=DeclaratioN=

Status
Not open for further replies.

iceilater

funny and kinda sad how fast the whole orientation of a tribe can change... was this a sentiment felt by the majority of members?

Setzel

@Maccano1

Don't want to be rude , but everybody is playing for rank 1 , because the game is about that , yes of course we make friendships and have fun and most of the time that's the most important , but we always want to win , it's human nature do be the in the top , and the ones who are not to hunt you down.

DeletedUser

drinks on belgium people, they got the best beer
Can't agree more :lol:

On topic though.
Though I expected more respect from DN towards DNS, this was to happen sooner or later.
DN vs RAW has been a stalemate (?) for quite a while, DNS been growing stronger and stronger, for either DN or RAW this was the way to go as they wouldnt be able to single handly take down DNS (even with SETO around), still it will take more then DN/RAW/SETO to take DNS down.
Heck, I always expected DN to become RAW's lapdog and merge, either I over estimated RAW or under estimated DN, but think this "nap" is one step closer to it. (dont tell me raw hasnt thought of DRAWN yet)

Find it funny suddenly Smokefields likes to post again, he finally sees some hope and likes to show it.
OTDsleepAwaits, even though your name is a look-a-like of someone I personally got respect for, and that I always wondered if you deserved same/some respect, you don't deserve any. Telling "hey I supported RAW long before" doesn't make you look good, think it makes you the man you are.

Anyhow, DNS has been in worse situations so I don't see this a something that will make a big difference.

Last edited by a moderator:

iceilater

if it was or was not, the war is on mate

Indeed it is. I was just interested in how the whole thing came to be. Cause in my view DN had a pretty good chance of owning RAW, and I personally like most DN players. So I'm just interested in how the whole view of the tribe could in a very short period move to wanting war against DNS...

DeletedUser

The only thing I liked about this thread was the way =DeclaratioN= looked like =D-N=. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Well, I really expected a bit more from OTDDeath like not switching form alliance to enemy in a day and launching attacks before we even had a chance to change your status.

Another note, OTDSleeps, a lot of what you say is decent propaganda but I think you talk a bit much crap to be taken seriously by anyone. I actually have a theory forming that you're WW =/

LlamaNamedOsama

Well, as predicted or gossiped over the forums and world for the past few days, =D-N= is declaring on DNS.

This not a war declaration on resentment or bad-blood, so hopefully the levels of respect and honor will still reside when sending attacks and somehow on the world forums. :icon_smile:

On behalf of =D-N= Good Luck DNS.

Respect? Honor? eh

I can't say I'm shocked. I opened my mail today to find out DN declared and not even a though went through my mind. Maybe I was to high for my own good, or someone slipped me a few sticks in my drink, but I was not amazed one bit. It's typical for DN leaders to cut throat their allies to claim all the fame and glory for themselves. Well what happens after? RAW and DN live in perfect harmony?

Where is the respect for the alliance you forged with the DNS family o so long ago? You'd rather side with the enemy to attack a friend. There is no honor in that OTD lol. Wake up and smell the java mate, because you've been living in a DN fantasy world for quite a while now. Its time for DNS to smack you back into consciousness.

I always thought you were a low down conniving little sneaky pr**k, but people will be people.

I just can't wait until someone one day f**ks you over OTD.

DeletedUser

lol will we ever find out who world warrior is??

I understand dn wants to go for no 1 but why the sudden swing in opinion
Its like suddenly dn and raw are best friends now.
Remember raw is still your long time enemy and you will need to fight them again in the future unless you actually plan on merging into them.

On another note if Dn had balls it would be Dn vs Raw vs Dns with Dns fighting seto as well. Instead of Everyone on DNS. If your gona make a move for no1 go for gold and finish kicking raw out of k11.

DeletedUser

Respect? Honor? eh

I can't say I'm shocked. I opened my mail today to find out DN declared and not even a though went through my mind. Maybe I was to high for my own good, or someone slipped me a few sticks in my drink, but I was not amazed one bit. It's typical for DN leaders to cut throat their allies to claim all the fame and glory for themselves. Well what happens after? RAW and DN live in perfect harmony?

Where is the respect for the alliance you forged with the DNS family o so long ago? You'd rather side with the enemy to attack a friend. There is no honor in that OTD lol. Wake up and smell the java mate, because you've been living in a DN fantasy world for quite a while now. Its time for DNS to smack you back into consciousness.

I always thought you were a low down conniving little sneaky pr**k, but people will be people.

I just can't wait until someone one day f**ks you over OTD.

Once u get rimmed u can restart and join me in K10 and we will make a tribe that can f**k OTD over :)

LlamaNamedOsama

Once u get rimmed u can restart and join me in K10 and we will make a tribe that can f**k OTD over :)

Yea yea act tough all you'd like. I've already decided my fate on world 9. The fact still remains, OTD is a chump, as every other DN leader is. It's as if DN is a cult bent on world domination by whatever means, even if they have to step on their friends fingers and toes to get there.

DeletedUser

Hiba hiba,
Got my mind lookin like a zebra..
all the immatures cryin' here like it's FEMA..
I saw this coming.What did i told you OTD?u denied when i said that you'll eventually battle 'em...
Cuz All is fair in love and war!
Uh, and aren't those that try to "cover" insults with *$%^& etc, supposed to be punished?
because if i remember correctly, you can get punished for that..
I'm hyper today..

Last edited by a moderator:

LlamaNamedOsama

chansclo chancsclo
lookin like panko
all fucked up, lookin like OTD's dildo
----------------
I mean shit, we kickin some rhymes. why the hell not? :]

*high 5 pfc*

savraa

Well, as predicted or gossiped over the forums and world for the past few days, =D-N= is declaring on DNS.

This not a war declaration on resentment or bad-blood, so hopefully the levels of respect and honor will still reside when sending attacks and somehow on the world forums. :icon_smile:

On behalf of =D-N= Good Luck DNS.

Took you long enough... and its funny how after i asked you if you where going to declare (and i had the facts you where) you didn't have the balls to tell me to my face. But it seems that smoke now has your balls in his hands. You will never be a top tribe you will just be a pocket tribes other tribes use to there advantage. Same with seto, you don't have any goals of your own you are just persuaded by the majority. But so be it, you have seen all the other tribes die that where one of the majority, so join the club.

Its just too bad w9 failed to have any true allies..... :lol:

DeletedUser

I must say, I'm impressed by homeownage's point. I like the prospect of declaring on both RAW and DNS and make it into a real war instead of a huge gangbang.

Status
Not open for further replies.