DA vs AXE and TSoH

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

monk there is a rule, no one is a girl inless pictures are shown to prove it.
as we all know about those ebil men who pretend to be girls and then.....well its disturbing....

not mentioning any names *cough* bodfish *cough* :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

if the mails where still there i could prove it .

when DS told me you was male you waas like "wtf is she on im a female she doesnt even know me"

:lol:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: AXE AXED
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DA DA-III
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 800
Side 2: 577
Difference: 223

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 164
Side 2: 155
Difference: 9

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 7,715,521
Side 2: 5,616,454
Difference: 2,099,067

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,563,589
Side 2: 1,487,347
Difference: 76,242

image.php

Not a bad week..

DeletedUser

Once again...if DA has any hopes of living into 2010, they need to be quadroupling that nobling rate against AXE. NL is dying at a quicker rate than thought. Once they're gone and you can receive more of AXE's attention, it's game over for DA.

DeletedUser

Once again...if DA has any hopes of living into 2010, they need to be quadroupling that nobling rate against AXE. NL is dying at a quicker rate than thought. Once they're gone and you can receive more of AXE's attention, it's game over for DA.

I promise we'll last into 2010.. there's absolutely no doubt in my mind. To be honest I would absolutely amazed if you finished off NL by new years.. they'll last a few months into 2010 most likely :)

DeletedUser

pssst...NL is about to go bye bye

Now come on Jmon.
As long as NL dont hit the disband button. There are far way to many villas. They will last until 2010.

Let alone DA also will last just as long. No matter how much attention is paid to us :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

We will just keep building our nobles up until new year then rim all your asses:lol:

DeletedUser

pssst...NL is about to go bye bye

Even if NL were to disband most AXE players would continue to noble the players who do not get picked up by any of the remaining tribes, because they would be easier targets than the members of DA who are going to support each other in the event of an attack.

Now come on Jmon.
As long as NL dont hit the disband button. There are far way to many villas. They will last until 2010.

Let alone DA also will last just as long. No matter how much attention is paid to us :icon_cool:

agreed. :)

DeletedUser

Once NL disbands, AXE would likely attack DA full force, because DA is semi-fighting. NL can sit and be nobled later :p

DeletedUser

Once NL disbands, AXE would likely attack DA full force, because DA is semi-fighting. NL can sit and be nobled later :p

I would actually like that :icon_cool:

I am very Bored. :ram::icon_razz:

But everything comes in due time.

DeletedUser

and leave (border-line) active people that are close-ish to your core.. that don't like you because you ruined their tribe. They'd most likely continue to attack you and if NL disbanded it is more than likely that another NL pops up in its place with fewer members but still a viable contender in the global arena because even if NL were only able to get, oh i dont know.. half of their members back they'd still be ranked 4th or 5th in the world as a family.

The end of NL would not mean an immediate shift to a full focus on DA. at the very least AXE would want to finish off the players that they have started nobling and it is more than likely that NL will disband after a large op because until now they've been seemingly (at least to me) content to sit there and take their beating and it'd either take a peace offering of letting some of their members merge into AXE and allied tribes at the expense of the remaining members, which I sincerely doubt AXE will ever give them because they can have whoever they want at the inevitable end of NL, or AXE steps up nobling and scares NL into the history books.. NL doesn't seem one to disappear during the night without an explanation.

DeletedUser

and leave (border-line) active people that are close-ish to your core.. that don't like you because you ruined their tribe. They'd most likely continue to attack you and if NL disbanded it is more than likely that another NL pops up in its place with fewer members but still a viable contender in the global arena because even if NL were only able to get, oh i dont know.. half of their members back they'd still be ranked 4th or 5th in the world as a family.

The end of NL would not mean an immediate shift to a full focus on DA. at the very least AXE would want to finish off the players that they have started nobling and it is more than likely that NL will disband after a large op because until now they've been seemingly (at least to me) content to sit there and take their beating and it'd either take a peace offering of letting some of their members merge into AXE and allied tribes at the expense of the remaining members, which I sincerely doubt AXE will ever give them because they can have whoever they want at the inevitable end of NL, or AXE steps up nobling and scares NL into the history books.. NL doesn't seem one to disappear during the night without an explanation.

Njc makes some good points.
Axe will not just let NL sit around. And im sure even though there are inactives that NL actives are not going to just quit.

Though im surprised that NL hasnt broke away into a seperate tribe of Full Blown Actives. (not just semi- whenever i feel like playing actives)

DeletedUser

you guys seem to be forgetting TSoH is warring NL aswell, meaning AXE can easily once NL is gone turn onto DA fam full power whatever, as TSoH would clear up whats left of the actives who would make them selfs known by joining "the remake", meaning we can leave all the inactives alone =)

Status
Not open for further replies.