Rage! are no more...

DeletedUser

So, the Rage! duke kicked everyone when wasnt happy with the Rage! efforts (or lack of) when they have come under continuous fire from the PWO, Drink! and KK players etc...

making this the end of Rage! to the north.
They've taken a beating from all sides over the last few weeks with various ops on certain players from all tribes involved.

The stats show the rest.. let the bodies of our men lie dead to the fallen of the opponents, but as predicted we are victorous to the wind...

DeletedUser

Congratulations DRINK! for all the hard work over the last few months... Good to see the end of the HATE! family!!!

I hope PWO enjoy their piece of the pie but who invited thos Krappy Kittens to the party?

DeletedUser

KK were attacked by the RAGE! family/associates... their right to join when the host (RAGE!) invites :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Congratulations DRINK! for all the hard work over the last few months... Good to see the end of the HATE! family!!!

They [Drink] did well.. Took a while but Hate family is now nomore.

I hope PWO enjoy their piece of the pie but who invited thos Krappy Kittens to the party?

We did one small Op and they disbanded... :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Congrat Drink and the others...now clean ur the spoils of war:icon_twisted:

AifoS

PWO ...... you were kinda late on this one mates ........

Nevertheless ....... there are still some leftovers we need to take care off ..... mainly EA tribes (yeapo ... there are more than one of those out there), ~DOTA~, and YOTA!

But the HATE fam. is actually gone. We took them out one after the other .... HATE! to start with, then HELIX, then FEAR! and now RAGE!

Well done drunkens :-D

DeletedUser

well HATE gone long time ago and all know RAGE! and rest of family will fall!

DeletedUser

Everyone in this op has had his or her effort...

And we did well together

DeletedUser

So wait pwo comes in after drink broke thier backbone. Flicks them
over and now want spoils? If I were drink I would not like this at all. It would be like ROD taking one farm u village and saying we deserve a fair share. Lol top tribe. YEP!

Btw before you try and find a reason to blame mts for my comments here. I retired. I belong to no tribe in w28. Now my reason for retiring are my own. I have explained them to who needs to know.

DeletedUser

So wait pwo comes in after drink broke thier backbone. Flicks them
over and now want spoils? If I were drink I would not like this at all. It would be like ROD taking one farm u village and saying we deserve a fair share. Lol top tribe. YEP!

Btw before you try and find a reason to blame mts for my comments here. I retired. I belong to no tribe in w28. Now my reason for retiring are my own. I have explained them to who needs to know.

u are still tryin to find trouble for mts though-_-..and y leave now????let the war end bro???this is the fun part of tw!!!

DeletedUser

u are still tryin to find trouble for mts though-_-..and y leave now????let the war end bro???this is the fun part of tw!!!

He quit , he has nothing to do with MTS .

its a forum people who do not play still entitle to post here and state their opinions ( not that i agree or disagree with one shoe priest ).

DeletedUser

He quit , he has nothing to do with MTS .

its a forum people who do not play still entitle to post here and state their opinions ( not that i agree or disagree with one shoe priest ).

he is still a mentalist to me:)...kk...man i was joking =.=...wanted to see how Drink and PWO will react:icon_wink:

AifoS

And all of a sudden HATE! has been recreated. Seems like some ppl never learn ................

DeletedUser

Believe me I did not want to quit. My restaurant was hurting because of my game play. I actually quit a week or so ago. Just stirring the pot. And since I have no ties or anyone to worry about reprocussions upon. Why to say what I have always wanted to? Don't worry I will be back. Once I get my rl things together. I will however be a coplayer though.

Back on topic. I would like to congradulate the winners of this war kk and drink!

DeletedUser

Believe me I did not want to quit. My restaurant was hurting because of my game play. I actually quit a week or so ago. Just stirring the pot. And since I have no ties or anyone to worry about reprocussions upon. Why to say what I have always wanted to? Don't worry I will be back. Once I get my rl things together. I will however be a coplayer though.

Back on topic. I would like to congradulate the winners of this war kk and drink!

You left just before the war started and let me guess you will be back after the war ends, i dont believe any of this busy rel life stuff .

If you bother to read the forums and post that means you got time on your hands .

DeletedUser

You left just before the war started and let me guess you will be back after the war ends, i dont believe any of this busy rel life stuff .

If you bother to read the forums and post that means you got time on your hands .

no he left even before he was trying to get his co-player al ready for it

he was saying this for months in our forums that he neets to get because rl problems

DeletedUser

5 mins of spare time here and there is different than the time it takes to run an account. You can say what you like. I honestly do not care. I am only still here to see how mts is doing because I care. Other than that I have no reason nor have I ever to be pulled into an argument with you. As I have said before I explained why to those who matter. So please get a life and stop trying to tell me why I do things.

Last edited by a moderator: