iP

DeletedUser

Does this mean all these ex-iP have just been lurking in the forums watching out for this sorta thing?
Theyve all just crawled out of the wood work all of a sudden! :O

I have a special horn. :icon_wink:

And for the record my first choices for co-leaders would naturally be Rhys (Xplicid) and Greeny, though X has his own plans I'm not sure if he'd wish to combine them with mine or not.

Like I said, early days, lots of time to work stuff out. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hey whats that smell? Oh, hi Edgey. (Sweet...sweet iP smell)

DeletedUser

X, yours is more of a sticky sweet. You know the kind that cannot be discussed on the general forum. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Haha, i come to look at the W21 forums and see this... Edgey, id be up for an iP reunion, since im back playing TW now.

Hello everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It will be nice to see a ganbangers reunion...ohhhh, the memories!:p

DeletedUser

It will be nice to see a ganbangers reunion...ohhhh, the memories!:p

Incorrect.

That was infact Magnum, a warped far less good version of iP, by the time Magnum declared on Puffin the majority of accounts were either inactive, recycled to new players, not a huge amount of iPers were even about by then.

DeletedUser

Yes edgey. Make a tribe based on the PnP forums!
It can be called... PnP-A

DeletedUser

Incorrect.

That was infact Magnum, a warped far less good version of iP, by the time Magnum declared on Puffin the majority of accounts were either inactive, recycled to new players, not a huge amount of iPers were even about by then.

You're probably right...most of my contribution in that time was to stack vilbri and others to the roof as i was one of the few in a safe area, so i really cant tell if they were the good version or the bad one...:p

Gangbangers or noGanbangers, it will be nice you guys gather from all the...dark sides :p... and give us some competition!;)

DeletedUser

*sighs*
Sorry folks, I was the one who took out iP.

[spoil]
2j1u9ls.jpg
[/spoil]
The last village of iP, which I nobled.