The Tale of the Non-War

• Thread starter DeletedUser74388
  • Start date

DeletedUser74388

Once Upon A Time in the peaceful land of K33 a couple of Orphans decided it was time to rid the land of a few members of a tribe once called OY and right as they went to do so OY was absorbed into the giantest family tribe of the land, the Fates family. Nukes couldn't be stopped and and the expansion was already underway. Friendly mails were exchanged and leaders of the Nona tribe understood that no harm was meant, the Orphans had no choice to but to expand, and in a short time the Orphans rid the land of k33 of the Fates family members.

Meanwhile in the not so peaceful land of K35 a player named Haugwarts had managed to fight the good fight against Orphans and they liked his style and so the Orphans recruited him...now Haugwarts prior tribe had been at war with the Fate family, and some called him a refugee, but he had not sought refuge as he had not been under attack from the Fates, rather he was recruited to the Orphanage for his skills. The Nona family still did not like him being in the Orphans tribe and decided to try to take his villages from the Orphans. And almost overnight, Haugwarts had the Highest ODD score across all the land. Many attack armies died on brick walls, and not much was gained to show for it.

[spoil]
haugODD.jpg
[/spoil]

New operations were planned and executed on both sides towards each others members, thousands of attacks were launched from both directions...and yet as one person so kindly pointed out on the external forums, we were NOT at WAR.

While we were not at war, another Orphan has survived an entire month of attacks often exceeding over 1000 pushing L0R3NZ0 past Haugwarts into the #1 ODD and #1 total OD scores.

One by one the Orphans diligently prepared their armies for war, making new villages closer to the distant family of the fates. Closing in the wide gap that separated the Orphans from the numerous tribes of the fates family.

Two and a half months later the Orphans are ready to call this what it is and formally announce The End of the Non-War with the Nona family...Consider this our declaration.

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: ORPHAN
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Morta Nona Decima
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 98
Side 2: 38
Difference: 60

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 936,550
Side 2: 352,931
Difference: 583,619

image.php

[/spoil]

snooks.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck to all very good players on both sides i will watch with great interest

DeletedUser79992

Once Upon A Time in the peaceful land of K33 a couple of Orphans decided it was time to rid the land of a few members of a tribe once called OY and right as they went to do so OY was absorbed into the giantest family tribe of the land, the Fates family. Nukes couldn't be stopped and and the expansion was already underway. Friendly mails were exchanged and leaders of the Nona tribe understood that no harm was meant, the Orphans had no choice to but to expand, and in a short time the Orphans rid the land of k33 of the Fates family members.

Meanwhile in the not so peaceful land of K35 a player named Haugwarts had managed to fight the good fight against Orphans and they liked his style and so the Orphans recruited him...now Haugwarts prior tribe had been at war with the Fate family, and some called him a refugee, but he had not sought refuge as he had not been under attack from the Fates, rather he was recruited to the Orphanage for his skills. The Nona family still did not like him being in the Orphans tribe and decided to try to take his villages from the Orphans. And almost overnight, Haugwarts had the Highest ODD score across all the land. Many attack armies died on brick walls, and not much was gained to show for it.

[spoil]
haugODD.jpg
[/spoil]

New operations were planned and executed on both sides towards each others members, thousands of attacks were launched from both directions...and yet as one person so kindly pointed out on the external forums, we were NOT at WAR.

While we were not at war, another Orphan has survived an entire month of attacks often exceeding over 1000 pushing L0R3NZ0 past Haugwarts into the #1 ODD and #1 total OD scores.

One by one the Orphans diligently prepared their armies for war, making new villages closer to the distant family of the fates. Closing in the wide gap that separated the Orphans from the numerous tribes of the fates family.

Two and a half months later the Orphans are ready to call this what it is and formally announce The End of the Non-War with the Nona family...Consider this our declaration.

[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 98
Side 2: 38
Difference: 60

image.php

Side 1: 936,550
Side 2: 352,931
Difference: 583,619

image.php

[/spoil]

snooks.jpg

MMhMMM..... let me point out a few issues with your little claims.

First off, the villages in k 33 where GIFTED to you guys mostly.... so you have nothing to brag about there.

Second, I thought you guys didn't practice diplomacy? (war is a form of diplomacy for anyone who was wondering)

Third, I find it odd that you seem to want to imply that OY where refugees even though they did not even have a single incoming when they merged into what is now the fates (in reality only 4 came, the rest where inactive and we only had 15 vilage in k33). Yet you want to try and say that haug who was not even on the frontlines of the war with swat, yet was hit so hard he had to abandon his account, as not being a refugee.

Fourth, Nice try on including false stats:
[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 3
Difference: 0

image.php

Side 1: 29,660
Side 2: 28,912
Difference: 748

image.php
[/spoil]

As you can all see, orphans had to include villages that were pretty much give to them to have stats that would show them as "winning" even though for the most part the fates have been treating them the same as eny other tirbe (while orphans have stunted thier growth trying to noble out fate members)

Finally, I find it funny how you guy brag about defending haug. Last time I checked, you guys had to have a spy tip you off as to who we where targeting in an op. Last time I brought this up, you claimed that it was not a spy that you had just sent support when he had incoming. Well guess what, that was impossible. None of our trains took more then 26 hours to land (to the best of my knowledge), yet most of the villages that where stacked where 48 hours or more away from the amount of support we found in them. Funny part is, he still lost those villages :icon_eek:

DeletedUser74388

Mike I knew I could count on you to try to change my message :icon_wink:

First off, the villages in k 33 where GIFTED to you guys mostly
Wow those villages were a GIFT, OMG why did I plan a coordinated attack, and kill so many troops in their villages, I really am confused on the gifting of villages then, hehe.

I find it odd that you seem to want to imply that OY where refugees even though they did not even have a single incoming when they merged into what is now the fates
I dont mean to imply they are refugees, if that is how it sounds so be it. Just stating that this is where it started. Actually, you are misinformed on the second part of your statement. While our mass attack was schedualed to hit them what turned out to be the day they joined, attacks had been launched prior to them joining and Koss recieved IGM from Sirotilc oh their behalf (I think, it could have been a different fate leader its been awhile) requesting we stop the attack even though they were not yet in the Nona family.

LMAO -> you think one week worth of stats shows the last 2 and a half months that we have NOT been at war? :lol:

DeletedUser

Let the fun begin - lets keep it respectable in here and on the battlefield. Good luck to all the Orphans - you will need it ;)

Haugwarts

Yet you want to try and say that haug who was not even on the frontlines of the war with swat, yet was hit so hard he had to abandon his account, as not being a refugee.

Where did I say that o_O
I agreed with Oprhans to hand over the villages so that everyone could have a front to Nona , and in that time I co-play a better account , sicne mine got two bans which cost about 47 villages ( the second ban wasn't caused by me , but by someone else , notice when I lose my k25/k36 villages )

And a FYI , you managed to take 4 villages while I was on the account so didn't really hurt the account that much

Finally, I find it funny how you guy brag about defending haug. Last time I checked, you guys had to have a spy tip you off as to who we where targeting in an op. Last time I brought this up, you claimed that it was not a spy that you had just sent support when he had incoming. Well guess what, that was impossible. None of our trains took more then 26 hours to land (to the best of my knowledge), yet most of the villages that where stacked where 48 hours or more away from the amount of support we found in them. Funny part is, he still lost those villages :icon_eek:

OMG , you seriously think that your 5 second trains could have stopped me from sniping , and letting the support arrive in time ??? Well if you do , then you're in for a BIG awakening .
The first trains that landed were Caedon's trains , and were fairly bad . The others I got to move defense around swiftly and prevent any sort of taking ... You think after sitting 10 accounts in Swat , and having to snipe all of your trains here and there it would be any harder to snipe them in my own account ?

DeletedUser

MMhMMM..... let me point out a few issues with your little claims.

First off, the villages in k 33 where GIFTED to you guys mostly.... so you have nothing to brag about there.

Second, I thought you guys didn't practice diplomacy? (war is a form of diplomacy for anyone who was wondering)

Third, I find it odd that you seem to want to imply that OY where refugees even though they did not even have a single incoming when they merged into what is now the fates (in reality only 4 came, the rest where inactive and we only had 15 vilage in k33). Yet you want to try and say that haug who was not even on the frontlines of the war with swat, yet was hit so hard he had to abandon his account, as not being a refugee.

Fourth, Nice try on including false stats:
[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 3
Difference: 0

image.php

Side 1: 29,660
Side 2: 28,912
Difference: 748

image.php
[/spoil]

As you can all see, orphans had to include villages that were pretty much give to them to have stats that would show them as "winning" even though for the most part the fates have been treating them the same as eny other tirbe (while orphans have stunted thier growth trying to noble out fate members)

This is probably the worst rebuttal I've seen on the forums in a long time.

Orphan was hardly bragging in the first paragraph, he made it sound as if Nona didn't even try to defend them, which from your statement sounds absolutely true.

Too the second point, that's semantics at the very best. "I'm invading your country" is not really diplomacy. Diplomacy is two sides engaging in talks with the minimum requirement of intent to negotiate. I see no intent from either side here, so its more of a declaration.

I'll give you the third point because I simply have no idea if they had incomings or not.

Forever stats are silly, especially with gifted or lightly defended cities, but come now, you and Orphan have been exchanging OD for a bit of time and any way you cut it, they have more cities of yours than you have of theirs.

DeletedUser

I <3 this war - I got one incoming already!

Good luck to all them Fates. I'm sure we Orphans will love our new homes ;)

DeletedUser

@Sheeesh???

Now why come and spoil this with a personal attack and a sad picture?

DeletedUser

To be honest Mad mike started this with his insulting posts and argumentative attitude!

DeletedUser

Might be, but don't do your tribe's reputation damage by getting dragged into a mudslinging contest - that is not the ORPHAN way.

DeletedUser

it's just a simple and gorgeous looking picture..... no harm done!

thebigt625

I disagree, your thread is initiated with a Poem, this does not constitute PnP.

I disagree, it is a declaration of war. and that is PnP.

Perhaps you should get over yourself, and stop being a pest.

Go do something productive, like work on your shoddy tribe :icon_wink: