Most Feared HOT Player

Ururjay

totally agree, anyways i'm really surprised with the new owner of Philips account, just take a look to his stats:icon_wink:

Hanussen

schanpi is awesome, but steve is awesome too. Its a tough decision lol.

But ternith is an awesome supporter <3

DeletedUser

Lol i wouldnt know i havent had a fight with any of them, but schnapi has some awesome stats

DeletedUser

Scnapi's pretty good. He's up there.

Infact, he's not only good but fun to play against. I wouldn't mind the chance to redo the whole 46 thing without pesky little distractions.

DeletedUser

well has to be frans or steve in my opionion. but highborn and ken were mint!

DeletedUser

well has to be frans or steve in my opionion. but highborn and ken were mint!

they were indeed :icon_sad:
but it has to be schnapi, steve, seeph, frans and a few others. they are amazing, dont underestimate them ;)

DeletedUser7488

Every Hot member I fought wasn't scary or anything.. But if I were to choose an Ex-Hot, Csaling

ramz fan

Schnapi is probably the best offensive player I've personally seen. Just the mass coordination on me he did was amazing. I think it was like 10 K56 villages with 7 or so attacks with noble trains after each wave, all within like the same 30sec-1min range. And support I think coming right in afterwards.

DeletedUser

Schnapi is probably the best offensive player I've personally seen. Just the mass coordination on me he did was amazing. I think it was like 10 K56 villages with 7 or so attacks with noble trains after each wave, all within like the same 30sec-1min range. And support I think coming right in afterwards.

I can verify that. I was forced to sit BloodoftheKnights of Random Blood. When I logged on and viewed the incomings, there were all within a minute of each other. I'm talking like hundreds of incomings hitting within a minutes time.

Being completely unfamiliar with his realm, I simply logged out and wished him look.

DeletedUser

Schnapi4ever.jpg

DeletedUser

He's ruthless, that's for sure. Just take a look at K45. Even after dad and I quit, he was determined to take his spoils. That's about 500 villages he's taken all right into the heart of what used to be a TW main-base.

All I know from before we quit is, he did all he could to make sure he was getting those villages.

Long story short: once you let him near, you've got real reason to fear.

DeletedUser7126

schnapi is a beast. phillips is a beast. they both scare me...hehe

DeletedUser

Remaining members of HOT:
Steve
Schnapi

Old HOT members:
Ken
Highborn

kilo42stu

Remaining members of HOT:
Steve
Schnapi

Old HOT members:
Ken
Highborn

What does this mean ?

I`ve been with HoT for two and a half years.

Anyway back on topic, the original Ternith = prepare to get scared :icon_eek:

Kilo42signature.png

Last edited:

koybaby

What does this mean ?

I`ve been with HoT for two and a half years.

Anyway back on topic, the original Ternith = prepare to get scared :icon_eek:

Kilo42signature.png

he means out of the best remaining players who he thinks is the best and out of the old players