Decide Decides to Declare?

gardezbien

Hold on a moment here. Where do you see this war being fight by 2 tribes?
Did you happen to take a look at the War stats for [DN]?

Yep.. and the reason was we were prepared for them.

And the reason you see any of Green's tribes villages taken by [DN] as they have mentioned before they are taking what they are thinking its theirs and as good ally we have nothing against that.

:icon_rolleyes: Yeah.. and so you declare a week or so later.

Well and for one a refugee is a person escaping impended doom and since ether Decide nor Tardis had plans on attacking Sidion or Friarstale they are not considered as such.

OUR refugee...Green most certainly did have plans on finishing the reborn battle. We only left them go cause of our nap with you. Remember our Past shared tab.

And now.. I will let the reports speak.. fakes from TT and attacks from Malice. On a NON -O- player. This is not the only player they have hit either. But I am not going to sit here all day and placate you.

BTW.. I have TONS of reports from TT - I hope their fakes. Unless.... he attacks with Spears. :icon_redface: Your Ally asked for help from you. Or you planned a two tribe war all along. You will see that one was just prior to your declaration. The fake from TT POST your declaration. Or do you not know what your allies are doing?

Subject: [player]Tomas Torquemada[/player] attacks [village]766|483[/village]
Sent:Oct 04,2009 02:39

The attacker has won

Luck: 18.1
klee.png

Morale: 100%

Attacker: [player]Tomas Torquemada[/player]
Village: [village]772|483[/village]
Quantity:

unit_spear.png
unit_catapult.png

Losses:

unit_spear.png

Defender: [player]Nosdar[/player]
Village: [village]766|483[/village]

converted by www.TW-REPORT.net

Subject: [player]IvIalice[/player] attacks [village]752|469[/village]
Sent:Oct 01,2009 04:52

Luck: 4.1
klee.png

Morale: 100%

Attacker: [player]IvIalice[/player]
Village: [village]736|497[/village]
Quantity:

unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_marcher.png
unit_ram.png

Losses:

unit_axe.png
unit_light.png
unit_marcher.png
unit_ram.png

Defender: [player]Nosdar[/player]
Village: [village]752|469[/village]
Haul :
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png
0/0

Resources scouted: 57.082
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png

Buildings scouted

Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 18 to level 17

converted by www.TW-REPORT.net

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I respect Gicusan, and my offer to him. I will stand by that, should any other be interested as well. However, until then, I will continue to defend myself accordingly.

You said your piece Bad, whereas I feel my piece has already been said quite clearly in the past. While I will state you have continued to distort my words, and I do not agree with anything you wrote in your recent post, it makes little difference anyway. Seriously man, all it takes is a half intelligent person to read your quotes to see the obvious misconstructions, and that's assuming they haven't been following it to begin with. So in truth, I don't really have to say much in response to you.

I do find it amusing that you are trying so hard to prove not only that I am wrong in some way, but that my actions can in some way reflect on Decide. I mean, you are really trying, pulling out anything you can think of, even blaming me for things other people said! Motive? (I bet I see where its going, but I'm sure I'm not the only one.)

Nevertheless, in point of fact, as I said it right throughout the whole thread to begin with, and stand by everything I have already written, this is all I do have to say, because quite frankly, I'm just going to be repeating myself if I respond in further detail:

If any of you PnP people want to know the truth, you are more than welcome to go back and read it yourselves. Make your own opinions; do not take the table fed opinions here as gospel, my own included.

And Baddie, if you really want to blame Decide for me and my posts, I mean, if it reeeaallly means that much to you, then all I can say is you gotta do what you gotta do. But I think I have given this whole world enough reason to know that when I have argued you here, it has been all me, no matter how hard you try to argue the contrary. But meh... whatever helps you sleep at night chief.

Last edited by a moderator:

grummit

Yep.. and the reason was we were prepared for them.

:icon_rolleyes: Yeah.. and so you declare a week or so later.

OUR refugee...Green most certainly did have plans on finishing the reborn battle. We only left them go cause of our nap with you. Remember our Past shared tab.

And now.. I will let the reports speak.. fakes from TT and attacks from Malice. On a NON -O- player. This is not the only player they have hit either. But I am not going to sit here all day and placate you.

BTW.. I have TONS of reports from TT - I hope their fakes. Unless.... he attacks with Spears. :icon_redface: Your Ally asked for help from you. Or you planned a two tribe war all along. You will see that one was just prior to your declaration. The fake from TT POST your declaration. Or do you not know what your allies are doing?

The reason our caps are so low is because we don't have any real ops planned on Green except for code of which 3 players are involved. We will take villages when we want. We did not ask for help nor would we need it. Plus Green wouldn't have had [DN]'s attacks if your leadership didn't take in -O- players or order non-refugees to attack us.

gardezbien

The reason our caps are so low is because we don't have any real ops planned on Green except for code of which 3 players are involved. We will take villages when we want. We did not ask for help nor would we need it. Plus Green wouldn't have had [DN]'s attacks if your leadership didn't take in -O- players or order non-refugees to attack us.

Facts are Facts - DN and Green were at war/skirmish/battles etc.. Malice was losing villas slowly but surely and you had to get your big brother Decide in the mix.

Call it what you want. Make excuses if you like. Whats done is done. See you on the battlefield.

Gardezbien

DeletedUser

And you wonder why ..?? Grummit just said that non -O- member attacked TT do you think he would just sit there and take it?

And its so interesting to see you send two reports of such an early date Oct 1 and Oct 4th.
Got any fresh once?

DeletedUser

maybe toasta gave you the info of who is inactive/account sat etc etc hence your steam rolling??:icon_c ry: (<<green)

was i drunk while thinking ... you decide (<<< gotta like that bit) i dont think i have seen a tribe as well organised before in such a way so early.... check line 2

All you have to do is some searching to figure out who is doing what. But I guess you are just fishing

fishing.gif

for info :)

DeletedUser

Facts are Facts - DN and Green were at war/skirmish/battles etc.. Malice was losing villas slowly but surely and you had to get your big brother Decide in the mix.

Call it what you want. Make excuses if you like. Whats done is done. See you on the battlefield.

Gardezbien

The October 3rd declaration date was decided long before you lads began to randomly attack us.

You guys just have crap timing.

grummit

Gardezbien

IvIalice lost one or maybe two villages because he was a noob and was busy on his other accounts. When he gave me his sit no more villages were taken and the attacks stopped.

Plus, I doubt anyone believes you that we need Decides help. We are perfectly capable in taking Green out by ourselves.

DeletedUser

Plus, I doubt anyone believes you that we need Decides help. We are perfectly capable in taking Green out by ourselves.

I can't help but agree. It may take some time, but DN could pull it off with some relative ease. I mean, watching TT's ODD raise like it did, without DN breaking a sweat... impressive stuff.

DeletedUser

Gardezbien

I agree. I mean, look at the stats for that short skirmish? GREEN most certainly came out on top didn't they? Oh, wait.

I mean that we could never keep up with the rate of attrition. GREEN were nobling nothing. We weren't nobling more than 3x the amount of villages GREEN were.

So yup, you got us sussed. We ran screaming for DECIDE's help. We just can't handle the super power that is GREEN. Evident from that nuke of IvIalice's you killed, you guys are unstoppable.

grummit

I agree. I mean, look at the stats for that short skirmish? GREEN most certainly came out on top didn't they? Oh, wait.

I mean that we could never keep up with the rate of attrition. GREEN were nobling nothing. We weren't nobling more than 3x the amount of villages GREEN were.

So yup, you got us sussed. We ran screaming for DECIDE's help. We just can't handle the super power that is GREEN. Evident from that nuke of IvIalice's you killed, you guys are unstoppable.

shhh!! Some people might think you are being sarcastic...:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

wow Atraeus, way to not address the facts i brought up. I thought your previous reply to my post was bad, but this really does take the cake. It is sad when you see such a talented wordsmith/debater resort to such tactics to disguise his faults. I would have thought you'd at least make a halfway decent reply or just admit you're in the wrong. Instead you've basically just tried to ridicule my position without actually addressing any of the arguments. Reminds me of Isaac Asimovs' Foundation Trilogy. There's a scene in there where some ambassador visits the foundation and when they analyse his words afterwards it turns out he literally said nothing of importance, nothing of substance. 't Is a skill to beat around the bush, and you deserve a medal!

I applaud your persistence though. Anyone else would've just concluded their gig was up and made a run for it. You just keep repeating the same BS. Keep it up, as much as it's BS i actually enjoy seeing you use underhanded debate tactics with such perfection. Many a politician could learn from you.

But just to be sure: i guess that means you won't be addressing my question then?

@gardezbien: dude, you just showed the world where that guy of your tribe has a lvl 3 church. Censoring out that stuff is a good idea next time ;)

DeletedUser

I'm sure man. I'm :)

And yet I get this from you:
andyet.png

A day maybe sameone put here 14 attacks from a GREEN player. True nukes! 13k axes and 2k LC each one

Just because a nuke is axe heavy doesnt mean its bad, They are actually more powerful.

The October 3rd declaration date was decided long before you lads began to randomly attack us.

You guys just have crap timing.

Adding a previous post:

I have some backing of DECIDE going after GREEN when DN and GREEN got into a skirmish

21.09 Attacks launched by me onto TT
In the middle: Mails from TT/DN asking for help or something maybe
24.09 Mail for attacks planning by DECIDE
03.10. attacks sent by DECIDE, epic win.

Maybe if I had not attacked TT early but on the planned 25.09 maybe the war would have started today? who knows.

@ Toasta: You still haven't responded to my posts, but I will give you this, people can say what they will of you, but you still are out here trying, and that says a lot.

Pls make another version of 'this post'

Oh and a perfectly fresh conquer for green. A start ;)

http://www.twstats.com/en30/index.php?page=village&id=48592

tomas torquemada

Thanks for posting this. If you had put any thought into this you would have realised that I needed to get rid of some troops so I sent them at Green Players (thought Id give you some free OD since only spears and any player who has any idea what hes doing would easily kill them - well I was wrong !!).

Also, the reason I have sent them at non refugee players is I have been under attack for the last coupe of weeks from these said players so I think, and correct me if I am wrong, I have a right to suicide troops against players who have nuked and/or scouted me.

and as for the report, and this suprised and anoyed me, some of the spears actually cleared the villages and come back. I mean dont you guys know how to defend. :icon_eek:

So before you go down the route of posting reports I have 700 reports I can look through of dead nukes / nobles / MIXED VILLAGES and assorted garbage thrown at me

And whilst we are on topic of this, if you wish I can also post the reports from the non green players your people asked to attack me as well. I mean, I am one player do you really need to have non green players attack me as well. No wonder I added nearly 15 Million ODD !!! :lol:

I will do you a favour and say it really is not in your interest in trading reports, you have enough problems without me bringing this info to the PnP.

TT

Last edited:

gardezbien

And you wonder why ..?? Grummit just said that non -O- member attacked TT do you think he would just sit there and take it?

And its so interesting to see you send two reports of such an early date Oct 1 and Oct 4th.
Got any fresh once?

WE did not wonder why. We were at war.

YOUR side was the one that said DN was only attackign ex -o-. BTW.. how are your Ex -o- members doing. :icon_wink:

gardezbien

Thanks for posting this. If you had put any thought into this you would have realised that I needed to get rid of some troops so I sent them at Green Players (thought Id give you some free OD since only spears and any player who has any idea what hes doing would easily kill them - well I was wrong !!).

Also, the reason I have sent them at non refugee players is I have been under attack for the last coupe of weeks from these said players so I think, and correct me if I am wrong, I have a right to suicide troops against players who have nuked and/or scouted me.

and as for the report, and this suprised and anoyed me, some of the spears actually cleared the villages and come back. I mean dont you guys know how to defend. :icon_eek:

So before you go down the route of posting reports I have 700 reports I can look through of dead nukes / nobles / MIXED VILLAGES and assorted garbage thrown at me

And whilst we are on topic of this, if you wish I can also post the reports from the non green players your people asked to attack me as well. I mean, I am one player do you really need to have non green players attack me as well. No wonder I added nearly 15 Million ODD !!! :lol:

I will do you a favour and say it really is not in your interest in trading reports, you have enough problems without me bringing this info to the PnP.

TT

Post away.. if a non green is attacking you.. then yes I would Love to know who they are. I am sure they have their own reason.

TT.. you sent a single cat. Thats a fake attack and you sent like 50. Admit it TT.. They were fakes.

Gardez Bien

gardezbien

I can't help but agree. It may take some time, but DN could pull it off with some relative ease. I mean, watching TT's ODD raise like it did, without DN breaking a sweat... impressive stuff.

Coulda woulda shoulda.. But now the world will never know will they. All they know is what the stats say and will say.. 2 fronts.. You have turned into what you hated the most.. A Family tribe. LOLOLOL

Gardezbien

DeletedUser

TT - if DECIDE has not moved in, your history would have been different today...those were just distractions I sent you, so it stopped you all from attacking our members and it did- call it apperetif! U did go on the big offensive only after DECIDE Declared on US. And u still say - we are not at WAR?? hello?? who are you trying to fool. Nobling was not part of the plan on you - as DECIDE front is indeed always fragile-Call it a bit like Russian and US relation during the cold war.
Unfortunately...fighting 2 big front is not easy(DN + DECIDE) - Ask your defenders How many days and nukes it took them to take 3 villas from me..and how many trains sent...and how many players involved!!

My first and last post!!

Enjoy every TW addicts!!

tomas torquemada

Post away.. if a non green is attacking you.. then yes I would Love to know who they are. I am sure they have their own reason.

TT.. you sent a single cat. Thats a fake attack and you sent like 50. Admit it TT.. They were fakes.

Gardez Bien

Attacks on Me (non Green)
Who they are, I have already had conversations with players within Green I have been chatting to, so feel free to improve your own internal communication if you dont know.

With Green being made up of the reminents of many tribes you have players on the outside who are quitting but are still friends with players inside Green, so that is why they attacked. As for who these players are, if you dont know who your own players have asked to attack then that just proves how poor the coordination is or in the words of one of your own players "the coordination in green is worse than that in Obliette"

Lastly, on this topic of non Green Players, they attacked at the exact same time as your first strikes on me so argue and say what you like your players asked non green to help, why they thought they needed it is up for discussion.

Me getting rid of troops
Now the cats, I needed to kill off loads of crap out of my villages if I sent them without the single cat there was a risk you would have just dodged so I sent a single cat to guarantee you didnt and guarantee (or so I hoped) they would die. In the end I gave up and started sending to a few local Barbarian villages that were better defended as I got fed up of the spears clearing villages and coming back :icon_rolleyes:

If I was really going to use them as fakes in the true sense of the word I would have mixed a few real attacks in there with them, otherwise its pointless.

Quality of Attacks
Since you decided you wanted to have this debate here are just a few for you to think over

1) The initial attack by 18 players (not including the non Green) was spread over 27 hours. Admittedly about half of those managed by some miracle to land within a spread of about 2 hours :icon_eek: which made it very diffiult to move troops about with such tight attack times.
2) Your players had a tactic of sending anything from 8 to 20 nukes at a village from up to 50 hours away. then after they have been traveliing for half a day you would send a scout in front of it just to see if it was stacked :icon_rolleyes: . whats the point, there is nothing you can do at this point to change your already committed attacks.
3) With regard to point 2, what did you do when you realised the stacks were so big I could easily destroy everything, did you see what other villages you could attack, No you send even more at the same village. This is why my ODD went up 5 points for every 1 point your ODA rose. I killed 5 troops for every one you killed of mine.

4) I have had attacks thrown at me that just contained:
  • 2k Lc only, no axes no rams just LC
  • just axes and nothing else.
  • Had over 30 nukes with no rams or cats hoping the walls would magically not be there, or more likely to incompetent to send at right time so had no option to send but without cats and rams.
  • nukes sent that are mixed, both axes and spears.
  • Full D villages sent at me as a nuke, from your non Green friends who are suiciding troops.
@Lmawii
If it was just you attacking I may have accepted your arguement, even with the 13 nukes of yours I killed. but you were not alone. I added nearly 15 million ODD, how much more were Green planning to throw at me before my history changed. Remind me for all this distraction of 15 million ODD in nukes, what did Green gain in villages.

I could go on, as I said I have pages and pages of reports, but in the end the way Decide has performed so far against you speaks much better than anything I could say.

TT

Last edited: