Modern Warefare Two!

DeletedUser

Shutup nub. You are barely staying alive.

i felt like that this morning lol

bet you're playing MW2 i can't stand to play it anymore, because knowing i can't go online here makes me depressed so spending all of christmas leave on that bad boy!

DeletedUser

How did a new thread start? This was a reply somewhere else. WTF?

DeletedUser

Okay, good.

I don't really like the game that much. Finished the campaign on Hardened then went to multiplayer and it was just James Bond Quantum Solace wrapped in different coloring schemes.

DeletedUser

I moved the posts here. I'd play MWII but TW takes up too much time :(

DeletedUser

Okay, good.

I don't really like the game that much. Finished the campaign on Hardened then went to multiplayer and it was just James Bond Quantum Solace wrapped in different coloring schemes.

Ah i love it. Both my housemates have it already, i'm still debating whether to get it on pc or xbox though. Pc plays better but all my mates play ecks bocks.

DeletedUser45512

i have it but i think mw1 is so much better also
xbox live gts any1

DeletedUser

I'm boycotting MW2.

Too much violence, you can play as a terrorist, there is a hot coffee mod and you play with guns!

DeletedUser47572

Its easily hacked! Both on PC and actually very easy to stealth patch for xbox as well considering wave 4 was supposed to stop that! lol

DeletedUser

Yeah, but 1 million xbl players got banned for illegally patching their X-Box for this game. So, good idea, huh?

DeletedUser47572

Yes they did get banned however there are plenty of idiots in the world that think they know what they are doing when they have no idea.

Firstly a large proportion of these were playing scene releases which cannot be stealth patched instead of waiting for the day of release and getting a retail copy which can be patched.

Secondly many of them played the game before it came out, racking up achievement on offline play then they connect to live, and microtheft (microsoft) registered that they had achievements prior to game being released.

Doing either of these was a sure fire way of getting caught especially when it was such a big release there are plenty of idiots in the world, as the saying goes there is sometimes 3, occasionally 2 but there is always 1!

DeletedUser53573

mw2 blows

i beat veteran in one day, have like 45/50 achievements (spec ops)

DeletedUser53573

i always play thru single first

cod5>cod4>cod6

Last edited by a moderator: