SAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey Dwarveneree, just currious how come you allow post of players like HeftySmurf , guyverone and to others other players from their clain, that just repeat those 'negativ' progaganda, their reply to remain here on forums, but each time when I try to reply back to those stupid words THEN you just remain that your job it is to keep the span out and MAKE clean those forums?

Maybe the fact that you play with those players into another world strong your friendship with them? I suggest you to do your job till the end and be IMPARTIAL with all ! There are many case where others topics are OFF topic and yet you not clean those but wtf.. when I reply you clean all so faster (my reply and also those guys reply ) so others not to read that.
There are 3-4 case when you do that ! Those topics (OFFTOPICS) exist for more then 1 day and when I reply you remain that you need to make cleaning. That it is 100% fair ,isn't it ? But fair for whom?

LET w20 out or do your job and don't be influence by those who say that you are their friend.

-----------

For rest of players that comport many time as lower jerk : STOP SPAMMING and show respect to all player, then maybe lots of players that really work in w20, will express here also, their points of view.

---------

PS: You can ban me from forums for my words but I said truth in this , Dwarveneree ! You are not impartial for all. That why many real players will not even bother to post here on public forums...

Last edited by a moderator:

rich26ca

dorin if you have an issue with a mod the quickest way to get infractions is to argue with them in public mail him.

DeletedUser

I say only the truth.. i show himread:Dwarveneree) in public his last actions.. he can review his actions and think with his mind. I won't argue with him but alot of topics are not clean but the 'hot' topics that put into the bad light our 'stars' ( HeftySmurf , guyverone and co.) are just way to faster 'cleaned' (my reply and also their reply ).

The ideea is: they flame first and their reply are stay alot time on forums.. and that not good. if a job of an admin it is to make cleaning he should be do that asap not after 24h and let the spamming there !

EXAMPLE:

Im Sorry?
S.A.W havnt had a proper War < Correct
S.A.W use an old fashioned leadership technique, proven to fail < Correct
S.A.W, SUN and Sparta have joint Forums = One big happy noob family < Correct.

2 reason this post should be deleted:
a) he insult me
b) he it is off topic (at lest the last row)

Dwarveneree read that and yet, that topic it is still there ! This is correct?

dorin if you have an issue with a mod the quickest way to get infractions is to argue with them in public mail him.

I don't have issue with him. I have issues when things aren't fair and correct for all. If flamming it is eliminate not to end into spamming, that he not need to WAIT for reply to that flame till to delete all reply. OR if he do let a FLAME not delete for 24 h then it should be fair that the topic of the player that reply to the flame to be let same for 24 h.

DeletedUser

Judging by Dorin's sig, we just lost an annoying W20 player , anyone want to take the job?

DeletedUser

I say only the truth.. i show himread:Dwarveneree) in public his last actions.. he can review his actions and think with his mind. I won't argue with him but alot of topics are not clean but the 'hot' topics that put into the bad light our 'stars' ( HeftySmurf , guyverone and co.) are just way to faster 'cleaned' (my reply and also their reply ).

The ideea is: they flame first and their reply are stay alot time on forums.. and that not good. if a job of an admin it is to make cleaning he should be do that asap not after 24h and let the spamming there !

EXAMPLE:

a) he insult me

I don't have issue with him. I have issues when things aren't fair and correct for all. If flamming it is eliminate not to end into spamming, that he not need to WAIT for reply to that flame till to delete all reply. OR if he do let a FLAME not delete for 24 h then it should be fair that the topic of the player that reply to the flame to be let same for 24 h.

Hmm, he punishes me all the time.

He isn't deliberately allowing certain people's flames/insults to last longer. He is a real person, you know? His sole mission/purpose in life isn't to sit on the w20 forums and monitor us. He isn't our mother or father, either. He takes time away from here just like everyone else. Compared to past moderators of w20, I believe he does a quick and fair job. He doesn't overuse his punishing powers, he is quite fair to everyone, and he allows some goofing around to go on. Past mods on w20 either did nothing, or infracted for everything. Everything isn't always about you and life isn't always fair ---> Deal with it.

DeletedUser

Judging by Dorin's sig, we just lost an annoying W20 player , anyone want to take the job?

I got it under control dood :icon_cool:

We're pretty much in our rights with the PnPs, be it the fact that some comments are derogatory...the pen is mightier than the sword.

My comments have provoked dorin to mail out members of my tribe in game saying things about and so on.

A lot of people don't seem to get this....

1, Hefty and I are constantly cracking comments and so on JUST TO PROVOKE PEOPLE

2, People like dorin, who is a PRIME example argues with every post like we're actually going to change our minds...see where i'm going with this?

The other day I replied to dorin with "I'm sorry, I don't speak fluent noob" what...4 times?

Every time he made a post arguing with me....about what? What I was saying that made it seem like I was trying to prove a point? I provoked him, and he replied every time....which is essentially what the PnPs are.

The duke of S.A.W even admits to dorin making a fool of himself and his tribe on here and everyone in the chat can go back and see it for themselves.

Good riddance, one down....now for maker..

DeletedUser

you know what happen in contries with dictatorship leadership? You better not want to be into the last leader shin when dictatoriship go down :)

According to your logic, this post was off topic and therefore spam so it should have been deleted right away when it was brought up as it has nothing to do with the W20. I actually see nothing wrong with HeftySmurfs post as it dealt with topics relating to the post. Should he have attempted to use another adjective to describe you but I believe he was trying to be polite. During this thread you have constantly contradicted yourself and arguing points without taking the time to make sure you are correct. You made yourself the target of the flames and by continuing to argue, you exposes yourself to have others belittle you and that was not helped by you to trying to flame others. Here is a perfect example of you trying to flame others, and going off topic.

to Gil-Galad :

lot ? After SAW form , they merge with 1 tribe call FLB. Sorry you need some glasses.. if you call 1 as lot
The born of SAW was :
(SPQR)+Wolfs + AJS
Look to any w20 tribe and tell me how the hell 1 tribe to form if not by take members from others tribe at beggining?
How prime , BK , Fear.. etc.. form , if not by a group of players that come from different tribes ?

To mattypoole :
- at least you are not 'run' from tribe, you was dismiss as result of SPY. And you are not the old matty, you are just a random clovn right now that try to flame forums :O No respect, nothing, just want to make you big when in fact you are.. well all say you are one of the lowest man when it came of trustable man :| So, fake matty, go to flame in other part.. and not refer any more about SAW and their people. We are there and never run by anybody. However you insteed.. Tatty, PROD, etc.. Sad to know that old matty isn't play any more in w20, for him I had respect.

To Adrian :
man.. i not look to your profile ingame to see in that day if you still are or aren't in Prime.. did you think I spend my time for so little things like that? I care less about what you are duing..
There was a story regard the fact SAW people 'run' ( when they just recreate :O ) SAW, so I tell at least SAW core members, have honor in their soul, to stay group and some (rather then you) put soul in the tribe. So my 'underline' words was: " you , Adrian , not put soul into Prime, and you will go out Prime asap a good moment come." (well in that day you just prove my words: you care less to tribe where you was.. and 'run' with first occassion out ). I not blaim you for nothing.. just that if i were duke of some tribe, really i will not like to have that type of players inside it. Better to fight and to die in battle that to have this sort of 'good' player that betray on my back.

To guyverone : Problem to solve : Can you arrange those names from top to last of importance? - just curious.

guyverone
mattypoole
Adrian.15
HeftySmurf
xxxinvaderxxx

Yet you only want them to punish others for doing this. I believe that is another contradiction. Propaganda is a useful tool and in order to use it properly you have to take the flaws of others and further expose them or alter the truth a little to fit into your scheme of things. Propaganda is most effective during time of war, but there are others times it works just as well. Like when trying to lower the morale of the opposing side while improve morale on your side, or when you are trying to gauge what others are doing, However, in order for this to work you need to do things that will get a respond from the other side and HeftySmurf did just that with this thread.

PS- Politically the US is a Republic but the US is considered a Capitalist Democracy.

DeletedUser

Hey Dwarveneree, just currious how come you allow post of players like HeftySmurf , guyverone and to others other players from their clain, that just repeat those 'negativ' progaganda, their reply to remain here on forums, but each time when I try to reply back to those stupid words THEN you just remain that your job it is to keep the span out and MAKE clean those forums?

Maybe the fact that you play with those players into another world strong your friendship with them? I suggest you to do your job till the end and be IMPARTIAL with all ! There are many case where others topics are OFF topic and yet you not clean those but wtf.. when I reply you clean all so faster (my reply and also those guys reply ) so others not to read that.
There are 3-4 case when you do that ! Those topics (OFFTOPICS) exist for more then 1 day and when I reply you remain that you need to make cleaning. That it is 100% fair ,isn't it ? But fair for whom?

LET w20 out or do your job and don't be influence by those who say that you are their friend.

-----------

For rest of players that comport many time as lower jerk : STOP SPAMMING and show respect to all player, then maybe lots of players that really work in w20, will express here also, their points of view.

---------

PS: You can ban me from forums for my words but I said truth in this , Dwarveneree ! You are not impartial for all. That why many real players will not even bother to post here on public forums...

@ Dorin just to clear up.

I treat every player on w20 equal, I do not specifically treat HeftySmurf/ guyverone specially. As you can see from their profiles, they have received a load of infractions from me and Hefty has also been removed from the forums for around a month.

I've never infracted you which shows I'm not picking on you..

I'm not interested in an argument, so I'm just going to pick this flaw out:

Maybe the fact that you play with those players into another world strong your friendship with them?

I don't play any world with any of them, no clue how you thought of it.

I'm a lenient moderator on the forums who clears loads of OT reports daily on w20. If I missed some, feel free to report it.

DeletedUser

The spam or the reply ?

ok fine with this.. but proove it, Dwar. I just say that some 'spam' was been let un-clean (?waiting for reply to flame? ) but in the moment when that 'reply' come.. surprise .. all comments was been deleted (including also those first reply from where was start the flame) --> that the facts.

Death Sage : you not read all store so you cannot understand what have been there between me and Heltfy or Guyv. So stop wonder.. it's all in past.

guyverone : all you do it is to start flamming. After you are flaming back you remain without logic reply so you continue to repeat what you have learning the best : bla, noob and insult. When you be able to have a good conversation, into good terms (let insult off) it will be calling : grow up.

HeftySmurf : you know the song : Who let the dogs out ? ^_^

ok people talk when some people from here will be ban or will grow up and learn what that to have respect for other side.
Have in mind that flaming != insulting .

HeftySmurf

haha, FUNNY GUY :icon_rolleyes:

Crawl back to that S.A.W hole you came from, and get respect from your shoddy little tribe.

S.A.W, Sparta and SUN are failures.
FUSION was a failure.
and i cant wait for you to fail again.

DeletedUser

Dorin is like a broken record, and that's all there is to it.

I thought your tribe told you to stop posting on here?

DeletedUser

Tks, but I'm been already appreciate Hefty. The 'core' are playing together for more then 1 year and will be more stronger then you and ixy and guyv will ever be ingame.

Your Propaganda will fail there.

DeletedUser

Tks, but I'm been already appreciate Hefty. The 'core' are playing together for more then 1 year and will be more stronger then you and ixy and guyv will ever be ingame.

the "core"? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Sorry I didn't get back to you faster, I found out I couldn't multi task with the gf on the phone.

The spam or the reply ?
ok fine with this.. but proove it, Dwar. I just say that some 'spam' was been let un-clean (?waiting for reply to flame? ) but in the moment when that 'reply' come.. surprise .. all comments was been deleted (including also those first reply from where was start the flame) --> that the facts.

Are you hinting I'm purposely deleting posts when you go to reply? :icon_confused:

It's my job to delete posts. It all depends on the OT posts whether they get deleted straight away (Image spam for example), or whether it stays for a few hours as it derails back on topic- if not then it gets removed.

Have in mind that flaming != insulting .

Flaming I would say takes up over 80% of the forums. You can not physically be insulted as that's infractionable. However you can be flamed legally, 100% fine as long as it's game related.. which it is.

Dorin Baba said:
a) he insult me

The post was punished yes. Apologies for missing that, but it was posted at a time where I was not online - you should report it if I haven't got to it before you. The reason it wasn't deleted is it was on topic bar one line, therefore the logical choice would be to remove the line.

Your right flaming does tend to end in spamming, but there is different types of flame. If it turns immature and leads to insults with no relevance then it goes. I will not leave it 24hours so you can get a last responce in. As soon as I catch it going off topic/ turning into spam it is removed without warning.

It isn't unfair, it's the rules.

HeftySmurf

i could take your core myself.

DeletedUser

Dorin, you can't win against the other posters here like Hefty and guyver so what makes you think you have a chance with a forum mod? :lol:

Flaming is what brings people to read these forums. You either flame back (with something intelligent or useful *hint hint maker*) or just stay off them. Dwarven explained everything to you and just because you can't argue back with others doesn't mean they should be punished for doing exactly what these forums are here for.

I guaruntee that probably 1000 of my near 2000 posts consisted of off-topic/pictures/flames. It's what people do. Deal with it.

Oh and before you say it, I've been infracted multiple times, including by Dwarven so he isn't picking and choosing because of some bias. I'd say he is one if not the best mod I've had in all the other world forums I've been on and is actually pretty lenient and fair compaired to others.

DeletedUser

-----------

---------

You talk about honour, respect, etc, yet you accuse a mod of not being impartial just because he hasn't told you what you want to hear or subscribed to your point of view?

Basically what you and others from S.A.W. try and do is say hey, let's be respectful etc, have considered respectful discussions, when in fact all you want to do is have everyone subscribe to your point of view, yup that's a big fail right there, and people aren't stupid they see straight through that kind of rubbish.

Stop crying because you and Grailfinder/kamakaze penguin/whatever alias he hides behind next week didn't get your own way in here.

Forums are forums, there is PnP, there is flaming. There are people saying things you aren't going to like. Grow up, get over it, this isn't about you or what you want.

If it is too much for you and your overly sensitive tribesmates to handle then go away and start your own fluffy bunny hugging forums or something, because no one cares whether you like these forums or not, it's bigger than a few fragile egos.

The fact that you think Dwarveneree is biased or selective shows how little you really know of the tribalwars public forums in general.

I will say he is light years ahead of any other mod we've had on w 20 and probably has one of the most balanced approaches of any of the mods; even his reply to you in which you suggest he wasn't on the up and up, he was respectful and stuck to the relevant points re: moderation. Gauranteed, some of the other mods in the pub forums would have happily torn into you and made you look really stupid really quickly (actually I'd suggest you've probably shown to be capable of doing a better job of that than anyone else).

haha, FUNNY GUY :icon_rolleyes:

Crawl back to that S.A.W hole you came from, and get respect from your shoddy little tribe.

S.A.W, Sparta and SUN are failures.
FUSION was a failure.
and i cant wait for you to fail again.

EXACTLY!!

To think you could just come back and reform as if nothing happened is both arrogant and naive (at least ex-FLB'ers were smart enough to see the writing on the wall and not go back there).

As for you and your tribesmates getting all upset because you're getting flamed for it? Well, that's just downright pitiful, and the more you and your tribes mates resist, the harder you deserve to be flamed.

Your tribe probably has the worst representation on these forums as well at present, which only serves to undermine your tribe more. If you truly valued your tribe over your own ego you would swallow your pride and bite your tongue.

It's funny you think 'the core' in your terms could take on Hefty and Ixy and stand even a snowball's chance in hell, when in fact they could rim your tribe all by themselves. As for Guyverone, he's managed more accounts simultaneously than the sum of those players making up this 'core' you refer to, and needless to say, him joining Hefty and Ixy would result in even quicker pwnage of the nubcake tribe that is S.A.W. .

DeletedUser

Hey Matty, in past one of our conversation sound like this : "you blaim me that I show no respect for other part"
Allow me to say this: you can read any of my words (here, ingame, and any others way) and show me where I lose respect and say words that are improper about the other part?

http://forum.tribalwars.net/member.php?u=61342
mattypoole Forums are forums, there is PnP, there is flaming

Flamining != insulting.
This is a classical flame of 'Propaganda" (Helfy & Guyv & Adrian and rest of co. )
"You , Player X are an idiot. You're noob.. etc, etc. "

Replace X with mattypoole .
Now, did you will wonder why the correct decision will be to end any discussion into a place where it is allow that kind of 'flame' ?

In a correct way , Flame != insult and Flame = irony in a good way, where all can laugh, even ourself about that situation, kind of irony that come from a situation and that not end by insulting the other part. That it will mean a good spend of time ... so open your eyes and see yourself.

Flame != insult and maybe when some players will understand that then also others players will post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.