *See quote below for reference* So how about you take your smart arse ..... at the end of ya sentences some where else.

thats twice just on this page where your only contribution to the thread is "that is the point he was making..." well sorry pinky winky your wrong.

twice in different threads actually, and one being sarcastic, deary me, he was saying that the timing of the noble was awful because they didn't think he would bother defending it, so you saying that you could snipe it as if it was some sort of achievement was extremely redundant, as he was saying that decide knew he couldn't be bothered to snipe it. Deary me, please think before posting, that's 3 times now in this thread you've spoke before thinking?
what's up little Micky?

DeletedUser

@ Gicusan

While I was not aware there was a final agreement made on that front, the MF recruited was done before we even started talking about it. You can't retroactively accuse people Gicu. In essence, you are accusing Decide of being guilty of something because it did it before ever agreeing not to. :icon_confused:

Unless Decide recruited a player after you brought that up that I am unaware of? In which case, I am all ears.

In any event, there's no need to justify it with some poor excuse anyway, while it can be certainly seen as taking advantage of a turned back, you don't really need an excuse to attack us (we have no diplomacy, nor agreements in place after all), but you gotta do what you gotta do. :icon_wink:

Personally, I don't mind it. I have expressed in the past how I see the inevitable war with BD. I do mind you accusing Decide of being dishonorable when you have no grounds to the accusation, but I have already covered that point above. In any event, I will start up a thread when I get time for the stats (in the name of Decide if she permits, in my own name if not), unless you want to. either way works for me.

@ toasta

For you to accuse the misuse of account, you should back that up with some evidence. While it is certainly likely that the account(s) may have been sat at some point (it is war after all, don't know about Green, but most tribes like to have players sit when other players are sleeping :icon_rolleyes:) , I consider it dirty for you to attempt to discredit Decide with such a weak tactic; a tactic that is, at the end of the day, nothing more than a justification for losing.

As for not finding a sitter, it is a testament to a tribe your size that someone on the front line cannot find a single member that is willing to support you with a sit. That's pretty bad man.

tomas torquemada

@ Gicusan

Personally, I don't mind it. I have expressed in the past how I see the inevitable war with BD. I do mind you accusing Decide of being dishonorable when you have no grounds to the accusation, but I have already covered that point above. In any event, I will start up a thread when I get time for the stats (in the name of Decide if she permits, in my own name if not), unless you want to. either way works for me.

Thanks Atraeus

I agree its probably best to have the discussion and stats regarding BD attacking Decide whilst at war with Green in another thread, unless BD have gained a new ally (aka Green) and prefer to have it in this thread. In which case it becomes Green and BD versus Decide

DeletedUser

That train was so lame it made me go to tw stats and check if it actually took the villa. Fortunately it didn't. I would've been terribly dissapointed to know I play a world where that happens. :)

Gicusan

Thanks Atraeus

I agree its probably best to have the discussion and stats regarding BD attacking Decide whilst at war with Green in another thread, unless BD have gained a new ally (aka Green) and prefer to have it in this thread. In which case it becomes Green and BD versus Decide

I thought you guys know how to read.

I will try again. Me and a couple of BD players do not like what Decide does in k45. Who said anything about declaring war or talking about alliances with Green. Sorry, both are highly unlikely to happen.

"If I feel like it I will attack Decide as they annoyed me despite them being at war with Green or whatever". This is what I said. Last time I checked my nickname is Gicusan not BD. This was a comment to Atraeus when he tried to show that THE attacking would be unfair as they are at war already. And I said that that is bullshit in my opinion. (that post was not one of his better ones. do that a lot more subtely)

About off-topicness. You hust had 2 pages long one with JP on which I made a comment.

PS. Canine got angry about your new recruit after we talked Atraeus. I will not check as I do not care. Before or after a refugee is still a refugee.

Last edited:

tomas torquemada

Acid

I am afraid the troops have already been sent from the land of BD to the land of Decide shortly after the declaration of war on Green.

If I had seen this done by a lesser tribe than the mighty BD I would have accused them of not being able to take Decide on themselves, but this being BD I wouldnt dream of doing that.