Funny christmas pics.

DeletedUser

Well let me see your funny christmas pictures,

Tails.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51929

e88k8x.jpg

I made that, some one bought me a christmas card and i'm to tight to spend money so i sent here this.

DeletedUser

Offensive

Well let me see your funny christmas pictures,

Heres mine for a start point

xmas.png

Lol.

Tails.

[FONT=&quot]I find this very offensive, yes I am a big person myself and I take great offense to the word "fatty", I can't believe people are allowed to get away with this kind of language in this day and age I find it demeaning and hurtful, For many years I’ve been bulled and called "fatty" along with other hurtful comments but this isn’t the time or place to mention them, I find this sort of language just as demeaning as words such as "midget" and many more.[/FONT]

DeletedUser

[FONT=&quot]I find this very offensive, yes I am a big person myself and I take great offense to the word "fatty", I can't believe people are allowed to get away with this kind of language in this day and age I find it demeaning and hurtful, For many years I’ve been bulled and called "fatty" along with other hurtful comments but this isn’t the time or place to mention them, I find this sort of language just as demeaning as words such as "midget" and many more.[/FONT]
If you have an issue with fatty, i would say, look awayf rom the computer screen. There was no finger pointed at you, so it no way can that person be blamed for you taking offence to it.

DeletedUser

*Sigh*

For crying out loud, get a grip. It's a quick joke at "SANTA" not you, at Santa. So get over yourself and stop crying about it.

As writingfireangel said: "Look away from the screen."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am very sorry to all who are affended,

I have deleted the picture.

But please show me your funny christmas pictures

* sorry again *

Tails.

DeletedUser

Shut up Jamie. Put that pic back up. He's just messing with jooh.

If you ahve a problem with being fat, go to a gym.