Decide Decides to Declare?

DeletedUser

I didn't even know that I sent 13 nukes.radomly choose..but those were appetizers!! a pity I didn't have time to show you what are my real attacks.I restraint cause I was expecting something DIRTY from DECIDE - and I was right!. Couldn't really get into actions, do I?? My stats will tell u that.

You attacked our members = our Tribe. We were having this issues, we were at War. You attack us, we attack you. DECIDE knowing fully this -after one week jumped in and DECLARE ON US!! Hey your shared forums are great... you are indeed bedded together. Decide and YOU! One family!!
First target picked were a bit strange - even had noble trains in my deepest Clusters!!...and Had my K47 cluster attacked at 140hrs 4 ram speeds!.

And then you still go bla..bla..

Gosh! female thing,...this is really my last post. But couldn't really let TT have the last word. My very last!!

Enjoy everyone and cheers!

tomas torquemada

I didn't even know that I sent 13 nukes.radomly choose..but those were appetizers!! a pity I didn't have time to show you what are my real attacks.I restraint cause I was expecting something DIRTY from DECIDE - and I was right!. Couldn't really get into actions, do I?? My stats will tell u that.

You attacked our members = our Tribe. We were having this issues, we were at War. You attack us, we attack you. DECIDE knowing fully this -after one week jumped in and DECLARE ON US!! Hey your shared forums are great... you are indeed bedded together. Decide and YOU! One family!!
First target picked were a bit strange - even had noble trains in my deepest Clusters!!...and Had my K47 cluster attacked at 140hrs 4 ram speeds!.

Gosh! female thing,...this is really my last post. But couldn't really let TT have the last word. My very last!!

I know execatly who has attacked , what they have attacked with, from where etc etc etc. Im very organised

As for who attacked who first, the very first attack was by one of your members taking a village off me, I tried to get it sorted but was ignored so I took a few other villages in compensation. Since then I havent taken any as i considered I had taken payment in full for this village taken.

I cant comment on the quality of the attacks you have recieved from any other tribes, ive seen some of the reports on trains I can't comment. As for if you had the ability to send more, I know you could.

Lastly, I know Green have some good experienced players buried within its ranks and I have put this point across very strongly to those who wish to attack you, I have made it very clear they are not to underestimate you, or suffer the consequences.

And yes as allies we have a joint forum (not all forums are shared, in fact most of DN's forums belong to just us)

TT

Last edited:

grummit

You think just because you say this is your last time you are going to post it is going to stop us from posting. If that is the case we shall always have the last word.

Anyway both our tribes have hid nothing. Calling us a family tribe will not make it true. If your tribe comes to these forums you knew months ago that [DN] were going to go after any ex-O- member we wanted to. You guys didn't seem to care then. If it matters so much to you now boot those players and you wont have to worry about [DN].

The world saw this war coming for a long time. There is nothing dirty about this. Just poor leadership on Green's side.

DeletedUser

Calling us a family tribe will not make it true.

Lies!! You can repeat all allegations on pnp over and over without proof and everyone will believe it! :icon_eek:

Grummit you are a mass-recruiting gutless lying cheating point-whore who is also at fault for climate change, the global recession and the swine flu outbreak!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

WE did not wonder why. We were at war.

YOUR side was the one that said DN was only attackign ex -o-. BTW.. how are your Ex -o- members doing. :icon_wink:

First off, we are not at war. If your tribe calls a bunch of random attacks on each other a "war", then you're lucky a real war was declared on you before you hurt yourselves... Aside from all of those nukes that went splat on TT's walls.

As for ex -O-, I would hope they are doing well and growing so we have more villages to take when we finally get around to them.

Post away.. if a non green is attacking you.. then yes I would Love to know who they are. I am sure they have their own reason.

TT.. you sent a single cat. Thats a fake attack and you sent like 50. Admit it TT.. They were fakes.

Gardez Bien

I believe he means all of the dead accounts that you guys are nobling off :icon_neutral:

Coulda woulda shoulda.. But now the world will never know will they. All they know is what the stats say and will say.. 2 fronts.. You have turned into what you hated the most.. A Family tribe. LOLOLOL

Gardezbien

The stats say that you are stupid for thinking us a threat. Since declaration, we've only taken a whole 5 vils from you, while DECIDE is up 73. Anyone who can possibly come up with the conclusion that we're gang banging you is either stupid or from GREEN.

And since you're calling us a family tribe, why don't call THE and BD one while you're at it? LOLOLOL

TT - if DECIDE has not moved in, your history would have been different today...those were just distractions I sent you, so it stopped you all from attacking our members and it did- call it apperetif! U did go on the big offensive only after DECIDE Declared on US. And u still say - we are not at WAR?? hello?? who are you trying to fool. Nobling was not part of the plan on you - as DECIDE front is indeed always fragile-Call it a bit like Russian and US relation during the cold war.
Unfortunately...fighting 2 big front is not easy(DN + DECIDE) - Ask your defenders How many days and nukes it took them to take 3 villas from me..and how many trains sent...and how many players involved!!

My first and last post!!

Enjoy every TW addicts!!

I love the word "distractions" in here. Were you so scared of TT that you needed to launch a mass of attacks on him... just to get him to STOP attacking? And no, we are not at war because we have not said that we are at war. In order for that to happen, we'd make up some sort of declaration so that EVERYONE would know that we were... Well, except for you guys, Toasta would probably tell all of you a day later.

And if you want your fight against DECIDE to be easier, then stop worrying about us so much! :lol: We're only coming to take what's rightfully ours, and there's really little you can do to stop us anyways. That is, unless you're willing to sacrifice D form your war front to stack against us, but that might not do you so good.

And you started attacking TT a week after the declaration date was set for DECIDE. So I'll say it again, bad timing on your part. And don't try to play the "oh noes gang bang card" on us. Word has it that D. Bear tried to get in bed with, let's call them two "other" tribes, to go t war with us, (or DECIDE anyways). I'm please to see that D. Bear's offer was respectfully turned down :). Though it doesn't surprise me that you're complaining about people having allies considering that all of yours have... Well, been defeated.

DeletedUser

@ Bad:

Ouch! Your entire post was an attempt to further insult, and discredit me. Where I told you that I disagreed with you, and told the masses to go make their own opinion, in response you unleash a barrage of insults?

I find two things amusing here: 1. you are trying so hard, you almost seem desperate. To be honest, I'd love to know why. and 2. that throughout my time on these PnP's, you have tried to uphold an image of a clear thinking, calm individual; an image you have certainly proven false to me by your actions here.

Fact: if you gave two shits about the truth Bad, you would agree that people can go make their own opinions. But you insist on getting me to continue with a pointless argument over the "true" meaning of my words, so that you can further have the opportunity to table feed them your own perspective.

The fact is, not once have you even addressed the point I was making. You have addressed what words I've used, you've used other people's quotes and tied them in with me, you've tried to make of me some kind of martyr where there is nothing more than an individual writing. You have tried to put a different point in my mouth, and insomuch as you refuse to admit that I was never going for the point you say I was to begin with, there is no point in continuing this song and dance. And you want to hold it against me for taking a calm, clear minded approach to this debate?

Say what you will bad, but you've lost my respect.

On an unrelated note, Kudos for the Asimov reference. The man was a genius! I'm rather fond of The Last Question myself.

@ Green:

Its about bloody time guys! But I am glad to see you out here giving it the old college try.

Gicusan

Atraeus, answer the man questions if you have an answer. Do not continue to point a finger. He is discrediting you with arguments. Opose them. You were not making opinions for the fun of it, you were debating and arguing. Do not change it into a place we give opinions. We are all ears.

On the other hand re-reading Bads arguments and questions I can see very well why you do not want to answer. It is tough as you are the one discrediting himself, not Badlapje.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Lies!! You can repeat all allegations on pnp over and over without proof and everyone will believe it! :icon_eek:

Grummit you are a mass-recruiting gutless lying cheating point-whore who is also at fault for climate change, the global recession and the swine flu outbreak!! :lol:

That last part was actually true... we were in Mexico, running an op on a local drug cartel. It went awry, resulting in an malicious warlord unleashing his evil sickness upon the world. We would have had the guy, had Grummit not been distracted, wooing the warlords sexy assistant...

*sigh*

But what can you do?

gardezbien

As for ex -O-, I would hope they are doing well and growing so we have more villages to take when we finally get around to them.

I meant the ones that joined your ranks... Raven​

The stats say that you are stupid for thinking us a threat. Since declaration, we've only taken a whole 5 vils from you, while DECIDE is up 73.
{SNIP}

Never said we did or did not think of you as a threat. Why? is DN so bad we should not consider you a threat?
We are at war with you and will remain so untill you stop attacking our tribemates​

And since you're calling us a family tribe, why don't call THE and BD one while you're at it? LOLOLOL
{SNIP}

Cause I don't really care about family tribes I think they can work just as well as other kinds.. I just find it ironic that your tribes of all tribes are one. After all your BPM about family tribes.

Though it doesn't surprise me that you're complaining about people having allies considering that all of yours have... Well, been defeated.

And finally.. we are NOT complaining. Just stating a fact. :icon_rolleyes: This is a rather big waste of time. Facts are facts and they will stand for themselves.​

DeletedUser

Atraeus, answer the man questions if you have an answer. Do not continue to point a finger. He is discrediting you with arguments. Opose them. You wer not making opinions, you were debating and arguing. Do not change it into a place we give opinions. We are all ears.

Gicusan, I did. And I gave a solid reason for not continuing the pointless debate. If you don't like it, well... guess your just going to have to live with it.

On the other hand re-reading Bads arguments and questions I can see very well why you do not want to answer. It is tough as you are the one discrediting himself, not Badlapje.

You are certainly welcome to your opinion. Its what I am shooting for. Lets hope others follow suit in reading back and making their own opinion; though not only of his posts, but mine as well. (as that is what you did, not wanting to read my long posts, you just took Bad's logic as gospel). After all, there are two sides to this debate, and they are both over what I wrote originally to begin with.

Gicusan

I do not read your huge ones (posts) but fast and not at all throughly because they are long and probably redundant. I do not read pajuno's posts for the same reason. Even one of Bad's posts in this forum got a rather rash treatment from the reading me. This is an opinion. We have nothing to talk on it. You will shorten them or not and that is your choice or pajuno's choice. Nothing to comment on it from my point of view.

Gicusan, I did. And I gave a solid reason for not continuing the pointless debate. If you don't like it, well... guess your just going to have to live with it.

I say the dabate is not pointless. And quitting in the middle when out of answers and in the same time throwing lies and shit in the direction of your oposed debate partner, of courxe I do not like it. I do not want the world to be under any false impression here.

1. Stricto senso, Decide and DN are attacking Green, en masse. If there are 1, 2 or 3 wars declared or not, it is not important. It is a fact. Proved by stats and confirmed by everyone, including members of the 2 tribes. I have no idea why you keep hidding around the fingers whern there is not problem at all with it. At least not from where I see it. That is what allies and friends are for. That is what TW politics exist. Gangbanging is a perfectly viable choice to play the game. We all have done it more than once.

2. Also, BD is attacking Decide, Stricto Senso again. There are very few attacks concentrated on very few villas of a player that is considered a refugee here. It is not tribe against tribe and even if it was it would be no diffrent compared to what you and DN are doing in the east. There was a lot of jumpy acusation from you towards us. While you were all umprepared for the discussion.
BTW, you may find out now that another player of Decide was hit and lost a village to BD-Beaker. Was just a small fight over a new ennoblement. A very short one. Still nothing big. Nothing scarry.

The mine question Badlapje and me have is: why so jumpy? why so noisy?

and a new, rethorical one, why using such low P&P tactics like in the last 2 answers you gave Badlapje?

All those opinions uphill are same as first, opinions. But they are obviously part of a debate, more, an acusing one.

Last edited:

grummit

I do not read your huge ones (posts) but fast and not at all throughly because they are long and probably redundant. I do not read pajuno's posts for the same reason. Even one of Bad's posts in this forum got a rather rash treatment from the reading me. This is an opinion. We have nothing to talk on it. You will shorten them or not and that is your choice or pajuno's choice. Nothing to comment on it from my point of view.

I say the dabate is not pointless. And quitting in the middle when out of answers and in the same time throwing lies and shit in the direction of your oposed debate partner, of courxe I do not like it. I do not want the world to be under any false impression here.

1. Stricto senso, Decide and DN are attacking Green, en masse. If there are 1, 2 or 3 wars declared or not, it is not important. It is a fact. Proved by stats and confirmed by everyone, including members of the 2 tribes. I have no idea why you keep hidding around the fingers whern there is not problem at all with it. At least not from where I see it. That is what allies and friends are for. That is what TW politics exist. Gangbanging is a perfectly viable choice to play the game. We all have done it more than once.

2. Also, BD is attacking Decide, Stricto Senso again. There are very few attacks concentrated on very few villas of a player that is considered a refugee here. It is not tribe against tribe and even if it was it would be no diffrent compared to what you and DN are doing in the east. There was a lot of jumpy acusation from you towards us. While you were all umprepared for the discussion.
BTW, you may find out now that another player of Decide was hit and lost a village to BD-Beaker. Was just a small fight over a new ennoblement. A very short one. Still nothing big. Nothing scarry.

The mine question Badlapje and me have is: why so jumpy? why so noisy?

and a new, rethorical one, why using such low P&P tactics like in the last 2 answers you gave Badlapje?

All those opinions uphill are same as first, opinions. But they are obviously part of a debate, more, an acusing one.

I am not going to speak for Decide or Atraeus. I am just going to post what I think from what I read.

The problem wasn't really the attacks from BD but the reason for the attacks. You first posted that Decide broke their agreement and that you will attack on your own time. Then someone brought up that you were already attacking. You denied the attacks or if there were attacks you didn't know about them. It wasn't only until later that attacks came out and they are only one player that BD considers a refugee. I don't think anyone disputes your real reason for attacking said player. Just don't make up fake reasons just to attack decide.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

@cshipley

We all know your a liar so everything you just said is false and we are actually not mass recruiters :icon_razz:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Atraeus

Hey, you have to admit this time it wasn't as bad as the other catastrophes that have happened, because I was distracted by some hot assistant... She/he (still not sure) was almost worth it this time.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Atraeus you have ignored pretty much all of my post which is why i made my last post as i did. You didn't just say to people: i said what i had to say, make up your own minds. You had to go about slandering my opinion once again with the same arguments which i already disproved.

Let's see:
1. you said you didn't touch the acvenne attacks, i proved you wrong.

2. you said [DN] aren't attacking green. By the admissions of DN members earlier in this thread they were and they considered several K's worth of Green members refugees. That to me is equal to a war declaration. We all know that refugees are a valid reason to go to war, but we also all know that if a tribe is prepared and equipped to defend those refugees then it'll be a full-blown war. Green are clearly willing to defend their new recruits, so either [DN] stops eating them (doubtful) or it's a war. It means Green needs to stack their border with [DN] to stop their members from being eaten (given the obviously bigger skill at the other side). 5 caps, less, more doesn't matter. What matters is there's a threat and i doubt either [DN] or DECIDE would leave their back door undefended when faced with similar circumstances.

3. you referred to some unnamed player other then Acvenne, i asked you who that player was.

4. you said that the situation with the few of us attacking DECIDE is not the same as DN attacking GREEN. I concurred as you were proven wrong (and apologised) for the so-called attack from BD on DECIDE. But not so for the other situation.

5. i asked you what the difference was between the situation between DECIDE/BD and the situation between GREEN/[DN] (in terms of the refugee being on or offlimits).

6. I quoted you yourself when you (not me) said you were the spokesperson for DECIDE in this thread. I also gave reasons as to why it's logical from past and current behaviour to assume this even in the absence of your quote.

7. i apologised for saying you were here against your wishes as that was one deduction to far.

8. i said that you are making an argument you wouldn't make if the tables are turned. And i asked - again - what the difference between the two situations is.

Your response failed to address even a single of the arguments i raised with a counterargument. All you did was slur me personally by saying there were obvious misconstruction's that even a half-intelligent reader can figure out and other such nice insults.

See, i may be an idiot (and my tribesmates'll happily confirm this for you), but i do think it's low to state that there are misconstruction's in an argument, but not point them out. I posted all my evidence for all to see and confirm/deny. You haven't done a single such thing, hell you even refuse to name the player you referred to earlier (obviously because no such player exists).

So really i couldn't care less about losing your respect. I thought you were a good debater, but you aren't. You are just a good spindoctor, nothing more, nothing less.

DeletedUser

@ the green poster: having a shared forum doth not a family tribe make. I'll refer to one who has made a post on this subject that's far better phrased then i could put it:

Crazy,

not if you wouldn't have asked the very same thing at least two times during the past year and not if it wouldn't have been answered a couple of times already.

You know, family branches are having
  • the same top leadership
  • the same diplomacy
  • no conceptual support in TW's main concept

allies, on the other side are having
  • different leadership
  • their own diplomacy
  • support in TW's main concept

I sincerely doubt it would be such a difficult subject it needs to be cleared once in every few months on W17.

DeletedUser

Meh, we are off topic here, you want to continue the debate, I made a special thread for it.

DeletedUser

it's dead on topic here as it pertains to the war between DECIDE and GREEN, but no worries, i'll follow you there after i walk my dog :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Lol! Agreed, and glad to hear it. :icon_smile:

EDIT: You should copy that last post over there, so I can give it looksy. :p

DeletedUser

whats going on here? Atraeus you make me read so much to have an opinion :icon_cry:
I was sure Jpolpan is guilty again. :icon_wink:
After reading a little i'm not sure anymore :icon_confused:
Guess i start reading all the posts tomorow morning :icon_biggrin: