New Tools website

• Thread starter DeletedUser1234
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Lol, it's not rude, he's right. It's not like he said anything bad about what the site is actually about... he said something bad about something that doesn't really matter.

In fact I think it DOES matter. Or it would matter if it was my site. But he seemed polite enough. Should be treated as an advice or an opinion. But probably many more ppl just liked the colour.
I had no problems.

The site is great, thanks for sharing. Good luck with new adds, I'll look forward to seeing then.

DeletedUser

In fact I think it DOES matter. Or it would matter if it was my site. But he seemed polite enough. Should be treated as an advice or an opinion. But probably many more ppl just liked the colour.
I had no problems.

The site is great, thanks for sharing. Good luck with new adds, I'll look forward to seeing then.

I agree, I have tried looking at the forum in the original blue that it comes in and it drives me insane. A site related to TW/DS that wasn't this light brown/cream would be retarted.

DeletedUser

I am not going to pretend im the best person to design a website, what i am good at is programing not graphics, the creation of how this website looks took me only 2 days, while the tools on it took a lot longer. these tools will help people and it is more important that they are up and running rather than what they look like.

i may improve the graphics but adding new tools is more imprtant imo.

Don't worry, I was just picking holes.... :p

That's just rude. I've been a jerk to a few people in TW, but the guy went out of his way, put his time in to do something for all of us and you complain about the color. Don't be an ass.

Excuse me, if I want to point out to you every time you're acting like a dick, I could, but do you see me doing it? No.
Now go back to typing 'die' all the time, it seems that's all you're capable of.

DeletedUser

Cool. Tho I'm a little confused with Target/Support List.

DeletedUser

Cool

:icon_wink: That was so cool. I can get the coordinates of my members easily. Thnx cpt.

DeletedUser1234

Cool. Tho I'm a little confused with Target/Support List.

that target/support list is something i came up with a couple of weeks ago, it is a bit confusing but thats why there are instructions for it.

once you know how to use it, it is a very useful tool.

DeletedUser

Its brilliant and will save me hours of work listing villages/targets etc.

sadly I no longer play World 2 as I was apalled at joining CEG and after coming back from a holiday, decided it best to leave the world as CEG was a bad bad idea I was always against.

Thanks for the tools!

DeletedUser1234

maybe you want to give me your villages as a thank you then? :)

i think i have decided what the next tool will be, like on tw+ you have the weekly tribe rankings for captures but this one you can search a tribe and see how many it has lost/taken plus you will be able to display more than one tribe at once which means you can have all of a tribes branches on the same screen, to give you a real idea of how the family is doing.

bedplay+toast

maybe you want to give me your villages as a thank you then? :)

i think i have decided what the next tool will be, like on tw+ you have the weekly tribe rankings for captures but this one you can search a tribe and see how many it has lost/taken plus you will be able to display more than one tribe at once which means you can have all of a tribes branches on the same screen, to give you a real idea of how the family is doing.

Love the idea, damn i wish i was in w2 and in aten now :lol:

Where has your user bar gone?! it was ace!

DeletedUser1234

had to remove it, not allowed animatied gif's in the forum

DeletedUser

Hey, I have a question! Can you also provide us with a village claiming system like the one you guys use? Thanks in advance!

DeletedUser1234

sorry the village claiming system is a much more complicated system, it would take a lot of work. maybe in the future though.

DeletedUser2217

Do you mean a VCS for the whole server? Kind of silly.... Meh whatever :icon_razz:

harlos

Excuse me, if I want to point out to you every time you're acting like a dick, I could, but do you see me doing it? No.
Now go back to typing 'die' all the time, it seems that's all you're capable of.

A) I don't just type Die. all the time.

B) There is a HUGE difference between telling someone who doesn't follow the instructions in our profile for becoming a member of Die. to Die., and telling someone who spent HOURS upon HOURS programming something for you, just to hear you whine about it.

C) EVERY time I have **EVER** been rude to someone, it was done sheerly out of propaganda/violation of rules. Never once has someone done a favor for me and I was a prick back at him.

DeletedUser

This is really good... Well done, Thanks, And bookmarked :D

DeletedUser

sorry the village claiming system is a much more complicated system, it would take a lot of work. maybe in the future though.

Ok, better than nothing! I wish I knew how to implement it on a site and for a single tribe though...

Thanks!