5th place: violett

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I definately agree with peter if you guy's keep up the insults only infractions and bans will follow.:icon_neutral:

So then how are we supposed to voice our discontent. I think the majority of the forum will agree with me that the girl who won is not the prettiest or even remotely close to it and does not deserve to be there. I can understand that the mods actions are holy and should not be questioned but some things are just ridiculous.

DeletedUser

So then how are we supposed to voice our discontent. I think the majority of the forum will agree with me that the girl who won is not the prettiest or even remotely close to it and does not deserve to be there. I can understand that the mods actions are holy and should not be questioned but some things are just ridiculous.

something like: I disagree that ... won (dunno the name) she isn't all that beautiful (instead of but ugly :icon_neutral: ). seems like me and the judges have very different opinions in taste.

sorry. I'll be going now. I don't belong in this world

DeletedUser

something like: I disagree that ... won (dunno the name) she isn't all that beautiful (instead of but ugly :icon_neutral: ). seems like me and the judges have very different opinions in taste.

sorry. I'll be going now. I don't belong in this world

Manners don't seem to work on TW so why bother being nice about it?

DeletedUser

It was not a contest of "OMG they are teh fittest, they r winnars!!!!"

It was abit of fun organised by TWstats, and insulting the winners is not a nice thing to do. Just be happy for someone for once, instead of falling in with the usual crowd of trolls on the game.

rbh135

It was abit of fun organised by TWstats, and insulting the winners is not a nice thing to do. Just be happy for someone for once, instead of falling in with the usual crowd of trolls on the game.
We're all just jealous that we didn't get the premium ;(

I heard you can get infractions if you don't have manners.
Lies.

DeletedUser

what the hell was the comp based on then if not looks?
best writing on a piece of paper of your TW name?

DeletedUser

Oh my lawwd, even I think ( cannot believe im saying this, can you vio? ) violet was easily the best looking woman in that competition!

mitzi86

Personally all your ranting is stupid... The people who won won. Whatever the judges thought they chose apon. Leave it be and stop whinning like your 5

rbh135

lol more like i found the contest a tad stupid... i enjoyed looking at some pictures (themed ones) but otherwise dumb
^ where's the pink? :eek:
And you has still not proven to us anything so you still jealous ;o

DeletedUser

I think you said that first part because I am fit and you aren't :icon_cry:

And besides, I am happy for people all the time. The thing about it though, is that I am only happy for the person if they deserved it. If I see an obvious injustice, I'm not going to say "oh good job winning the picture competition even though you are neither funny or attractive!"

Status
Not open for further replies.