Decide Decides to Declare?

DeletedUser

Two: Wars involve more tribes than just the two fighting, always. Do not tell me that Green is fighting Decide alone. I've seen Decide members talk about how their allies are involved. This is no 1v1, though I have no idea if Green also has allies. Any declaration of war should include the risk of other tribes jump in. A perfect example is when a small, crumbling tribe gets declared on by a local power - other local powers will jump in to seize land from the weak one, so they can get it before other potential rivals. Sometimes, you just don't want the guy next to you growing too much.

I agree with everything but this (to an extent). What you are responding to here isn't about multiple tribes warring each other, (as your reference is a matter of allies conspiring, which isn't even the case on our part, as we planned to war Green long before they attacked DN, and even when they did, they were aware of this fact). What I was referring to is a being opportunistic.

For example, say THE did choose to attack Decide (only using you as an example for convenience, not further implying anything), if you could prove you had planned this before discovering we were going to go to war, I could hardly hold it against you for not changing your plans just because we were wrapped up in another, unpredicted, conflict. However, if you were declaring just to take advantage of a weakened enemy, based on the knowledge of the other conflict, given your strength, geography, and further options, I would consider it weak move, and certainly pathetic for a tribe that may value a challenge over easy wins.

Personally, I'd see you guys having a solid reason for a move like that, but that's beside the point.

Now, take into consideration BD attacking us, as I was under the impression that they were. This would have come as a random act, as their nobling practices is not to plan a war, but to simple take villages where they can. The fact is in their timing. If they were to attack us now, the convenience of waiting until we were at war is undeniable, even for the supposed refugee (one that has been in our tribe for thereabouts a month and a half).

You give perfect examples of tribes being opportunistic at the end of that quote, when you describe other tribes jumping in for an easy kill, which could be expected of smaller, more desperate crews. But again, I wasn't referring to small, desperate tribes here, so while I agree there can be more hands to be expected to dip in the cookie jar, allied or otherwise, it does still reflect poorly on a large tribe to take advantage.

But all of this is just my view on the matter, and all of it is truly just opinion.

Hehe, i wonder how much they would complain if BD actually DID start attacking them instead of just sending a few random nukes. But DECIDE's case does indeed sound very hypocritical to me as well...

How so? Explain the hypocrisy.

We had been putting into effect a plan to war Green for some time. Knowing full well of our intentions, Green started a conflict with DN. Should we have decided not to fight Green then, simply because they hit someone else, even though the plan was already in full effect?

Further, Decide has not approached this, I have. And it is I that would see attacks from large tribes opportunistic, given certain details, as described in my response above to JP. Some of Decide may agree with me, others may not.

EDIT @ Toasta: You conveniently have ignored my last post regarding you. If you want to sound like you have a valid point, go back and respond to that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hehe, i wonder how much they would complain if BD actually DID start attacking them instead of just sending a few random nukes. But DECIDE's case does indeed sound very hypocritical to me as well...

Yep, You know what would be funny? If [DN] turned on them too and started attacking.

Lets get back on topic, War stats for the last 3 hours!

Side 1:
Tribes: GREEN
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players:

Timeframe: 07/10/2009 00:53:25 to 07/10/2009 03:53:25

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,646
Difference: 3,646

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Seems like the war has grinded to a halt, GREEN expansion lives on though, unlike DECIDEs:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

DECIDE are complaining about BD attacking them while they are attacking us at the same time as DN about to the same extent, but they call BD hypocrites? That is just classic.

Right, DECIDE's 80 caps vs our 6 caps against you. 1 of which was a recap, 4 against Code, one against you just because I was feeling left out :(. Not even 10% of what they have. So please, complain more about the great effect we have on you guys in your ability to defend against DECIDE. It'll help you prepare for when we actually choose to go after you.

And fyi Toasta, you technically ARE a REBORN fugee... Then again, DECIDE already beat us to you :(

Side 1:
Tribes: DECIDE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: toasta3000

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 2
Difference: 34

DeletedUser

For example, say THE did choose to attack Decide (only using you as an example for convenience, not further implying anything), if you could prove you had planned this before discovering we were going to go to war, I could hardly hold it against you for not changing your plans just because we were wrapped up in another, unpredicted, conflict. However, if you were declaring just to take advantage of a weakened enemy, based on the knowledge of the other conflict, given your strength, geography, and further options, I would consider it weak move, and certainly pathetic for a tribe that may value a challenge over easy wins.

Personally, I'd see you guys having a solid reason for a move like that, but that's beside the point.

Now, take into consideration BD attacking us, as I was under the impression that they were. This would have come as a random act, as their nobling practices is not to plan a war, but to simple take villages where they can. The fact is in their timing. If they were to attack us now, the convenience of waiting until we were at war is undeniable, even for the supposed refugee (one that has been in our tribe for thereabouts a month and a half).

You give perfect examples of tribes being opportunistic at the end of that quote, when you describe other tribes jumping in for an easy kill, which could be expected of smaller, more desperate crews. But again, I wasn't referring to small, desperate tribes here, so while I agree there can be more hands to be expected to dip in the cookie jar, allied or otherwise, it does still reflect poorly on a large tribe to take advantage.

Good scenario, and I want to touch on that same topic a little bit. I'll just skip the last few pages of BS...

Personally, I feel it is the responsibility of the initiating tribe (in this case DECIDE) to first evaluate and determine the possible outcomes of their declaration on GREEN. If, as you say, your war with GREEN leaves you with a feeling that you could be taken advantage of, then perhaps you were not ready to declare war. It certainly gives an impression that you are weak and vulnerable right now (which I kind of think you're doing on purpose) and a lot of tribe leaders would jump at the chance for an easy kill on a top-5 tribe.

You can guess for yourself as to whether THE's leaders fall into that category. :icon_wink:

As to the first part of that post, well I think we all saw this war coming for a couple months and so whether or not I had evidence that you were planning it is irrelevant. We knew it, you knew it, you did it.

One last thing I'd like to bring up, is that I'm very curious as to why it seems Atraeus is trying to find a motive for THE's posts in this thread. I know I jumped in around the second page, replying to a [DN] member who had made an uninformed post concerning one of my members, but it should be clear why THE members would favor GREEN in this war, right? DECIDE is a neighbor who we have no diplomacy with, GREEN is a rim tribe on the opposite side of the world. Of the two, which would be more beneficial for us if they lost this war? :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: toasta3000

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 2
Difference: 34

image.php

Yes... No need to rub it in my face now:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

While I can appreciate where you are coming from with your post AK, I have some points to make.

First, Decide has never questioned THE's presence in this thread. Decide never stated their view of what is or isn't opportunistic. I did. I thought I was being abundantly clear about that fact, but as written earlier regarding these very matters, if I imparted the sense that this was Decide, I apologize to both you and the rest of these forums.

This is me.

One last thing I'd like to bring up, is that I'm very curious as to why it seems Atraeus is trying to find a motive for THE's posts in this thread.

That's old news chief, and I explained it. My questioning of THE's motives was an aspect of a debate. It was a counter. Nothing more.

Now, I'm not sure if you see debate the way I do, you probably don't. When I debate, I can switch sides and keep going, because there is an art to the practice and game of debate. When Aco expressed he was after a good ol' debate, I responded taking that position, using disarming tactics. After the debate ended, I made it clear that it was nothing more than just a tactic used in a game, which I had thought some of your other members were joining in on. I further explained quite clearly that neither Decide nor myself actually believed THE were here to do anything other than express your opinions (and, for some, to debate for what I saw as fun).

Note: During this time, I made it very clear as well that when posting, I am posting as a general member, not some official of Decide. I am done with that position, and now that it has been made abundantly clear, no one, from these forums, or even Decide, should consider me as such.

Yes... No need to rub it in my face now:icon_wink:

You still haven't responded to me... :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

You still haven't responded to me... :icon_cry:

Please quote this?

I forgot something too:

[spoil]
greenvdecidedat3to4.gif

watch the front line and you will see DECIDE's 1337 ownage[/spoil]

Adding some more entertainment for the masses:
moreentera.jpg

grummit

I know I jumped in around the second page, replying to a [DN] member who had made an uninformed post concerning one of my members, but it should be clear why THE members would favor GREEN in this war, right? DECIDE is a neighbor who we have no diplomacy with, GREEN is a rim tribe on the opposite side of the world. Of the two, which would be more beneficial for us if they lost this war? :icon_idea:

I think my post was quiet informed and Green's performance so far is just proving me right... Also my post was not what brought you into the thread. The greatness in the declaration was.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems I miss a lot of the fun. Although I would just like to say with Green not coming in here and playing. Other than toasta and maybe one other Green player. What is Atraues to do other than debate THE and BD? With out you guys this thread would be still on page 2 or 3.

DeletedUser

You sniped a 10 second gap between 2 nobles? Impressive. :icon_neutral:

Naah, i showed how bad the timing was, not how good mine is.

If you want to see me sniping a decent train i can do that tooo :icon_wink:

EDIT: me demolishing this 800ms train which seems to be the best they can throw at me :| 1st attempt, 4 wave train

hahahahhao.jpg

DeletedUser

Right, so us attacking one of your members who we have attacked before on at least two occasions (judging by the caps) reflects poorly on us because you are now at war?

But you attacking GREEN when they are still under attack by [DN] doesn't reflect poorly on you? Guess that's all good cause you're a smaller more desperate crew (or are we smaller cause we have less members, does small refer to points or members in this context)?

We had been putting into effect a plan to war Green for some time. Knowing full well of our intentions, Green started a conflict with DN. Should we have decided not to fight Green then, simply because they hit someone else, even though the plan was already in full effect?

We had been putting into effect plans of expansion into K45 for some time. Knowing full well of our intentions, DECIDE started a conflict with GREEN as they took in a K45 member right next to one of our members. Should we have decided not to fight that DECIDE member then, simply because his new tribe declared war on someone else, even though the plan was already in full effect?

So wait, you were defending [DN]'s right to go after the -O- recruits GREEN took in, but we can't go after the MF recruits you guys took in? What exactly is the difference here? Refugees all of them imo.
The difference between the two situations being that you've had a front-line with Green for quite some time now, whereas acvenne was just recruited by you guys. You know that it's bullshit what you're saying, even if i can appreciate you trying to defend your tribe. You apologised, but you can't let it go?

So is it timing? Let's see:
Green took in (probably there're others but i'm lazy right about now) these three members from -O-, all three joined GREEN on Sept. 1st:
- lauradoom
57.01.29 (719|502) K57 9,537 lauradoom [GREEN] IvIalice [[DN]] 25th September 2009 - 17:18:00
57.01.37 (717|503) K57 9,460 lauradoom [GREEN] IvIalice [[DN]] 25th September 2009 - 09:55:55
57.02.21 (721|502) K57 9,460 lauradoom [GREEN] IvIalice [[DN]] 25th September 2009 - 04:09:58
*Its war! (809|464) K48 6,572 Tomas Torquemada [[DN]] lauradoom [-O-] 01st July 2009 - 11:55:57
*Tardis (809|477) K48 5,466 Tomas Torquemada [[DN]] lauradoom [-O-] 01st July 2009 - 06:13:34
*Trump (816|474) K48 5,546 Tomas Torquemada [[DN]] lauradoom [-O-] 28th June 2009 - 08:43:09
- wickedsweetone (no conquers against or from [DN]
- scorca
D.N. (765|466) K47 9,751 scorca [-O-] Tomas Torquemada [[DN]] 27th July 2009 - 06:26:54
D.N. (760|465) K47 9,527 scorca [-O-] Tomas Torquemada [[DN]] 23rd July 2009 - 22:03:25

And what did we do against acvenne?
1040 H5 (509|431) K45 9,784 acvenne [MF] canine- [BD] 05th August 2009 - 13:34:34
2-what being honourable means (445|494) K44 9,649 acvenne [-=TA=-] muboop [BD] 16th May 2009 - 00:00:42
080 I <> Incoming From BD (511|466) K45 8,864 acvenne [-=TA=-] Beaker123 [BD] 14th May 2009 - 01:05:28
Black Dawn (452|505) K54 3,837 acvenne [-=TA=-] MuleJuice [BD] 13th May 2009 - 23:55:59
Black Dawn (449|507) K54 7,401 acvenne [-=TA=-] muboop [BD] 12th May 2009 - 18:44:44
integrity before game (431|497) K44 6,997 acvenne [-=TA=-] muboop [BD] 12th May 2009 - 11:48:37
Black Dawn (449|508) K54 8,614 acvenne [-=TA=-] MuleJuice [BD] 12th May 2009 - 05:57:34
in service to my country (448|498) K44 9,272 acvenne [-=TA=-] muboop [BD] 12th May 2009 - 05:53:08
still have integrity (447|495) K44 9,305 acvenne [-=TA=-] muboop [BD] 12th May 2009 - 02:55:40
i have honour which u lack (441|500) K54 8,992 acvenne [-=TA=-] muboop [BD] 11th May 2009 - 23:41:01

I don't see a difference, but feel free to point it out to me. Remember though, the difference is not:
- refugee status
- timing
- tribe being at war with someone else

Further, Decide has not approached this, I have. And it is I that would see attacks from large tribes opportunistic, given certain details, as described in my response above to JP. Some of Decide may agree with me, others may not.

You argued that Gicusan is seen as a voice of BD, by the same argumentation you are the voice of DECIDE. In fact, earlier in this thread you clearly stated that you were here against your wishes defending your tribe on the PnP because your tribe requested it so. And you argue opportunism?

I find it highly opportunistic that you apologise for making a misinformed allegation towards BD, because you were proven wrong, to then stir up the same debate again with another angle. One might question your motives for such an action.

DeletedUser

But you attacking GREEN when they are still under attack by [DN] doesn't reflect poorly on you?

I have some backing of DECIDE going after GREEN when DN and GREEN got into a skirmish

21.09 Attacks launched by me onto TT
In the middle: Mails from TT/DN asking for help or something maybe
24.09 Mail for attacks planning by DECIDE
03.10. attacks sent by DECIDE, epic win.

Maybe if I had not attacked TT early but on the planned 25.09 maybe the war would have started today? who knows.

Gicusan

One might question your motives for such an action.

Their motives are beyond me as well. But in conclusion, I can only say that the noisy prey is easily spoted.
The outcome is attention growing... the adrenaline building up... eyes concentrate... there is a smile, no, wait, that's a grin... claws are shining... muscles are tense... all body is like a spring... enjoyment fills in... all shivers... ZBANG! and rivers of blood paint the TW trees and lakes... cries and begging are heard everywhere... the axe swings again and again... heads roll and pile up... axe swings again.... and again... and again... again... more, more, more ...

It is overwhelming.

Brrr. (Canine, Gicusan, Parm, Beaker, Pinky Toe, others shake it.) Nice premonitions. :icon_redface:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Just a refreshment from all these difficult to read posts:

DECIDE: 90
GREEN: 21

So, cutting the grass with the lawn mower was too easy. That's why Decide members decided to test themselves. The new challenge is ahaead of them. Now they are using... Good ol' fashioned...

Scythe1.jpg

SCHYTES!

And they called a famous crap singer from the far Montenegro... BOBAN RAJOVIC

poster_kosaci.jpg

Boban Rajovic - Hej kosaci

[spoil]The above link is a video for a song, from a crappy singer from my country. It contains a lot of Green(grass, trees, etc.) There are guys with schytes cutting the grass.)[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: GREEN
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 24
Difference: 2

image.php

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 11
Difference: 4

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 180,346
Side 2: 204,423
Difference: 24,077

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 47,552
Side 2: 95,179
Difference: 47,627

image.php

Oooo, seems green is starting to get their act together.

Again: all GREEN conquers are or in k49 (an alone DECIDE player) or ex GREEN villes. Any from DECIDE before the war (only the player mentioned two continents far)

The new villages is only a number. it's more interesant others...
First table, GREEN, second, DECIDE.. Note the diference between ODA and ODD.
07/10/2009GREEN4-54-65,831,582-6,997+341,855,459+267,788,060+74,067,399 06/10/2009GREEN4=55+66,522,839+7,083+335,392,491+265,715,107+69,677,384 05/10/2009GREEN4-55+66,482,258-7,081+333,582,542+265,642,445+67,940,097 04/10/2009GREEN4=56-66,474,242-7,083+327,196,141+263,711,715+63,484,426 03/10/2009GREEN4=56+66,497,109+7,086+322,438,287+261,015,449+61,422,838
07/10/2009DECIDE5=44+52,115,246+5,478+185,978,484+143,945,655+42,032,829 06/10/2009DECIDE5-44-51,937,508-5,462+182,900,913+142,446,765+40,454,148 05/10/2009DECIDE5=45+52,095,344+5,483+177,697,988+140,527,851+37,170,137 04/10/2009DECIDE5=45+51,787,600+5,453+174,438,721+138,218,025+36,220,696 03/10/2009DECIDE5=45+51,451,899+5,417+172,810,926+136,957,743+35,853,183
DECIDE have been doing good attacks, which I respect too. They arent all n00bs, but just some are.

I'm sure man. I'm :)
A day maybe sameone put here 14 attacks from a GREEN player. True nukes! 13k axes and 2k LC each one.... any other unit .....and same walls painted with them.

DeletedUser

Right, so us attacking one of your members who we have attacked before on at least two occasions (judging by the caps) reflects poorly on us because you are now at war?

That is a blatant misconstruction of the situation. I was under the impression BD were attacking another member, and en mass. I did not even touch the attacks on Acvenne.

But you attacking GREEN when they are still under attack by [DN] doesn't reflect poorly on you? Guess that's all good cause you're a smaller more desperate crew (or are we smaller cause we have less members, does small refer to points or members in this context)?

DN aren't attacking Green. They are attacking refugees. They were attacking these refugees before they were in Green. Green attacked DN, and yet still, DN has not, aside from Toasta, attacked Green. Nevertheless, once more, I was not referring to attacks on Acvenne.

Its not the same situation, and again, you are conveniently ignoring the circumstances I addressed, ignoring the fact that I was speaking based on a different player getting attacked in an effort to find guilt where there is none.

We had been putting into effect plans of expansion into K45 for some time. Knowing full well of our intentions, DECIDE started a conflict with GREEN as they took in a K45 member right next to one of our members. Should we have decided not to fight that DECIDE member then, simply because his new tribe declared war on someone else, even though the plan was already in full effect?

Thats a rather weak point for a tribe that claims it is putting into effect plans of expansion everywhere that's not THE. :icon_rolleyes:

So wait, you were defending [DN]'s right to go after the -O- recruits GREEN took in, but we can't go after the MF recruits you guys took in? What exactly is the difference here? Refugees all of them imo.
The difference between the two situations being that you've had a front-line with Green for quite some time now, whereas acvenne was just recruited by you guys. You know that it's bullshit what you're saying, even if i can appreciate you trying to defend your tribe. You apologised, but you can't let it go?

I never argued whether you could or couldn't go after a refugee. Obviously you missed the part where I said that several times. Was that an accident? Or another convenient smokescreen? :icon_eek:

So is it timing? Let's see:
Green took in (probably there're others but i'm lazy right about now) these three members from -O-, all three joined GREEN on Sept. 1st:
- lauradoom
57.01.29 (719|502) K57 9,537 lauradoom [GREEN] IvIalice [[DN]] 25th September 2009 - 17:18:00
57.01.37 (717|503) K57 9,460 lauradoom [GREEN] IvIalice [[DN]] 25th September 2009 - 09:55:55
57.02.21 (721|502) K57 9,460 lauradoom [GREEN] IvIalice [[DN]] 25th September 2009 - 04:09:58
*Its war! (809|464) K48 6,572 Tomas Torquemada [[DN]] lauradoom [-O-] 01st July 2009 - 11:55:57
*Tardis (809|477) K48 5,466 Tomas Torquemada [[DN]] lauradoom [-O-] 01st July 2009 - 06:13:34
*Trump (816|474) K48 5,546 Tomas Torquemada [[DN]] lauradoom [-O-] 28th June 2009 - 08:43:09
- wickedsweetone (no conquers against or from [DN]
- scorca
D.N. (765|466) K47 9,751 scorca [-O-] Tomas Torquemada [[DN]] 27th July 2009 - 06:26:54
D.N. (760|465) K47 9,527 scorca [-O-] Tomas Torquemada [[DN]] 23rd July 2009 - 22:03:25

And what did we do against acvenne?
1040 H5 (509|431) K45 9,784 acvenne [MF] canine- [BD] 05th August 2009 - 13:34:34
2-what being honourable means (445|494) K44 9,649 acvenne [-=TA=-] muboop [BD] 16th May 2009 - 00:00:42
080 I <> Incoming From BD (511|466) K45 8,864 acvenne [-=TA=-] Beaker123 [BD] 14th May 2009 - 01:05:28
Black Dawn (452|505) K54 3,837 acvenne [-=TA=-] MuleJuice [BD] 13th May 2009 - 23:55:59
Black Dawn (449|507) K54 7,401 acvenne [-=TA=-] muboop [BD] 12th May 2009 - 18:44:44
integrity before game (431|497) K44 6,997 acvenne [-=TA=-] muboop [BD] 12th May 2009 - 11:48:37
Black Dawn (449|508) K54 8,614 acvenne [-=TA=-] MuleJuice [BD] 12th May 2009 - 05:57:34
in service to my country (448|498) K44 9,272 acvenne [-=TA=-] muboop [BD] 12th May 2009 - 05:53:08
still have integrity (447|495) K44 9,305 acvenne [-=TA=-] muboop [BD] 12th May 2009 - 02:55:40
i have honour which u lack (441|500) K54 8,992 acvenne [-=TA=-] muboop [BD] 11th May 2009 - 23:41:01

I don't see a difference, but feel free to point it out to me. Remember though, the difference is not:
- refugee status
- timing
- tribe being at war with someone else

The difference goes back to the last couple points I just made. I was not refering to acvenne. I made this abundantly clear. I was refering to another, unrelated player.

You argued that Gicusan is seen as a voice of BD, by the same argumentation you are the voice of DECIDE. In fact, earlier in this thread you clearly stated that you were here against your wishes defending your tribe on the PnP because your tribe requested it so. And you argue opportunism?

I have made it clear to what degree I can speak for Decide, and to what degree I speak for myself. Gicusan has never, so far as I have seen, expressed clearly his role in his tribe, and I was under a misconception that he represented his tribe as a leader. Obviously I was wrong with that, and I admit it freely, but that does not reflect upon my status as a member of Decide. Seriously, thats just a petulant effort to blame me of being guilty of someone elses actions.

Further, I did not say I was here against my wishes. Once more a convenient misonstruction of a fact. After all Baddy, there is a difference between being the voice of a tribe, or simply wearing your team jacket, as JP put it. I made it clear where I stand with that.

You can say: "You represent Decide! You do! You do! YOU ARE DECIDE!!!!" But, sadly, no amount of desperately pressing this further misconstruction will make it true.

I find it highly opportunistic that you apologise for making a misinformed allegation towards BD, because you were proven wrong, to then stir up the same debate again with another angle. One might question your motives for such an action.

Yet another misconstruction! If all you have is to twist what I am saying to find fault in my words, then I must say that I am disappointed in you. But again, that's just me. Gasp! Not Decide.

I am simply supporting my logic. The debate was created by Gicusan, when he accused Decide of breaking an agreement, and then question the reasoning behind my logic. Whether the information is accurate or not, that has no bearing on how valid my method of reasoning is, and as you yourself continue to debate it, that question of motive seems as though it would be more accurate if aimed at you.

DeletedUser

@ Lethal: Very good post, it had me laughing.

@ Toasta: You still haven't responded to my posts, but I will give you this, people can say what they will of you, but you still are out here trying, and that says a lot.

Gicusan

Too long again to read so I will let Bad answer you. From a quick post cross read, you are bringing mostly little new against Bad's solid arguments. Anyway why were you talking about diffrent, unrelated players?

I will answer the question about my position in BD. I am not the duke. I hold a baron status if you count the settings in the tribe members area. But like decision making I am not less duke than, for example, Badlapje. We do not have a fixed rulling system in our tribe. Everybody is duke in his area and all but the newest members that still have to grip the handle of things, are speaking in the name of the tribe. Because the tribe, as much as you are concerned, is their surrounding area where they rule supreme with or without their neighbours. Hope you are pleased becouse I do not have another answer.

Last edited: